Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Greek Mythology 101
Greek Mythology 101
Sep 5 2012, 5:54 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 >

Sep 16 2012, 8:49 pm Dem0n Post #101

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Wait for lunch to be served and sneak a plastic knife back to your cell. Then, while your cellmate is inattentive, do this.

Sep 16 2012, 9:00 pm Fire_Kame Post #102

wth is starcraft

As this is a small jail, the guy next to you informs he is there for car jacking.

Sep 16 2012, 9:33 pm ClansAreForGays Post #103

Cry out to Reese.

Sep 16 2012, 9:39 pm Fire_Kame Post #104

wth is starcraft

You cry out Reese's name with longing, but nothing happens. In order to summon her, you will have to cast a circle. "Missing your broad already? You've only been in for a few hours. Prison life will pull you apart," your cellmate says.

Sep 16 2012, 11:01 pm lil-Inferno Post #105

Just here for the pie

Request that your anal cavity remain not penetrated.

Sep 17 2012, 1:00 am ClansAreForGays Post #106

I know it's cliche, but cut yourself with the most sterile thing you can found and make a circle with your blood.

Sep 17 2012, 1:08 am Fire_Kame Post #107

wth is starcraft

There isn't anything in the cell that is sterile. You painfully and slow scrape at your wrist until a pool of blood forms on your wrist. Drip by drip you make a circle and draw the same rune that will summon Reese. After waiting several minutes she appears before you in a misty vision. "What the hell are you doing here?" She asks, looking around your cell. Your cellmate looks around disturbed. "You really screwed up this time. The campus knows you're here, but why is a mystery. ...but anyways, what do you need?"

Sep 17 2012, 1:11 am lil-Inferno Post #108

Just here for the pie

Tell her we need to eliminate our cellmate first of all. He knows too much.

Sep 17 2012, 1:20 am Raitaki Post #109

Recruit the cellmate into our party. He's our tank/decoy.

None.

Sep 17 2012, 4:09 am Dem0n Post #110

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I guess they didn't have any plastic knives at lunch? :massimo:

Sep 17 2012, 4:18 am Fire_Kame Post #111

wth is starcraft

:| you haven't gone to lunch, you've only been imprisoned for a few hours. Also that's pretty dumb, I'm pretty sure someone would check you since you're a possible murderer and didn't cooperate before. :P Pan isn't very good at keeping a low profile.

You ask Reese to kill your cellmate. In a blink, the cellmate is gone. "Anything else, or did you just want some privacy?" She asks.

Sep 17 2012, 4:38 am rayNimagi Post #112

Ask her to erase Pan from everyone's memory (except Pan's and Reese's) that was involved with the events following killing the plant. Or time travel back to just before killing the girl to prevent yourself from killing the girl. Also, ask Reese another clue about her trinket.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Sep 17 2012, 4:46 am Fire_Kame Post #113

wth is starcraft

You beg Reese for help. She rolls her eys at you as you prostrate yourself before her, bawling. You just want to forget everything that happened; unrevocable regret washes over you, your sorrow a never ending pool of depression.

The world fades around you; only Reese and you are in a black void. You feel shaking, like an earth quake. When the world returns you find yourself back in your apartment, asleep on the couch. It would appear that the incidents of the days before never happened.

You look at your cell phone; it states that it is Monday morning. You have been given a second chance.

Sep 17 2012, 4:55 am lil-Inferno Post #114

Just here for the pie

Do it all over again.
Wahahahaha!

Sep 17 2012, 5:01 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #115

👻 👾 👽 💪

Is this the same day as when you went investigating and found the potted plant, or the day before?

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 17 2012, 5:03 am Fire_Kame Post #116

wth is starcraft

Conisder it the next day; you were asleep for the previous days - you didn't visit the greenhouse.

Sep 17 2012, 5:19 am Vrael Post #117

Raid the pantry for cookies. If there aren't any, go downtown and buy some then come home.

Make a summoning circle. Then, make a trapping circle. Summon Reese and trap her ghostly essence in the 2nd circle. (Mind you, these circles should be concentric).

Offer Reese a cookie.

None.

Sep 17 2012, 1:31 pm Sacrieur Post #118

Still Napping

A big cookie too, to show how much you care.

None.

Sep 17 2012, 3:29 pm Fire_Kame Post #119

wth is starcraft

You grab a bag of cookies. Setting a large one aside you walk back out to your living room. There is still a summoning circle from before; all you have to do is relight the candles and undergo the humiliating ritual to summon Reese. You grab more cookies and stuff them into your mouth. You set the bag down nearby and cast a binding circle inside the summoning circle. Calling upon the guidance of those beyond the dead and the gods of the universe, the center circle writhes uncontrollably with motion. With enough time the vision of Reese appears, but she is asleep. The binding circle pulls her into itself. In order to complete the circle you will need to bind Reese to something. Standing up or leaving at this point will disrupt the ritual, which will most likely end in a catastrophic explosion that will kill you and any other tenants of the building.

Within grabbing distance is the bag of cookies, a sock, a rug, and a tshirt. In your pockets are your wallet, cellphone and keys.

Remember, once she's bound you cannot use the object she is bound to in any way beyond binding her. Using the item in it's intended manner will cause Reese to be released.

Sep 17 2012, 7:21 pm Vrael Post #120

LETS KEEP HER IN THE RUG!!!! Then offer her the cookies.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 4 5 6 7 >
  Back to forum