Choose...wisely.
Choose...wisely.
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Piracy Mafia 16

60%
Death Note Mafia 11

41%
Please login to vote.
Poll has 27 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Dec 30 2010, 1:49 am poison_us Post #161

Back* from the grave

I vote for Changeling. At least this way no active man shall be lost.

Quote from name:Rammus
But Poison. The clues always come in twos. Surely you don't want to go second, do you? MAFIA SCUM!
I'm not rising to your taunt, Rammus :wtfawesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 30 2010, 1:53 am by poison_us. Reason: FUCK YOU E.

Dec 30 2010, 1:55 am ImagoDeo Post #162

Quote from Phobos
I vote Lotus. Sorry Lotus. I like you and all but...

Oh, come on. Such a blatant clue like that has got to be a red herring.

In light of the most convincing evidence to date, I VOTE ECHO.

None.

Dec 30 2010, 1:59 am Lingie Post #163

Quote from poison_us
I vote for Changeling. At least this way no active man shall be lost.

Quote from name:Rammus
But Poison. The clues always come in twos. Surely you don't want to go second, do you? MAFIA SCUM!
I'm not rising to your taunt, Rammus :wtfawesome:

I giggled. Hard. :awesome:

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Dec 30 2010, 2:51 am LoTu)S Post #164

Quote from Phobos
I vote Lotus. Sorry Lotus. I like you and all but...
An aye for an aye. (LOL...)

"I VOTE PHOBOS"

Aris, ye pirate clues be giving me a migrane.

None.

Dec 30 2010, 2:52 am Phobos Post #165

Are you sure about that?

I really wanted Death Note.

this is signature

Dec 30 2010, 2:57 am Echo Post #166

How dare you vote for Phobos! I vote LoT)uS!

None.

Dec 30 2010, 3:00 am Phobos Post #167

Are you sure about that?

I love you too, Echo.

this is signature

Dec 30 2010, 3:07 am Echo Post #168

Quote from Phobos
I love you too, Echo.

I love you more :>

None.

Dec 30 2010, 3:15 am ImagoDeo Post #169

And I hate you both.

None.

Dec 30 2010, 3:16 am Bar Refaeli Post #170

Oh shi- Love triangles + pirates + mafia. LIONS AND TIGERS OH MY!

None.

Dec 30 2010, 3:24 am Phobos Post #171

Are you sure about that?

Quote from ImagoDeo
And I hate you both.
u jelly?

Also, am not good with sc2. Changeling's avatar, what unit is it? Is it even a unit? ;o
And what are Rammus' abilities in LoL?

this is signature

Dec 30 2010, 3:36 am CecilSunkure Post #172

This post contains up to 14 clues.

Jack is user 14.

Clutching his left arm

Phobos and LoTu)S both have their left arms focal points of their avatars. Phobos has a knife to the mangled left arm of Aristocrat, and LoTu)S's left arm in his avatar is clutching its face.

Much to his dismay, Aristocrat was only able to run a total of two steps before inevitably tripping over a crate, causing an adjacent shelf to collapse onto the right side of his body and impaling his right arm in the process.

Impaling the right arm makes me very suspicious of Phobos, as the right arm is holding a knife cutting the left. Also, Demons1ayer has a "crate-like" avatar, in which the crate Aristocrat wrote of could have been a metaphor for Demon.

Unhesitatingly, he drew his dual swords and held their blades only an inch from Aristocrat's neck. He exclaimed, "I'm Lotus!", and in a swift motion decapitated Aristocrat with two simultaneous slashes. The figure released a bloodcurdling wail before screaming out, "Oh my God! I, Lotus, am definitely attacking someone!"

So very obviously LoTu)S:
Quote from CecilSunkure
Lotus used dual katanas in Ninja'd. Lotus was also given away by the most obvious clues in Norm's Mafia #4, although he evaded lynching by making up some ridiculous lie. I know that Aristocrat was very vexed by the whole ordeal, and I'm confident that Lotus actually did do the killing this time around as well. In both of these cases the game mod made some ridiculously blatant clues leading directly towards Lotus, and in both games Aristocrat was involved, the previous game Aristocrat was heavily vexed over the whole ordeal so it's only natural that this is showing up again. There is risk someone is just trying to frame Lotus, but whether or not that is true Lotus looks very suspicious for the time being.

I found two links within Aristocrat's first post to specific points in a youtube video.
Code
[u][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc#t=1m20s]​[/url]Tsunrise: Day 0[/u]

[u][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc#t=1m22s]​[/url]Dereset: Day 0[/u]

The video says desu, a lot. The lines of text shown at the two specific points in time of the video are: "It won't do any good for you to get involved" and "Just like always..."

This post contains up to 7 clues.

7 is half of 14, and makes me suspicious of user number 7: Raccoon.

Someone must have entered his chamber and stole the wooden crate; but whom?

Another instance of wooden crates? Demon?

Don't forget that StarBlue was missing....
Someone must have entered his chamber and stole the wooden crate; but whom?

I vote LoTu)S.

None.

Dec 30 2010, 3:46 am Phobos Post #173

Are you sure about that?

Quote from CecilSunkure
I found two links within Aristocrat's first post to specific points in a youtube video.
Code
[u][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc#t=1m20s]​[/url]Tsunrise: Day 0[/u]

[u][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkVYHUMCCwc#t=1m22s]​[/url]Dereset: Day 0[/u]

Where exactly are these links?

this is signature

Dec 30 2010, 4:04 am Jack Post #174

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I vote Raccoon.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 30 2010, 4:08 am Bar Refaeli Post #175

Quote from Phobos
Quote from ImagoDeo
And I hate you both.
u jelly?

Also, am not good with sc2. Changeling's avatar, what unit is it? Is it even a unit? ;o
And what are Rammus' abilities in LoL?
Taunt (obvious), Power role (uber speed boost, curls into ball), Shield (obvious), Earthquake thing (AoE damage). Known for being hard to kill, tanky. "Stop focusing the Rammus, noob!"

None.

Dec 30 2010, 4:24 am DevliN Post #176

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from CecilSunkure
Code

In doing a shoutbox search for "Desu," it is most used by Raitaki and LoTu)S. Clearly LoTu)S is a huge suspect given the Day 0 post, but I sort of think he may be the Swashbuckler (because of the two swords thing). On top of that, Raitaki and StarBlue were missing and perhaps that has something to do with the missing crate.

Also, who lynches the confirmed captain on the first day? :P

I vote Raitaki.

EDIT:
To clarify the Swashbuckler thing now that I have time to.

Quote from Day 0
Moments before Dawn: Day 0

Clutching his left arm, Aristocrat fled for his life. He did not know what he was fleeing from, but his severely mangled limb told him that it was someone - or something - extremely dangerous. The bleeding had mostly stopped, but the excruciating pain made Aristocrat wince as he kept running forwards in the dark, aware that he would most likely fail to escape with his life.

Aristocrat knew that he was running into a dead end; the hall only extended so long forwards. He would need to either ascend the steps onto the deck where safe hiding locations are all but absent, or tumble downwards into the labyrinth-like cargo hull and risk being impaled by the abundance of meat hooks and broken shards of wood scattered across the entrance of the chamber. With his mind clouded by powerful, overwhelming panic, Aristocrat made the extremely poor decision to descend into the cargo hull. Much to his dismay, Aristocrat was only able to run a total of two steps before inevitably tripping over a crate, causing an adjacent shelf to collapse onto the right side of his body and impaling his right arm in the process.

Aristocrat cried out for help before realizing that he had just given away his location to the predator. The sound of footsteps steadily approached him, and Aristocrat shook with fear as the sounds drew near. Aristocrat panicked and attempted to reach for an object to throw at the intruder, only to realize that none of his limbs could move.

The anonymous figure stopped short of Aristocrat's collapsed figure. Unhesitatingly, he drew his dual swords and held their blades only an inch from Aristocrat's neck. He exclaimed, "I'm Lotus!", and in a swift motion decapitated Aristocrat with two simultaneous slashes. The figure released a bloodcurdling wail before screaming out, "Oh my God! I, Lotus, am definitely attacking someone!"

Even though no one was listening, the figure appeared unsatisfied with his remarks. He yelled out once more, "And my name is Lotus!", only to hear the sound echo twice within the chamber before it faded into the dead silence of twilight. Realizing that there were no witnesses to his crime, he angrily sheathed his weapons and departed the scene as the pool of blood continued to expand and soak into the wooden flooring.

Quote from Roles
SWASHBUCKLER - The elegant sword-wielding member of the ship, the swashbuckler carries a reputation of self-righteousness.
  • Passive: Swordsmanship Mastery - Every night, the swashbuckler is able to deflect a hit placed on him with his rapier and cutlass, nullifying the damage and stunning and disorienting the attacker, causing him to fail all night actions for the subsequent night. If he is attacked by multiple opponents at night, he will be slain if two successful hits are placed, but the debuff will still apply to every person who targets him.
  • Power: Vengeance - If the swashbuckler is lynched, he shall draw his dual blades in a fit of rage and eliminate the first person who voted for him during that very same day.
  • Power: Ghost Hath No Fury - Commits one person to memory during the night. If said person votes to lynch the swashbuckler during the day at any point, he becomes the nemesis of the swashbuckler, even if he changes his vote later. If he eventually dies of lynching, any person marked through this method shall be slain by the ghost of the swashbuckler the following night.

Unless someone else has better evidence, either LoTu)S is the Swashbuckler or perhaps the Swashbuckler killed Aristo and claimed to be LoTu)S?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Dec 30 2010, 8:19 am by DevliN.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Dec 30 2010, 4:26 am Jack Post #177

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

In fact, I'd probably better change my vote to rai too. Although I still want raccoon to burn hehe but that can wait.
I VOTE RAITAKI

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Dec 30 2010, 4:34 am poison_us Post #178

Back* from the grave

Post list as of right now:

Aristocrat 28
poison_us 20
Phobos 13
Raitaki 12
Roy 11
Jack 10
Riney 10
Raccoon 9
LoTu)S 9
DevliN 7
Rammus 6
OlimarandLouie 6
Echo 6
Dem0nS1ayer 5
StarBlue 4
ImagoDeo 4
rayNimagi 4
CecilSunkure 4
Norm 2
Tuxedo-Templar 2
Derqua 1
EzTerix 1
Changeling 1
Leeroy_Jenkins 1
MadZombie 1

Silence is...golden? Maybe some people have something to hide...

Dec 30 2010, 4:41 am EzTerix Post #179

I vote Riney because I know someone named Riney and he does not have this occupation.

None.

Dec 30 2010, 5:31 am Riney Post #180

Thigh high affectionado

I vote Devlin

Also nice list poison, scratch the bottom 6 off cause those are the people that probably just dont get two shits, and you find the unambiguous mafiaz.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1124 >
  Back to forum