Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Talk about your day.
Talk about your day.
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 26 2012, 9:09 pm
By: NekoKyd
Pages: < 1 2 3

Oct 3 2012, 4:20 pm Dem0n Post #41

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Last night, my roommate says he hate The Big Bang Theory, and the thing that pisses him off the most is the laugh track. He's also a big fan of Community. Makes me wonder if he visits SEN... :massimo:

Oct 3 2012, 4:25 pm Sacrieur Post #42

Still Napping

Quote from Fire_Kame
I've said it in the sbox before. A coworker at a meeting on Friday said WHAT THIS COMPANY NEEDS IS A SHELDON COOPER LOLOLOL. God I don't even get it. I never see him do anything in the Big Bang Theory that makes me think he is smarter than anyone else on any sit com ever.

Insecure much?

Big Bang Theory has made waves in making science and introversion more culturally acceptable.

None.

Oct 3 2012, 4:36 pm Oh_Man Post #43

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

SORCE??

Oct 3 2012, 6:06 pm Fire_Kame Post #44

wth is starcraft

The laugh track is a big thing that ticks me off. For a show that's supposed to be "smart" why the hell isn't holding my hand when I'm supposed to laugh?

Quote from Sacrieur
Big Bang Theory has made waves in making science and introversion more culturally acceptable.
Which has portrayed itself in the form of hipsters with thick rimmed glasses...doesn't sound like it makes people want to be smart, it makes them want to look smart.

Oct 3 2012, 8:11 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #45

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Fire_Kame
The laugh track is a big thing that ticks me off. For a show that's supposed to be "smart" why the hell isn't holding my hand when I'm supposed to laugh?
I've commented on this too. ;o When people would play the Big Bang Theory in the break room at work I'd entertain myself by watching the people watching it ... The show would say something not even remotely interesting or funny, the laugh track plays, small pause ... People in the room start laughing.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Oct 3 2012, 8:28 pm Vrael Post #46

Quote from Vrael
I got up did some stuff and then went back to sleep.

None.

Oct 3 2012, 8:41 pm Fire_Kame Post #47

wth is starcraft

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Fire_Kame
I've commented on this too. ;o When people would play the Big Bang Theory in the break room at work I'd entertain myself by watching the people watching it ... The show would say something not even remotely interesting or funny, the laugh track plays, small pause ... People in the room start laughing.
haha because they're like "oh shit if my peers know I don't get this show they'll think I'm stupid!" xD

Oct 3 2012, 9:18 pm lil-Inferno Post #48

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:I Iz LEET
Last night, my roommate says he hate The Big Bang Theory, and the thing that pisses him off the most is the laugh track. He's also a big fan of Community. Makes me wonder if he visits SEN... :massimo:
Yeah, that's totally not a characteristic of anyone outside of SEN.

Oct 4 2012, 1:19 am Oh_Man Post #49

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

It's actually not a laugh track it is filmed in front of a live audience.

True story.

Oct 4 2012, 2:48 am Bar Refaeli Post #50

Laugh tracks are extremely overused nowadays.

On another note, broke my wrist the other day. Casted 6 weeks. Now I have to learn how to write left handed and type one handed.

None.

Oct 4 2012, 4:09 am Riney Post #51

Thigh high affectionado

Found a legit survey site, got a game card for 10$ and about to get some headphones for the Lingunz probably by tomorrow.

Not even joking. Its in my sig.

Else my days been lame, student loan wont fucking process at the college and Im about ready to snap someones neck. [/sarcasm]

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Oct 4 2012, 10:27 pm Fire_Kame Post #52

wth is starcraft

MEETING MEETING MEETING MEETING.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum