Nah, I didn't work in swedbank. :crazy:
Quote from dumbducky
Quote from Gigins
People owe me about 25000$ and they aren't giving back any of it. :><:
Long time no see.
Hi hi. ^^

None.

Jan 20 2010, 5:27 am ShredderIV Post #223

I just found out that Devourer is german. I would have written this in german, but it's been a while and i cant quite remember certain verbs and how to do past tense.

QQ.

None.

Jan 20 2010, 6:16 am poison_us Post #224

Back* from the grave

http://www.staredit.net/topic/9558/
'Nuff said.

Also, I managed to re-injure my shoulder that I sprained on the 8th. Double QQ

Jan 20 2010, 7:57 am Alzarath Post #225

Praetor

I need more ideas for my map, but noone on b.net is smart enough to give me any. :(

None.

Jan 21 2010, 10:12 pm Fire_Kame Post #226

wth is starcraft

Intro to financing QQ

Jan 21 2010, 11:00 pm payne Post #227

:payne:

I had to burn my Companion Cube!
NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
QQ

None.

Jan 22 2010, 4:24 am poison_us Post #228

Back* from the grave

My AP Chemistry teacher won't let me mix Hydrazine & Dinitrogen Tetroxide (N2O4). Long story short: it's too dangerous not because it's a hypergolic, bipropellant rocket fuel mix, but because it's extremely toxic. QQ

Jan 22 2010, 4:30 am Centreri Post #229

Relatively ancient and inactive

Your chem sounds funner than mine, if you're not allowed to mix something because it'll explode. QQ.

Short answer portion of BC Calc final and redo of Physics C test tomorrow. QQ

None.

Jan 22 2010, 4:46 am poison_us Post #230

Back* from the grave

It's not the explosion that he's worried about...it's the N2O4 being an extremely poisonous gas [hehe, irony], since it forms an acid if you breathe it in, so it literally dissolves you inside out.

And the hydrazine, according to Wikipedia, can be poured onto the ground, be rained on, and still retain its explosive properties for 4 days. Oh, and it's extremely toxic, as well.

Bah, this'll make you happy, if you can stand the first couple minutes of boredom.

Jan 24 2010, 12:23 am Centreri Post #231

Relatively ancient and inactive

I spent four hours more than I initially estimated would be required to do our Robotics 'final' (an inter-team competition). One of my teammates accidentally tore off the bolt heads of the bolts holding the top and bottom motor mounts (they were apparently made from aluminum, not steel, so... yeah) and we spent an hour trying to remove them completely, eventually drilling through and retapping them. That didn't work so well, and two of the three other groups were already done, so we grabbed their huge wooden mounts (we had problems when the wood cracked before, but these were several times more massive than those and less likely to crack), and after three hours we got it (theoretically) working. It was late, so we just stuck the robot under the table and went home. We really had to do some hardcore stuff to get it working - we needed an industrial-strength pusher-thing to get a sprocket off of a motor (and then again with a collar), and we used a chainsaw-lite to cut through our board to accommodate the larger wooden motor mount. QQ

On the bright side, we got some food from the Robotics team, who apparently stay here 4-6 hours after school for three times a week (going up to 6 times a week closer to the competition) and who get food delivered in large bowls. We had some very good fried rice with chicken and vegetables (delicious), some spaghetti with vegetables (Our school is 60% East-Asian), a mix of cut fruit (probably the best I've tasted :P) with cream, soda, and Oreos.

None.

Jan 25 2010, 8:08 pm Norm Post #232

Quote from name:Myself
Show this weekend @ majestic was awesome, sick, and Metal.

Lost my voice and spent all my money at this show.

None.

Jan 25 2010, 10:29 pm Fire_Kame Post #233

wth is starcraft

my dog got out of the yard yesterday, and when we found her she had a limp. :( She's still limping a little today. She's old so we think it might just be arthritis but still... QQ

Jan 26 2010, 3:43 am poison_us Post #234

Back* from the grave

Jan 26 2010, 10:08 am Neki Post #235

I just finished my assignment, it's been 5 hours, and it is now 3AM. QQ, I have to wake up in 3.

None.

Jan 26 2010, 10:32 am JaFF Post #236

Quote from Gigins
Quote from JaFF
Quote from Gigins
People owe me about 25000$ and they aren't giving back any of it. :><:
... and you owe Swedbank just as much, probably. :lol:
Nah, I didn't work in swedbank. :crazy:
...or whichever bank you worked in. :P

None.

Jan 27 2010, 12:52 am Fire_Kame Post #237

wth is starcraft

my grandpa died today....

Jan 30 2010, 12:55 am FatalException Post #238

Kame made everyone else feel bad about posting their QQs by posting a superior QQ. QQ

None.

Feb 3 2010, 5:44 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #239

👻 👾 👽 💪

My sister from London is leaving tomorrow morning. :C

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 3 2010, 11:36 pm Fire_Kame Post #240

wth is starcraft

I'm slowly being driven insane. Soon here I'm going to crack under the pressure and either destroy everything or run away to Alaska. O.Q

Options
Pages: < 1 « 10 11 12 13 1424 >
  Back to forum