Feb 22 2010, 5:35 am payne Post #61

:payne:

I see only "Rhythm Guitar".
I proposate my uber-skillz for Classical Guitar. ^^

None.

Feb 22 2010, 9:01 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #62

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:zany_001
Incidentally, you'll need a mic of some sort unless you're a sound editor.
Psh. With Electric Guitar you can just plug right in to the computer. ;o

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 23 2010, 3:45 am Vrael Post #63

Have you written the sax part yet?

None.

Feb 23 2010, 7:22 am Jack Post #64

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

No. I honestly have so much stuff on right now that someone else may as well take over composing.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 23 2010, 5:27 pm payne Post #65

I'd love the song to sound like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVVCavjaltM

None.

Feb 24 2010, 8:50 pm payne Post #66

Okay guys, lets get to move on with this.
What kind of music do we want?
I've created a very nice little "riff" today on my classical guitar... it has the same kind of sound/ambiance than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vRrGCVlMHk.
That kind of music is just really great and epic. What's better than a slow start with a great synth surrounding us and some epic orgasm music near the end, finishing back with a calm ambiance ?
I strongly suggest that we take that kind of structure ; lets make a 10 minutes song! :D
(Listen to that YT link pl0x)

None.

Feb 24 2010, 9:59 pm Jack Post #67

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from payne
Okay guys, lets get to move on with this.
What kind of music do we want?
I've created a very nice little "riff" today on my classical guitar... it has the same kind of sound/ambiance than this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vRrGCVlMHk.
That kind of music is just really great and epic. What's better than a slow start with a great synth surrounding us and some epic orgasm music near the end, finishing back with a calm ambiance ?
I strongly suggest that we take that kind of structure ; lets make a 10 minutes song! :D
(Listen to that YT link pl0x)
Broken link.

@the buckethead music, it wasn't quite what I had planned. I was going for a more rock feel than jazz.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Feb 24 2010, 11:22 pm payne Post #68

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsf2LoLk3SA
Sorry.
xD

None.

Apr 9 2010, 5:38 pm TiKels Post #69

Is this dead? Don't close it if it is.

Electric: First of all, where can I get a good recording program? I wanna play the first half of Paul Gilbert - Viking Kong (everything before the big dueling guitar part). I have a mic but no decent recording program.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 9 2010, 8:07 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #70

👻 👾 👽 💪

Audacity is free but effective. :P
There is definitely much better, though.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 14 2010, 1:45 am Dungeon-Master Post #71

Quote from payne
I see only "Rhythm Guitar".
I proposate my uber-skillz for Classical Guitar. ^^
I VOTE PAYNE! I had classical guitar courses and this instrument roxorz boxorz!

None.

Apr 19 2010, 8:21 pm Apos Post #72

I order you to forgive yourself!

Not sure if something was started, but I decided to start composing a music for the Staredit Band.
I exported the beginning so people can listen to it. Instrument that are included: Piano (Obviously), Electric guitar (Clean), Electric guitar (Steel), bass (Started but not included in sample.) and drums (It may not sound super good but I guess people that are good at drums can help get it better.) When it's 100% done, I'm expecting all instrument to be included.

This can be considered as a draft only and will probably be modified depending on suggestions. I guess since Jack[RCDF started this topic, it will need to be approved by him.

All what is there was written and composed by me, hope you like it.

All comments or suggestion are welcome. (You can even propose parts that can be added into the final version if it inspired you.)

Attachments:
Staredit Band.wav
Hits: 17 Size: 2110.31kb

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 19 2010, 8:28 pm by apos.

May 2 2010, 12:00 am TiKels Post #73

Next time use MP3 so it's not such a huge file for my dialup.

Also: Audacity virus scammers advertise on google. Good thing AVG is all like "Nah! Gtfo." No wonder the dl was only 120 kb =D.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

May 2 2010, 2:30 pm Tharuk Zhal Omaenha Post #74

I made a jazzyish thing:

http://www.4shared.com/audio/0lUm_t57/NEW_SERIES_-_5.html

None.

Jun 8 2010, 6:33 pm TiKels Post #75

Yeah uh.... *Ignores all dates and times* Sorry it's a day late.

I decided to just improvise a quick like ... 10 second clip of me playing over F Lydian.
Here ya go!

Attachments:
[Name Censored] Playing!.mp3
Hits: 13 Size: 100.03kb

-NudeRaider

Jun 8 2010, 7:37 pm Doodan Post #76

I've got cowbell!

None.

Jun 8 2010, 8:36 pm TiKels Post #77

Quote from Doodan
I've got cowbell!
Lol. SNL Meme!

-NudeRaider

Jun 8 2010, 8:59 pm Sacrieur Post #78

Still Napping

Damn people, you made break out my singing voice. I can sing okay. It is really really rough, but with a lot of practice it'll improve a lot. Someone said something about silly, so that's the first one, the second is a Savior by Rise Against if you're looking for something more serious. I also may be able to get access to high quality recording equipment (my mom's boyfriend has some serious recording shendigs... Like there's an entire recording suite downstairs).

EDIT: Yeah, with speakers it sounds like shit, I'm actually a bass though, lol.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 8 2010, 10:00 pm by Sacrieur.

None.

Jun 8 2010, 10:05 pm TiKels Post #79

I could tell you were a bass when you tried hitting high(er) notes, you struggled to hit it. I have no singing lessons or anything, so I can sing, but it'll be in the wrong key and the wrong notes, but I am a bass too. I like how I'm the only one to have downloaded your stuff, and nobody downloaded mine. SEN has major music appreciation. You have a pretty nasely voice, but you were at least closer to the notes than I could be.

-NudeRaider

Jun 8 2010, 11:00 pm Sacrieur Post #80

Still Napping

Quote from TiKels
I could tell you were a bass when you tried hitting high(er) notes, you struggled to hit it. I have no singing lessons or anything, so I can sing, but it'll be in the wrong key and the wrong notes, but I am a bass too. I like how I'm the only one to have downloaded your stuff, and nobody downloaded mine. SEN has major music appreciation. You have a pretty nasely voice, but you were at least closer to the notes than I could be.

Yeah, those samples were especially nasally I noticed. And I also have a bit of a stuffy nose left over from a cold. I'm definitely working on it though. A few days of practice and I'll have some that won't be complete shit.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum