Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 168 169 170 171 172234 >

Feb 14 2011, 2:09 am Oh_Man Post #3381

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Fuckin shit that was fast.

What do you mean everywhere. Like my avatar.

This is just a bigger version of my avatar, so you get more me in every glorious detail.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Feb 14 2011, 2:17 am by DevliN. Reason: use the edit button next time.

Feb 14 2011, 2:31 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3382

👻 👾 👽 💪

What detail? It's all blurry.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 14 2011, 2:44 am poison_us Post #3383

Back* from the grave

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from dumbducky
Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
your eye is cool as shit
FUCK HIS EYE, HIS NAME IS FUCKING KRUEGER. THAT'S COOLER THAN SHIT.
You're reaction is so much more intense than mine was. :P I was just like "lol, Krueger. That's fun."
Yeah, I noticed it and was like "cool". Not too interesting, I know a girl with the initials KKK.

Feb 14 2011, 3:02 am Oh_Man Post #3384

Yeah its a phone-camera.

Feb 14 2011, 3:24 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3385

👻 👾 👽 💪

I've seen phone camera take clear pictures. ;)

Also this thread needs more Farty.

But not today.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 14 2011, 3:26 am Oh_Man Post #3386

Why you bitchin' over quality anyway my phone took the picture well enough and my face can be seen perfectly clearly.

Feb 14 2011, 3:41 am poison_us Post #3387

Back* from the grave

Ones with Jones bottles?

Quote from name:private_parts
Why you bitchin' over quality anyway my phone took the picture well enough and my face can be seen perfectly clearly.
Because he's seen my pics, and only the background of those is fugly.

Feb 14 2011, 3:45 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3388

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from poison_us
Ones with Jones bottles?
Not specifically.

Feb 14 2011, 3:53 am Oh_Man Post #3389

Fuck I'm hot. BRB... fapping.

Feb 15 2011, 1:49 pm poison_us Post #3390

Back* from the grave

SEN, do not stop working out once started. You will go from this:

to this (Jeez, doesn't even look like I'm flexing :hurr:):

Yes, I cut out the right side of my second pic because it has my roommate fapping. Sorry, SEN, had to beat you to the punch.

Feb 15 2011, 4:19 pm MillenniumArmy Post #3391

I could really use some body mass (fat or muscle). Looks like you could spare me some.
Wait, on second thought, I cannot relegate the quality of my meat to that of Ohioans.

None.

Feb 15 2011, 4:50 pm poison_us Post #3392

Back* from the grave

Quote from MillenniumArmy
I could really use some body mass (fat or muscle). Looks like you could spare me some.
Wait, on second thought, I cannot relegate the quality of my meat to that of Ohioans.
Funny, because I don't eat that much meat anymore. Or anything at all. My metabolism has slowed down soooooo much :(

Feb 15 2011, 4:53 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3393

👻 👾 👽 💪

Maybe it's because you don't eat that much meat, or anything at all. That slows your metabolism.

Feb 15 2011, 4:53 pm NudeRaider Post #3394

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Poison you worry me. Stay this lazy and your social life will decline and may result in depression.

Feb 15 2011, 4:54 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3395

👻 👾 👽 💪

But he'll have us! <3

Feb 15 2011, 4:58 pm NudeRaider Post #3396

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

That's what I'm trying to avoid for him, Farty. :P

Feb 15 2011, 4:59 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3397

👻 👾 👽 💪

But we're awesome. :(

Feb 15 2011, 5:02 pm poison_us Post #3398

Back* from the grave

Quote from NudeRaider
Poison you worry me. Stay this lazy and your social life will decline and may result in depression.
My social life has nothing to do with physical activity. I can hang out with people without any physical exertion...I don't see how being physically fit contributes to a good social life.

Already have depression, btw :P

But he'll have us! <3
Oh god.

EDIT: I love how nobody noticed my phone mysteriously swapped the side that its camera is on.

Feb 15 2011, 5:03 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3399

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from poison_us
But he'll have us! <3
Oh god.
No <3? :(

Feb 15 2011, 7:37 pm NudeRaider Post #3400

Quote from poison_us
[color=#598D2B]
Quote from NudeRaider
My social life has nothing to do with physical activity. I can hang out with people without any physical exertion...I don't see how being physically fit contributes to a good social life.

Already have depression, btw :P
The actual fitness isn't a necessity for a good social life, but your general activity is. The physical fitness was just one sign of many. Note how I said get less lazy and not exercise more.

However since you're already depressive I know it's impossible for you to get less lazy at this moment and all I can say to you is find a good doctor and tell your family. You can't get out of it on your own, it'll just become worse. That is if you haven't done it already. If you haven't then googling information about your disease is a good start to help you understand what's happening to you.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 168 169 170 171 172234 >
  Back to forum