Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Greek Mythology 101
Greek Mythology 101
Sep 5 2012, 5:54 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 67 >

Sep 14 2012, 6:01 pm Fire_Kame Post #61

wth is starcraft

"My name is Detective J Douglas. Put down the weapon, son. You don't need to complicate matters further." The detective says this as he reaches behind his back and pulling out a gun that had been concealed. He aims it at you. "Are you ready to come with me?"

Sep 14 2012, 6:20 pm lil-Inferno Post #62

Just here for the pie

Shoot him in the head before he gets the chance to do anything.

Sep 14 2012, 6:33 pm Fire_Kame Post #63

wth is starcraft

You lift hte gun. You're calm adn collected as you aim it at his head. You pull the trigger but all you hear is a faint click! Nothing comes out. The gun was unloaded.

Sep 14 2012, 6:42 pm lil-Inferno Post #64

Just here for the pie

Throw the gun at his face and run for your life.

Sep 14 2012, 6:48 pm rayNimagi Post #65

Realize that you can't run away forever. Break down and begin sobbing uncontrollably, feigning insanity. Cry out that you "just wanted to find Reese's treasure." Begin reciting the mantra "I'm sorry, darling. I have failed you..." but do not admit to committing any crime (except "My only crime was loving Reese too much *sob*").

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Sep 14 2012, 8:36 pm Vrael Post #66

Quote from rayNimagi
Realize that you can't run away forever. Break down and begin sobbing uncontrollably, feigning insanity. Cry out that you "just wanted to find Reese's treasure." Begin reciting the mantra "I'm sorry, darling. I have failed you..." but do not admit to committing any crime (except "My only crime was loving Reese too much *sob*").
Don't do any of this. Pan is tougher than that.

Quote from lil-Inferno
Throw the gun at his face and run for your life.
Do this instead. Except don't throw the gun, just run because you'll probably need the gun later to hit someone over the back of the head with.

None.

Sep 14 2012, 9:43 pm Fire_Kame Post #67

wth is starcraft

You think about throwing the gun at him but instead decide to throw it into your pocket. You scramble to your feet and run away from the man towards the shopping mall. You hear him yelling but don't think to stop. You are in the middle of the mall's food court before you allow yourself to stop for a second to catch your breath. You appear to have lost Detective Douglas, but you are still wearing blood stained clothes as the gratuitous amount of stares from food court patrons reminds you.

Sep 14 2012, 9:53 pm lil-Inferno Post #68

Just here for the pie

Take the gun out, hold it in the air, and yell "THIS IS A ROBBERY, EVERYONE GET THE FUCK ON THE FLOOR!"

Sep 14 2012, 10:06 pm Lanthanide Post #69

Then strip off all your blood stained clothes, go to the nearest clothes store (which happens to be womenswear) and pick out a nice purple floral dress to wear: the detective will be looking for a boy in blood stained clothes, not a women in a purple floral dress - the perfect disguise!

None.

Sep 14 2012, 10:12 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #70

👻 👾 👽 💪

Or, perhaps, in a less stupid attempt to make a bad situation worse (armed robbery probably being a bit more attention than is needed at this point), you instead consider just going to a store and getting some new clothes. A restroom would probably be the best place to change.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Sep 15 2012, 12:47 am Vrael Post #71

After changing clothing based on some combinations of the above posts, stop and buy an orange julius. Those things are delicious.

None.

Sep 15 2012, 1:18 am Fire_Kame Post #72

wth is starcraft

You walk into the first store you find: a woman's grunge boutique under operation by some bored looking teenage girl, too busy filing her nails at first to notice you. You grab a few of their selection of $100 torn up jeans and try them on, but none of them fit. After giving up on trying to understand women pant sizes you settle on a long black khaki skirt and a snap up tshirt. You throw away your blood soaked clothes and order an orange julius, because those things are fucking delicious.

Sep 15 2012, 1:29 am lil-Inferno Post #73

Just here for the pie

Sneak out of the store so we don't have to pay for the clothes, then remove the tags and stuff.

Sep 15 2012, 1:31 am Sacrieur Post #74

Still Napping

Do a little dance, then make a little love.

None.

Sep 15 2012, 1:35 am Raitaki Post #75

Quote from lil-Inferno
Sneak out of the store so we don't have to pay for the clothes, then remove the tags and stuff.
No no that's the wrong order. Remove the tags FIRST :[

None.

Sep 15 2012, 1:58 am Fire_Kame Post #76

wth is starcraft

You start to dance around the food court, looking for a woman (or man) willing to make love to you. Everyone backs away. In fact, some people appear to be calling the police. Mall security is watching from the sidelines but isn't reacting yet.

Sep 15 2012, 2:33 am lil-Inferno Post #77

Just here for the pie

Flip the bird on the mall security. You don't take orders from anyone!

Sep 15 2012, 2:44 am ClansAreForGays Post #78

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from ClansAreForGays
We have to kill this man. I think Pan did something gruesome that Reese wasn't expecting in her "game" that can't be magic'd away. We should have covered up any evidence of wrong doing when we had the chance, but it's not too late to start if this cop(?) is the only one that knows your guilt. Hopefully everything can go back to silly teasing afterwords.

Also, assume Reese has crush on you, and this is her way of telling you she likes you.

Hear him out a little more.

If you're not going to pay attention, don't even play.
What the fuck are you talking about?

Sep 15 2012, 2:46 am Fire_Kame Post #79

wth is starcraft

You spin and twirl and dance in a circle, all the while flipping off everyone staring at or taping you.

Quit spamming, CAFG.

Sep 15 2012, 2:47 am lil-Inferno Post #80

Just here for the pie

Get on the floor, walk the dinosaur.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 67 >
  Back to forum