Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: My Sister Plays WoW
My Sister Plays WoW
Apr 23 2008, 7:09 am
By: candle12345
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >

Apr 23 2008, 5:07 pm Jello-Jigglers Post #21

lol disable WoW using cp codes to close ports or something haha or block it w/ the firewall? idk how smart she is cause that could hold her off for a while if she's only 7 :lol:

None.

Apr 23 2008, 6:08 pm Centreri Post #22

Relatively ancient and inactive

If she has a phobia, chances are you can find enemy monsters representing that - spiders, bugs, etc. Lead her there, making sure her hearthstone is off. Otherwise, I'd go with the 'showing her other things' idea. Or sabotage.

None.

Apr 23 2008, 6:25 pm Moogle Post #23

Predator of Bed Chambers

Candle, just tell your sister not to say what sex she is or anything like that. As is game may somewhat be addictive to some people. But you can limited her game use to WoW in account management so that she doesn't play it as much. Wait till she hits 70 and wants to start raiding thats where hell begins. 2 hours to 12 hours + spent inside an instance on a weekend instead of being outside. I'm sure she'll get bored of it sooner or later at her age. I myself limit my game-time on WoW to around 20 mins to 1 hour a day sometimes I never log on for few days. I have better things to do, hell I barely spend any time on pc these days.

If all else fails, crowbar the fucker

Apr 23 2008, 7:34 pm chuiu Post #24

Quote from Moogle
Candle, just tell your sister not to say what sex she is or anything like that. As is game may somewhat be addictive to some people. But you can limited her game use to WoW in account management so that she doesn't play it as much. Wait till she hits 70 and wants to start raiding thats where hell begins. 2 hours to 12 hours + spent inside an instance on a weekend instead of being outside. I'm sure she'll get bored of it sooner or later at her age. I myself limit my game-time on WoW to around 20 mins to 1 hour a day sometimes I never log on for few days. I have better things to do, hell I barely spend any time on pc these days.
Thats a lot of money wasted every month.

None.

Apr 23 2008, 7:57 pm Phobos Post #25

Are you sure about that?

Get the account data somehow and get the IP banned by doing something stupid. I am an MMORP gamer myself, but even though I have not played WoW, I can keep control of myself...

this is signature

Apr 23 2008, 8:17 pm ClansAreForGays Post #26

Do all of her friends know? Embaress her about it in front of them, and any cute boy that might be around.

All you need is to put her next to a peer she looks up to, or crush, and have that person talk shit about nerds spending all their time playing video games having no life. full proof.

Apr 23 2008, 8:33 pm Riney Post #27

Thigh high affectionado

Try hooking her on Call of Duty 4. That'll save her! >:D

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Apr 23 2008, 8:55 pm Syphon Post #28

Quote from chuiu
Make a trial account, level past her, camp her.

This.

None.

Apr 23 2008, 8:57 pm chuiu Post #29

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Don't you think it would be better and easier to do that with TF2.

None.

Apr 23 2008, 9:06 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #30

👻 👾 👽 💪

Or you could beat one addiction with another... >.> Get her hooked on drugs.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 23 2008, 10:17 pm Fire_Kame Post #31

wth is starcraft

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Or you could beat one addiction with another... >.> Get her hooked on drugs.

he means hooked on other drugs.

Apr 24 2008, 2:45 am Vi3t-X Post #32

Quote from Minority
Haha, I'm at my friend's house... she plays WoW, along with two of her friends. They created a character for me... but how do people play this game? I need to introduce them to FPSes d: As for your sister, she's probably a lost cause. She's hooked at SEVEN. It's getting worse D=
Nothing Special. I was hooked at the age of 3, when StarCraft first came out...

As for your sister, hax her accounts and disablez itz!
OR
Remove WoW Completely and fuhgetta bout it

None.

Apr 24 2008, 2:47 am FatalException Post #33

Quote from Vi3t-X
Quote from Minority
Haha, I'm at my friend's house... she plays WoW, along with two of her friends. They created a character for me... but how do people play this game? I need to introduce them to FPSes d: As for your sister, she's probably a lost cause. She's hooked at SEVEN. It's getting worse D=
Nothing Special. I was hooked at the age of 3, when StarCraft first came out...

As for your sister, hax her accounts and disablez itz!
OR
Remove WoW Completely and fuhgetta bout it
... You were three when Starcraft came out? And I thought I was a youngin'...

None.

Apr 24 2008, 2:51 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #34

Just here for the activity... well not really

I played at like, 7 or something. [StarCraft]

I guess gaming starts young.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Apr 24 2008, 4:41 am stickynote Post #35

My little bro played starcraft at 4. He sucked balls then, still sucks now. Solution: Give her breast implants and sell her to a pimp. She'll come crying and stop playing WoW if you buy her back.

None.

Apr 24 2008, 5:00 am Atlos Post #36

Uninstall it and hide the CD Key so she can't reinstall it. Or go on her account and get her perma banned.

None.

Apr 24 2008, 5:11 am Rantent Post #37

Keep deleting the character data files and say that the game has glitches.

None.

Apr 24 2008, 9:32 am candle12345 Post #38

You guys obviously don't have younger siblings, she's 7, she's not afraid of anything, if something goes wrong it's always my fault, she is NOT going to end up raiding at 70, don't even joke that she will because she won't, she's only interesting in WoW because the rest of my family plays it as well (9y/o 11y/o and my parents) I don't think any of them will 'get over it' and she will NOT just get bored...

None.

Apr 24 2008, 1:33 pm marxel Post #39

Well since you can't sabotage the PC, and that your whole family plays WoW, you could either:
1. Show her something much more fun to do

OR

2. Tell her the stuff NOT to do when playing online, specially because she is A 7-YEAR OLD GIRL

None.

Apr 24 2008, 1:44 pm Pyro-Fire Post #40

Quote from name:Dark_Marine

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >
  Back to forum