Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Let's play, "Break a wish"
Let's play, "Break a wish"
May 11 2010, 8:42 pm
By: x-EnAlex
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1731 >

May 29 2010, 1:40 am DavidJCobb Post #281

Granted. We all live in trees, use no technology, and wipe the shit out of our asses with leaves. And leaves chafe. :P

I wish your avatar wasn't so damned similar to what Unholy was using at the time of my mistake, as that would have prevented such a mistake from occurring.

None.

May 29 2010, 1:49 am LoTu)S Post #282

Granted, the mistake did not occur, but when that mistake did not occur, a bigger one took it's place. By writing a reply toward the original mishap, you used 30 seconds of your life. When the mistake did not occur, you used 20 seconds to write a different reply, therefore leading to a chain of events that will lead you into a car accident that will paralyze you for life. YOUR WELCOME. :D

I wish Mapnight was more exciting.

None.

May 29 2010, 1:52 am DavidJCobb Post #283

Granted. You catch on fire, and we all watch in anticipation, suspense, and mostly lulz as you attempt to dial 911. Why are we laughing? Because, by a strange coincidence, you also have a speech-to-text program running, and it's autosending everything you say into Op SEN.

A friend of mine recommended Avenged Sevenfold to me. I wish I knew what specific songs to try. I'm just clicking random ones on YouTube, and I may well be missing their best songs. D:

None.

May 29 2010, 1:54 am Derqua Post #284

*cough* *cough*

Granted but you die.

I wish that Map Night happened all day, every day.

None.

May 29 2010, 2:03 am Lanthanide Post #285

Granted, but because it is now permanently night, all life on earth perishes.

I wish I had a wish to write here that was something other than the wish I've just written.

None.

May 29 2010, 2:44 am DavidJCobb Post #286

Granted, but it requires a paid subscription and you explode.

I wish we really did live in a beautiful world. :P

None.

May 29 2010, 3:00 am Phobos Post #287

Are you sure about that?

Granted. You live in Gensōkyō.

...Fucker, I want to live in Gensōkyō.

this is signature

May 29 2010, 3:05 am DavidJCobb Post #288

[No wish]? Granted. You are now trapped in an empty shadow realm, where you see nothing and experience nothing but limitless pain for all eternity.

I wish I'd sent a certain PM about a certain depressing SCII map idea before a certain member went off to mapnight...

None.

May 29 2010, 12:51 pm OlimarandLouie Post #289

Granted, but the beta ends and blizzard forcefully extracts all SC2 information from every computer.

I wish that the beta wouldn't end.

None.

May 29 2010, 2:00 pm LoTu)S Post #290

Granted, but when beta doesnt end, the actual SCII will not be released.

I wish pub players will stop playing rigged games.

None.

May 29 2010, 3:37 pm OlimarandLouie Post #291

Granted, they now make them.

I wish for cheese.

None.

May 29 2010, 4:35 pm EzDay281 Post #292

Granted. You have some cottage cheese.
Unfortunately, an entire house of cheese left out in the sun can spoil amazingly fast. And oh, the smell.

I wish that whenever I ran into a problem while making SC2 maps, I'd instantly know what I did wrong or what, if any, practically effective workarounds I could implement, along with a reasonable and sane but sufficient level of motivation to finish a couple good maps.

None.

May 29 2010, 5:50 pm OlimarandLouie Post #293

Granted, but Blizzard decides that the map editor is too good and now it
Quote from name:Dark_Marine
requires a paid subscription
is only allowed in South Korea where they think all the good mapmakers are.

I wish that LM's l3 spawned an observer in M9.

None.

May 29 2010, 5:55 pm LoTu)S Post #294

Granted, but with an observer in the l3, DT will add hp, and l4 when you least expect it, instead of an l2 assault.
(or the observer makes l3 last longer, trapping you inside while DT ignores the goon fire and assaults.)

Quote from OlimarandLouie
I wish that the beta wouldn't end.

Just a note it's been pushed to June 7th.

I wish to be the Pokemon Master.

None.

May 29 2010, 6:18 pm OlimarandLouie Post #295

Granted, but you are "No-one that ever was" and therefore you don't exist.

I wish 4 Left 4 Dead 4.

None.

May 29 2010, 6:59 pm Roy Post #296

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I wish 4 Left 4 Dead 4.
Granted, but Left 4 Dead 3 is never released, and they simply change the current production of the game to be called Left 4 Dead 4. The release date is extended for the serious change.

I wish willpower could be used as an alternative energy source. It might not help many Americans, but it would help people all around the world.

May 29 2010, 7:01 pm OlimarandLouie Post #297

Granted, but most people all around the world want to be like us Americans :bleh: and have now used their willpower to become lazy unmotivated democrats.

I wish that I could card crush.

None.

May 29 2010, 7:17 pm Roy Post #298

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Granted, but most people all around the world want to be like us Americans :bleh: and have now used their willpower to become lazy unmotivated democrats.
Most of the world actually dislikes Americans, and very few actually want to be like us. It also doesn't make any sense that willpower = laziness. I wasn't saying anything about countries changing their political systems or even having people across the globe become similar to Americans. If fact, I was implying that average Americans have less willpower than people who have to walk long distances just for water each day. I don't understand how this matches my wish at all.

I wish that I could card crush.
You wish that you could be a jerk who gets laughs on T.V. by people who don't know you, but everyone nearby absolutely despises? Uh... Granted. Good luck getting on T.V.

Anyway, I would like my previous wish to be broken properly.

Quote from Roy
I wish willpower could be used as an alternative energy source. It might not help many Americans, but it would help people all around the world.

May 29 2010, 8:27 pm NudeRaider Post #299

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Roy
I don't understand how this matches my wish at all.
Don't mind him, he has yet to understand how "break a wish" works. :P

May 30 2010, 8:18 pm DavidJCobb Post #300

Granted. Unfortunately, it is pitifully weak and hence not viable for any useful activities.

I wish I didn't have to crash Explorer when playing SC on my friend's comp... Damn Win7 color glitch...

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 13 14 15 16 1731 >
  Back to forum