Aug 13 2011, 4:52 am
By: poison_us  

Aug 13 2011, 9:39 pm poison_us Post #21

Back* from the grave

Quote from CecilSunkure
Quote from poison_us
Quote from Fire_Kame
So, you get four pigs right...?
I haven't heard this one, please explain.
Paint the numbers 1, 3, 4 and 5 onto the pigs. Let them loose in your room. Out of confusion of where the 2 pig is, they will be flustered and leave.
Sorry, I knew about it I just didn't connect two and two inside a residence.

Maybe in a high school as a Senior prank.

Aug 13 2011, 9:53 pm Sacrieur Post #22

Still Napping

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from TiKels
Tell them to stop looking through your shit.
I did, and they lied. I don't want to give up my camera, though ... or else I'd just be like HEY LOOK PICTOORS.

Course they would, simply print out the pictures and reveal it to them. Then confront them on 1) lying to you, and 2) snooping on you.

None.

Aug 13 2011, 9:57 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #23

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Sacrieur
Quote from TiKels
Tell them to stop looking through your shit.
I did, and they lied. I don't want to give up my camera, though ... or else I'd just be like HEY LOOK PICTOORS.

Course they would, simply print out the pictures and reveal it to them. Then confront them on 1) lying to you, and 2) snooping on you.
I don't want to give up my camera, though ... or else I'd just be like HEY LOOK PICTOORS.
I don't want to give up my camera

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 13 2011, 9:57 pm rayNimagi Post #24

Memorize all the documents that you're trying to hide. Destroy the documents and leave a picture of a trollface in the drawer.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Aug 13 2011, 10:00 pm Lanthanide Post #25

Don't give up the existence of the camera.

But every time they go through your stuff, confront them. Every time. They'll start to wonder how you know, but the fact that you do know and that you're angry about it will dissuade them in future?

I don't know why you'd need to leave "traps" around. Just leave a message that says "STOP GOING THROUGH MY STUFF".

None.

Aug 13 2011, 10:08 pm Raitaki Post #26

Put a poster on the front of your door. Every time you find them looking at your stuff, write "Someone rummaged through my stuff" along with the date of the rummaging.

None.

Aug 13 2011, 10:10 pm RIVE Post #27

Just Here For The Pie

Darn, there was this funny video on Collegehumor with Leighton Meester called 'Don't Touch My Shit' that I wanted to post, but it looks like they took it down.

Nevermind

None.

Aug 13 2011, 10:31 pm Azrael Post #28

Phase 1

Go to them while they're together and say "Listen. I'm not stupid, I can tell someone is opening my drawers and going through my stuff every time I'm gone. I don't know who it is, and I don't care. Stay out of my room. The next time you feel the need to be a creep, do it somewhere else. I'm willing to overlook it if you never do it again."

They will likely respond with some denial of knowing what you mean, just say "Stop lying. I came and told you how it is directly like a decent person. Now respect my privacy."

Do not under any circumstances reveal the camera. If they say "How can you be so sure?" then reply with something like "Like I said, I'm not stupid. I can tell. If I went through your stuff all the time, you'd probably notice too." The fact they don't know about the camera is what gives you the advantage, and ensures you will catch them if they do it again, because they cannot possibly account for it in any plan they make. Knowledge is power.

Phase 2

After the first phase, they may continue their behavior, but try to be especially discreet. If this happens, you've already tried being direct and found they will not stop unless they want to, now it's time to make them want to.

Begin this by doing something which negatively impacts them, such as stealing an item from their room and throwing it in a garbage can somewhere (off your property of course, like McDonalds). It has to be something which they cannot prove you are doing.

Then, every time they snoop through your room, do another negative thing like this. Keep doing it every time they repeat themselves.

At some point, maybe even after the first time, they will come to you about it. Like, "Do you know what happened to my stuff?" Just reply to them, "I don't know. By the way, any idea why someone's still going through my room when I'm gone?" or "I'm not sure, maybe it's the same mysterious person that's still snooping in my room all the time."

This will catch them off-guard, and of course they will make the connection that maybe you did this to them, and maybe it was because they did something wrong. No matter what, deny any knowledge of anything bad you've done, but continue doing such things every time they go in your room.

This will likely make them stop, and while they continue to do it, you will get some satisfaction from getting back at them.

Aug 14 2011, 12:48 am poison_us Post #29

Back* from the grave

To most of you, these aren't booby traps. :disgust:
To :kame:, :jaff:, and :tempz:, thank you. And maybe Sac, I guess that counts.

Aug 14 2011, 7:36 am Azrael Post #30

Oh, I thought you wanted good advice for him, my bad.

Best kind of trap is one that causes a mess, considering they're trying their best to keep their intrusion a secret.

Example: Take a normal cardboard box and cut out the bottom completely. Set the cut-out bottom on the floor. Fill the box with something small and round (beads, marbles, whatever). Close and duct tape the top of the box.

Now when they enter your room, they will try to see what's in the box. The top is securely fastened, so they'll pick it up to check the bottom. The small objects go everywhere. Catch all the hilarity on your camera as they attempt to crawl around and pick them all up, and then try to get them all inside the box somehow while the top is still duct taped close.

Aug 14 2011, 8:41 am Wing Zero Post #31

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Example: Take a normal cardboard box and cut out the bottom completely. Set the cut-out bottom on the floor. Fill the box with something small and round (beads, marbles, whatever). Close and duct tape the top of the box.

Now when they enter your room, they will try to see what's in the box. The top is securely fastened, so they'll pick it up to check the bottom. The small objects go everywhere. Catch all the hilarity on your camera as they attempt to crawl around and pick them all up, and then try to get them all inside the box somehow while the top is still duct taped close.

Lol I love this one. It's simple, but I can see it leaving quite an impression.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 14 2011, 8:50 am by Wing Zero.

Options
  Back to forum