Greek Mythology 101
Sep 5 2012, 5:54 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7

Sep 17 2012, 10:15 pm ClansAreForGays Post #121

Cell phone.

Sep 18 2012, 2:57 pm Fire_Kame Post #122

wth is starcraft

You trap Reese into the matted, dumpster dive reject rug. It hovers slightly, glows, and then falls again. The commotion woke Reese up, and the rug is now cursing at you. You roll it up, muffling the noise a little. You cannot walk on the rug without releasing Reese.

Sep 20 2012, 3:26 am Sacrieur Post #123

Still Napping

Let her go, so you can offer cookie.

None.

Sep 20 2012, 6:01 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #124

👻 👾 👽 💪

You can always just crumble up the cookies and sprinkle them on the rug to give them to her in this form.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 20 2012, 2:04 pm Fire_Kame Post #125

wth is starcraft

You lay out the rug and step on it, expelling Reese from her captive form. You offer her a cookie, but she is outraged by your ploy. She transforms into a horrifying half beast half human, with the body of a snake and pincers that dripped like venom. Her eyes are glowing.

Sep 21 2012, 5:19 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #126

👻 👾 👽 💪

Offer her the cookie. If she still looks mad, say that's all you wanted but screwed up somehow.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 21 2012, 12:26 pm Fire_Kame Post #127

wth is starcraft

you offer her a cookie, but she whipped her tail, knocking the cookie out of your hand and into a hundred pieces onto the floor. "You dishonor me like this? After all I've done...you could've been honored beyond your wildest dreams! Was that not good enough for you? I should've killed you when I had the chance!"

She whips her tail again and spears it towards you.

Sep 21 2012, 3:18 pm NudeRaider Post #128

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Elegantly grab her tail and pull her towards you and exclaim: "I did it all for you baby!". Then kiss her.

Sep 21 2012, 3:26 pm Fire_Kame Post #129

wth is starcraft

In her shock she allows you to kiss her, but her tongue and saliva are poisonous. You are being slowly poisoned. Your feet tingle as they start to go numb.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 21 2012, 3:34 pm by Fire_Kame.

Sep 21 2012, 3:37 pm Sacrieur Post #130

Still Napping

Continue to kiss her, because it's totally worth it.

None.

Sep 22 2012, 12:29 am Vrael Post #131

Fall into her lethal clawed arms, and say "I would've given you all the cookies you ever wanted..." then die, sadly.

GG, Game Over.

P.S. Get an Oscar for Best Performance.

None.

Sep 22 2012, 12:30 am lil-Inferno Post #132

Just here for the pie

After dying, compile a new character in a new world.

Sep 23 2012, 1:24 am Fire_Kame Post #133

wth is starcraft

You fall into her embrace one more time, her snake like body entwining you closer to her. "I...8 always love you, Reese. I...I'm sorry it had to end like this." Tears line your eyes as you succumb to her embrace. "Don't forget me or my love for you. Maybe...maybe if I wasn't so socially awkward I wouldn't have offended you so often, maybe if I cared about my appearance a little more my neckbeard wouldn't have put you off," you choke back your words. "I love you Reese. I always will...I'm sorry, I...I should have learned to respect you...sooner..." your body falls limp as death overcomes you. The cookie you held in your hand before falls to the ground. Reese devours your fallen body.

Game Over

Sep 23 2012, 2:26 am rayNimagi Post #134

So what was the trinket we were trying to look for? What did you want us to do?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Sep 23 2012, 2:45 am Vrael Post #135

Quote from rayNimagi
So what was the trinket we were trying to look for? What did you want us to do?
The point of the story was that we had to learn to die, and the trinket was the Oscar for Best Performance.

None.

Sep 23 2012, 4:16 am Fire_Kame Post #136

wth is starcraft

Intended? Reese was the godddess Eris. Her trinket was the Apple of Siscord. The party was the wedding party in the trojan battle myth, the idea being the main character would have to choose between Aphrodite, Athena and Hera...who were the other girls in the nutritional biology department.

In this case, if you had destroyed Eris you would have received the Apple of Discord. Which could have been used at a later point should you not have died.

Sep 23 2012, 4:42 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #137

👻 👾 👽 💪

Which probably would have been way more interesting if people weren't so focused on cookies and killing people the whole time. :P

Sep 23 2012, 5:07 am Fire_Kame Post #138

wth is starcraft

Lol, well that is why I made.n end date, more or less; if it had been taken more seriously I would have extended it. If not I figured they would just want the character to die :bleh:

Sep 23 2012, 3:49 pm ClansAreForGays Post #139

I know how to fix that. I just need you to take a breather for a second so maybe someone else could start their own :(

Sep 23 2012, 11:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #140

wth is starcraft

Sand Wraith has one going right now. You can start one, too. I won't mind... ;) this is by far my thing alone. It's just that

Quote from lil-Inferno
After dying, compile a new character in a new world.
THE PLAYERS COMPEL ME TO DO IT.

I know demon is looking for a srs rp. I'm sure you'd get people to sign up.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7
  Back to forum