Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 112 113 114 115 116234 >

Jan 26 2010, 11:57 am InsolubleFluff Post #2261

yeah, I'm 19, but I'm in the united kingdom to live, and soon for college. Moving back to Canada would be nice, but certainly not realistic at this point in time.
I would agree that I look young, but hell, I look older than 13.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 12:07 pm LoveLess Post #2262

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from nuclearrabbit
Quote from LoveLess
Coming from a army queer. At least I earned my rank from E1 to E3 through time in service, not graduating your what, 1-2 month boot? And does it feel good to know that every other branch laughs at you? Even the chair force?

And correction, Marines E5 and above, are usually the homos most of the time.
Hope your maybe 6 months of training were tough. 'Cause I spent over a year in class with Marines, Sailors and Airmen. We all did the different services PT together. There's a reason you have to be at least a Cpl in the Marines to be EOD. But I love you guys, Gunny Polumbo is probably the coolest woman I've ever met.
Eww... A wookie.

And I spent my first two years in the Marines in training and when I wasn't training, I was part of the Training/Operations department. Which I am now, about to take over at my new command as the Training NCO in a few months. I've only been at this command since January 3rd and boom... More work.

But in all honesty... I hate the Marines.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 5:13 pm samsizzle Post #2263

Why did you guys join the army? I'm just wondering.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 5:21 pm LoveLess Post #2264

Quote from samsizzle
By mistake.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 5:23 pm Excalibur Post #2265

The sword and the faith

Quote from LoveLess
Quote from samsizzle
By mistake.
How do you accidentally join an armed forces branch? 'WHOOPS JUST GOT RECRUITED.'

Seriously, details. O.o

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 26 2010, 5:25 pm LoveLess Post #2266

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from LoveLess
Quote from samsizzle
By mistake.
How do you accidentally join an armed forces branch? 'WHOOPS JUST GOT RECRUITED.'

Seriously, details. O.o
Dude, I seriously don't even remember that week very well. And I still pissed clear.

So, how many people respond to that question and say, "Because I was fucking high." ...But are actually serious.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 5:27 pm Excalibur Post #2267

The sword and the faith

Couldn't you have claimed you did it in an altered state of mind and gotten out of it? :c

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Jan 26 2010, 5:30 pm JaFF Post #2268

I am considering joining the FFL. Not because I am high but because I believe in nothing.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 5:31 pm LoveLess Post #2269

Quote from Excalibur
Couldn't you have claimed you did it in an altered state of mind and gotten out of it? :c
Lol. Your funny.

And no, not at all. I would go to the brig for a couple years for having lied about my drug use when I joined, which is documented.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 5:58 pm Draven Post #2270

Quote from LoveLess
Quote from Excalibur
Quote from LoveLess
Quote from samsizzle
By mistake.

Seriously, details. O.o
Dude, I seriously don't even remember that week very well. And I still pissed clear.

So, how many people respond to that question and say, "Because I was fucking high." ...But are actually serious.

Me!

I've heard bad things about the Marines from Marines, lol.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 10:21 pm LoveLess Post #2271

Saw snow for the first time and in my home town no less. This was a few months before boot camp.

This was the day before I graduated. I was feeling like shit for those three months and anyone that knows me, should know why. Those of you who don't, just look how happy I was in the picture above this. Then look at this one, quitting a lot of things cold turkey and not having some kind of substitute... It sucks.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 10:33 pm samsizzle Post #2272

Dang son. Looks like one of those before and after things.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 10:46 pm dumbducky Post #2273

Quote from LoveLess
And just to clarify, I am twenty and I have been a United States Marine for two years. Currently stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

I pretty much live inside my computer because there is nothing else to do and Jacksonville is disgusting.
Surely you have cookout down there? Also, do you pronounce it la-jern or la-june. N&O had an article in awhile back saying its really the former, but everyone I know says it the latter way.

tits

Jan 27 2010, 1:12 am LoveLess Post #2274

Quote from dumbducky
Quote from LoveLess
And just to clarify, I am twenty and I have been a United States Marine for two years. Currently stationed at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

I pretty much live inside my computer because there is nothing else to do and Jacksonville is disgusting.
Surely you have cookout down there? Also, do you pronounce it la-jern or la-june. N&O had an article in awhile back saying its really the former, but everyone I know says it the latter way.
The right way is La-jern, but the Marine way is la-june.

None.

Jan 27 2010, 9:35 am InsolubleFluff Post #2275

Another few of me and my friends :)

http://img16.imageshack.us/i/meandrachael.jpg/
http://img163.imageshack.us/i/97129918.jpg/
http://img39.imageshack.us/i/katerowanellie.jpg/

I'm obviously the guy in all these pictures :P

None.

Jan 27 2010, 1:32 pm CecilSunkure Post #2276

I gotta say, I really am surprised at how normal the vast majority of SENners are :O

None.

Jan 27 2010, 3:08 pm LoveLess Post #2277

Quote from name:Shocko
Ewwww... Plaid. The chick on the right in the last one is pretty cute! ^^

Quote from CecilSunkure
I gotta say, I really am surprised at how normal the vast majority of SENners are :O
Normal meaning everyone is different in their own special ways? Besides, most 'nerds' moved onto other games while normal people were very content with what SC had to offer, liked the community and stayed.

None.

Jan 27 2010, 3:25 pm InsolubleFluff Post #2278

plaid... you mean chequered?

None.

Jan 27 2010, 4:07 pm LoveLess Post #2279

Quote from name:Shocko
plaid... you mean chequered?

Plaid.

None.

Jan 27 2010, 4:16 pm CaptainWill Post #2280

Fun and games in Essex. I'm the taller one in the middle for those who don't know me.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 112 113 114 115 116234 >
  Back to forum