Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Funny/Retarded Personal Incidents
Funny/Retarded Personal Incidents
Oct 5 2008, 2:33 am
By: Echo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Oct 5 2008, 8:09 pm Rantent Post #21

I biked over someone who was lying down in a park once, didn't see them. So I just biked off.

None.

Oct 5 2008, 9:07 pm Echo Post #22

Bikes in Alaska?! Madness!

None.

Oct 5 2008, 9:24 pm omginbd Post #23

Quote from Madroc
But yeah it is actually pretty tough, and to add on top of that the pressure of getting straight A's if I can. I honestly only have time for school, a little violin and this one card game that I like to play with friends, and a little TV, oh and this other thing I'm doing for my college resume, but that's about it. It's pretty hard. Lately I haven't been getting enough sleep.
Lies! You're on SEN now! :bleh:

None.

Oct 5 2008, 9:54 pm Morphling Post #24

A couple of years ago I was riding my bike in the middle of the road and I heard a honk from a car so I turned my head and somehow I hit a tree. When I hit the tree I stayed on my bike and slide on the ground and got some nasty rug burn. I didn't move from the middle of the road when I turned my head, but I hit a tree somehow. Good thing only one person saw me. Another time I hit a parked car. People just laughed at me. :blush:

Oct 6 2008, 2:06 am FatalException Post #25

... Why the fuck was there tree in the middle of the road?! :wtfage:

None.

Oct 6 2008, 3:35 am Madroc Post #26

I think that tree was up to no good.

None.

Oct 6 2008, 3:43 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #27

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Echo
Bikes in Alaska?! Madness!
Yeah, shouldn't you be using an airplane or boat?
... Damnit, now I want an airplane just to go to the grocery store (although that distance would be about that of the runway to take off. xP)

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Oct 6 2008, 3:54 am RIVE Post #28

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from Morphling
Another time I hit a parked car. People just laughed at me. :blush:

I was staring at a flying kite last time that happened to me biking... :rolleyes:

None.

Oct 6 2008, 4:09 am MillenniumArmy Post #29

Just this Friday, my organization had a mid autumn festival. We all had to dress up formally as we were the officers and organizers of this event. So I had khaki pants, a dress shirt, and a tie. I didn't know how to tie a tie so before we went, I looked up how to tie one on youtube. I didn't exactly get it perfect, but it was manageable since it was a black tie and I had a dark dress shirt on.

And so in the middle of the event, one person happens to be right next to me and is like, "Uh... do you know how to tie a tie?" I'm like, "yea..." and then she replies, "Uh, cuz that doesn't look good at all." I said I would go back to the restroom and redo it, but she was like "No it's fine I'll do it again for you." And so she was tieing my tie like right there on the spot and a couple people were eying both of us and were like "Lol, Justin you don't know how to tie a tie?" But I respond "I do, it's just that it got messed up afterwards." So anyways she finishes it for me and we just carry on with what we were doing.

But then again, another person, this time a guy, comes up to me and goes "Uh, your tie doesn't look very good." Not wanting to face the embarrassment of having another person tie my tie for me, I said that I'd go back to the bathroom and do it, but he like the other girl was like "Oh nonono, I'll do it for you." He unties what the girl did for me earlier, saying that it was done wrongly and does it for me. He spent a little longer doing it, but I was desperate to try and get this over with quickly. It was embarrassing for someone to tie a tie for me, especially when they do it more than once and in public. >.<

None.

Oct 6 2008, 4:11 am Echo Post #30

Lol, I hate when people do things to you really close. In that kind of scenario.

None.

Oct 6 2008, 5:38 am FatalException Post #31

Quote from MillenniumArmy
Just this Friday, my organization had a mid autumn festival. We all had to dress up formally as we were the officers and organizers of this event. So I had khaki pants, a dress shirt, and a tie. I didn't know how to tie a tie so before we went, I looked up how to tie one on youtube. I didn't exactly get it perfect, but it was manageable since it was a black tie and I had a dark dress shirt on.

And so in the middle of the event, one person happens to be right next to me and is like, "Uh... do you know how to tie a tie?" I'm like, "yea..." and then she replies, "Uh, cuz that doesn't look good at all." I said I would go back to the restroom and redo it, but she was like "No it's fine I'll do it again for you." And so she was tieing my tie like right there on the spot and a couple people were eying both of us and were like "Lol, Justin you don't know how to tie a tie?" But I respond "I do, it's just that it got messed up afterwards." So anyways she finishes it for me and we just carry on with what we were doing.

But then again, another person, this time a guy, comes up to me and goes "Uh, your tie doesn't look very good." Not wanting to face the embarrassment of having another person tie my tie for me, I said that I'd go back to the bathroom and do it, but he like the other girl was like "Oh nonono, I'll do it for you." He unties what the girl did for me earlier, saying that it was done wrongly and does it for me. He spent a little longer doing it, but I was desperate to try and get this over with quickly. It was embarrassing for someone to tie a tie for me, especially when they do it more than once and in public. >.<
... Was the girl at least hot? :|

None.

Oct 6 2008, 5:48 am Phobos Post #32

Are you sure about that?

Do you think of anything else besides that Fatal? :P

When I get really used to something, I start doing it unconsiously. There was this time I was heading to school. I always used ot go to the near shop over there, because it was the only one that was open at 5:30. So, I make my way there, thinking I had nothing to buy that day, and that I could jsut go directly, but when I raise my head, I find myself in front of the salesclerk. She stared at me (it was like a nun, so, Fatal, she wasn't hot :P) and, man, I was just a kid, I couldn't make up anything better, I just said: "Right, um, I just wanted to see you" (in spanish) and ran off. In the night, my mom came laughing at me, because the salesclerk told her about it :P That's the best I can think of right now. But there HAS to be worse things.

this is signature

Oct 6 2008, 6:01 am Echo Post #33

Aww, pobre Phobos :bleh: .
Where do you live again? Venezuela?

None.

Oct 6 2008, 6:03 am FatalException Post #34

Of course I think of other things, I'm no NerdyTerdy. :P I just asked because he said "girl", not "lady", or "woman". I'd be fine with a hot girl tying my tie.

Also, I'd only ask if the lady in your story was hot if she was a salesclerk at, say, an espresso stand. Since they usually are. ;)

None.

Oct 6 2008, 6:26 am DT_Battlekruser Post #35

Quote from FatalException
... Why the fuck was there tree in the middle of the road?! :wtfage:

There are trees in the middle of the road sometimes. In Berkeley, anyway :P (I'm actually dead serious.)

None.

Oct 6 2008, 6:33 am Rantent Post #36

but why?
That just sounds like horrid maintenance.

None.

Oct 6 2008, 6:55 am DT_Battlekruser Post #37

Well, there's a "Keep Right" sign in front of it. Clearly whoever built the road didn't feel like cutting the tree down. Or maybe there was someone sitting in it :P

None.

Oct 6 2008, 2:17 pm Doodan Post #38

TREE HUGGER SCHOOL!!!

None.

Oct 6 2008, 8:41 pm Biophysicist Post #39

I once managed to accidentally throw a rabbit at someone in school. The rabbit was sitting on a textbook, which was sitting on something else (a pencil stand, if I remember correctly) so that it was like a lever, with the end with the rabbit lower than the other end. I bumped it by accident, dislodging the rabbit into the lap of the girl sitting next to me. (Fatal, before you ask, she was pretty, but not "hot" as most people define it.) Epic "wtf?" (As for why there was a rabbit in class, it was a private school and the rabbit was my teacher's pet. As for how he got on the table, I think he jumped onto an empty chair first.)

Also, there was something fairly awkward at Boy Scouts last meeting, but it wasn't something I did. One of the kids asked my patrol leader why we had to learn so many kinds of knots, to which one of the other boys replied "So that you can use them on your girlfriend tonight!"

None.

Oct 6 2008, 11:29 pm Echo Post #40

Scout's honor! /me salute

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum