Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 80 81 82 83 8490 >

Mar 14 2012, 7:54 pm NudeRaider Post #1621

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Have you tried giving priority to v5 data? DTBK implemented that dirty fix a long time ago.

Mar 14 2012, 8:00 pm Ahli Post #1622

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Quote from NudeRaider
Have you tried giving priority to v5 data? DTBK implemented that dirty fix a long time ago.
Oh holy mother of god, it works...
I thought I tried that before, but I think I did that before deleting a lot of messages...
Thanks, nude. Now I have space again :)

Mar 15 2012, 2:28 pm NudeRaider Post #1623

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Someone suggested that in the shoutbox days ago when you were complaining there...

Apr 21 2012, 8:33 pm TiKels Post #1624

As I'm sure you're aware, the string :x used to turn into :sick: ... until it was changed.

It still is listed as :x on the clickable smilies below the shoutbox, so when you click it, it dun work.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

May 3 2012, 10:48 am poison_us Post #1625

Back* from the grave

Still hasn't been fixed...

May 7 2012, 5:25 pm Kaias Post #1626

I cannot seem to post a topic to the SC1 Contest Forum. Doing so lands me on a 404 error. For all I know, there are a dozen of my attempts waiting to be accepted.

None.

May 7 2012, 6:43 pm DevliN Post #1627

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from StarCraft 1 Contests description
New threads are invisible and must be approved by staff to appear.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

May 7 2012, 6:57 pm Moose Post #1628

We live in a society.

Quote from DevliN
Quote from StarCraft 1 Contests description
New threads are invisible and must be approved by staff to appear.
Yes, but he shouldn't be getting a 404 error after posting.
I cleared out the invisible ones and made the most recently posted one visible.

May 7 2012, 7:52 pm DevliN Post #1629

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Right, I agree it should go to a page explaining that the post is invisible or just show the topic anyway to the topic's creator. "Create a page for News and the Contest forums that informs members that their post is awaiting confirmation, rather than a 404 page. Also notify Admins and possibly GMods that a new topic has been made in these forums." has been in the OP as a suggestion for a little while now. :)

My Overwatch addiction.

May 30 2012, 8:47 am poison_us Post #1630

Back* from the grave

A "marquee" code.

May 30 2012, 8:54 am Jack Post #1631

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from poison_us
A "marquee" code.
plz no, no longerthe 90s.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 2 2012, 2:32 am poison_us Post #1632

Back* from the grave

Quote from Jack
Quote from poison_us
A "marquee" code.
plz no, no longerthe 90s.
plz no, no longer txting friends.

Give me one good reason.

Jun 2 2012, 3:07 am Jack Post #1633

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Marquees hurt my eyes.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 2 2012, 4:13 am iCCup.xboi209 Post #1634

I might be able to fix some of these issues through scripts, is anyone here willing to use scripts as fixes?

None.

Jun 10 2012, 11:32 pm Biophysicist Post #1635

It might be nice if there was something in the navigation to get to http://maplantis.mikelat.com/; afaik quite a lot of people don't know that's a thing.

None.

Jun 11 2012, 1:26 am DevliN Post #1636

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

We aren't Maplantis, though. :/ There was talk of adding a complete static Maplantis on SEN's server, but that never happened due to Yoshi hosting it. I know that for older members a link would be nice, but I feel like those who don't know about it can ask in the Shoutbox and be told where to find it that way.

My Overwatch addiction.

Jun 11 2012, 4:00 pm NudeRaider Post #1637

Quote from DevliN
We aren't Maplantis, though. :/ There was talk of adding a complete static Maplantis on SEN's server, but that never happened due to Yoshi hosting it. I know that for older members a link would be nice, but I feel like those who don't know about it can ask in the Shoutbox and be told where to find it that way.
ORLY
Quote from Yoshi
Maplantis has merged with SEN.

It used to work too, and even the links to files worked when you knew how to edit them.

And since ML has mapping resources not available on SEN I support TZ's request.

Jun 11 2012, 4:06 pm DevliN Post #1638

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

That's why I said "complete" static version. I think Yoshi's is a more complete copy. Maplantis merged back into SEN, but SEN is far from Maplantis. :P

My Overwatch addiction.

Jun 12 2012, 4:41 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #1639

👻 👾 👽 💪

Why did it break anyway? It used to work just fine .. As far as I know the copy we have was somehow disabled from doing things, but all the files and stuff are still there.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 2 2012, 7:18 pm Kaias Post #1640

I cannot edit the OP in the http://www.staredit.net/topic/15205/ thread.

I get this error every time I try:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 80 81 82 83 8490 >
  Back to forum