Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 111 112 113 114 115234 >

Jan 25 2010, 11:42 am JaFF Post #2241

payne, what was the height of the jump?

None.

Jan 25 2010, 7:30 pm payne Post #2242

:payne:

Quote from JaFF
payne, what was the height of the jump?
http://www.bungee.ca/jumps.htm
Here's the site.
The height: 200 ft.
A rebound of 160 ft. (which is supposed to be higher than the jump itself of any other bungee company in the Canada or something like that)

That was pretty epic XD
I jumped facing the water. This summer, we return to it with more people and I'll jump backward >:D

None.

Jan 25 2010, 7:45 pm JaFF Post #2243

Hahaha. I loved my backward jump even more because it's scarier. If you're jumping face-forward, you can just make a few steps and then leap forward, but with backwards jumps, you have to do something completely unintuitive by letting yourself fall on your back. And then you see your jump base move away from you and you go like "O SHI-". :P

None.

Jan 26 2010, 2:06 am payne Post #2244

Just thinking of it and it sounds amazing xD
You got any pics of you making it?
And how many feet have you dropped? :O
And how old were you? ;)

(I had 17 and I needed 18, though I didn't know it. I had to call my sister to ask her if she'd pass for my mother and tell them I was major (since I said I didn't have any identitiy cards))
:)

None.

Jan 26 2010, 3:17 am poison_us Post #2245

Back* from the grave

I wouldn't be able to do backwards...forwards I could convince myself to do, but backwards :crazy:

Jan 26 2010, 3:27 am payne Post #2246

Quote from poison_us
I wouldn't be able to do backwards...forwards I could convince myself to do, but backwards :crazy:
It was funny to see me choke want jumping forward : they started to countdown and they were approaching 0 (very fast), I crouched myself as much as could to take the biggest swing of my life and I just choked, finally letting myself fall from the platform. On the video, it looked like a 'master choke' xD

None.

Jan 26 2010, 3:39 am InsolubleFluff Post #2247

http://img199.imageshack.us/i/rowanr.jpg/
The face of Shocko.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 3:45 am poison_us Post #2248

Back* from the grave

You mean this?

You look like you're barely old enough to have an account on SEN...

Jan 26 2010, 4:07 am payne Post #2249

Quote from poison_us
[color=peachpuffYou look like you're barely old enough to have an account on SEN...[/color]
Quote from SEN FAQs
By creating an account, you affirm that you are at least 13 years of age or have the permission of your parent(s)/guardian(s) to use this website. Furthermore, you also agree to behave as if you are 13+ years of age.
Lol, I forgot that second part about behaviour ;o

None.

Jan 26 2010, 4:08 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #2250

Just here for the activity... well not really

Quote from poison_us
You mean this?

shocko's 19, IIRC, and is at England for college.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Jan 26 2010, 5:13 am LoveLess Post #2251

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Junior year in HS. I had hair! And a pretty decent muscular build. That's all gone now, several drug addictions later.

So drunk. 4th of July.

Yep, definitely drunk. Her BF at that time is in the next picture.

Chilling with the guy that is basically, the best friend I have ever had. We have even battled serious drug addictions together, so that we wouldn't end up in jail. He doesn't know about what happened July 4th, even though they aren't together anymore.

Me mocking my brother after coming home after about thirteen months. I look so fucking pasty and my arms are just... skinny. Lost like all that muscle in a month... But on the bright side, is that now it's not water weight.

And yes, my mom is only sixteen years older than I am. My oldest sibling is less than half my age, while my little brother is seven.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 5:26 am poison_us Post #2252

Back* from the grave

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Quote from poison_us
You mean this?

shocko's 19, IIRC, and is at England for college.
Meh, he looks so young. Girls must love that. :jealous:

Quote from LoveLess
He doesn't know about what happened July 4th
You sly dog, you.

Jan 26 2010, 5:34 am LoveLess Post #2253

And just to clarify, I am twenty and I have been a United States Marine for two years. Currently stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

I pretty much live inside my computer because there is nothing else to do and Jacksonville is disgusting.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 7:04 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #2254

👻 👾 👽 💪

My brother's in the marines and complains he has nothing to do at all, so I often suggest SC, programming, etc. and he responds with "I don't have that kind of time." ...

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 26 2010, 7:08 am nuclearrabbit Post #2255

Marines below E5 are all homos. :flamer:

None.

Jan 26 2010, 7:35 am LoveLess Post #2256

Quote from nuclearrabbit
Marines below E5 are all homos. :flamer:
Coming from a army queer. At least I earned my rank from E1 to E3 through time in service, not graduating your what, 1-2 month boot? And does it feel good to know that every other branch laughs at you? Even the chair force?

And correction, Marines E5 and above, are usually the homos most of the time.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 7:38 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #2257

👻 👾 👽 💪

What is E#? ;o

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 26 2010, 8:24 am CaptainWill Post #2258

A bit of army politics, excellent.

It's the same in the UK, officers who slot in higher up in the command structure because of their education or training are resented by the normal ranks. They're called 'Ruperts' because they're traditionally from wealthier families.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 8:39 am poison_us Post #2259

Back* from the grave

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
What is E#? ;o
Just the pay grade. The E means enlisted, whereas an O would mean officer. Basically, the higher the #, the more money, power, etc. you get. And pay grades, IIRC, are across all branches...meaning an E6 in the Navy makes about the same as an E6 in the Army.

Jan 26 2010, 10:54 am nuclearrabbit Post #2260

Quote from LoveLess
Coming from a army queer. At least I earned my rank from E1 to E3 through time in service, not graduating your what, 1-2 month boot? And does it feel good to know that every other branch laughs at you? Even the chair force?

And correction, Marines E5 and above, are usually the homos most of the time.
Hope your maybe 6 months of training were tough. 'Cause I spent over a year in class with Marines, Sailors and Airmen. We all did the different services PT together. There's a reason you have to be at least a Cpl in the Marines to be EOD. But I love you guys, Gunny Polumbo is probably the coolest woman I've ever met.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 111 112 113 114 115234 >
  Back to forum