Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Funny/Retarded Personal Incidents
Funny/Retarded Personal Incidents
Oct 5 2008, 2:33 am
By: Echo
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Oct 7 2008, 12:16 am Fisty Post #41

Pulling into an Ice Cream store on my bike, I slam the front brakes on gravel, and end up doing a faceplant in front of about 20 people (Soccer practice had just ended, and everyone goes there afterwords).
I would have used both at the same time if my back weren't broken.

None.

Oct 7 2008, 1:09 am Phobos Post #42

Are you sure about that?

Not retarded but funny. I REALLY enjoyed this. There was this girl in the school bus who would always verbally assault me. Well, in one of those days, she chose the worst time to do it. I had a minuta (it's ice mixed with flavored aritifical flavors and colorants). She had one too. So, well, I just poured all the ice and falvours on her (grape, violet colorants yummy). Her face suddenly had the "I'm going to slaughter you and your family and penetrate your dog anally" look. She tried to get her minuta on me, but I just flipped it against her won. And won, because I left the microbus short after. I felt so good that day. Right, she never picked on me again.

this is signature

Oct 7 2008, 1:28 am Echo Post #43

Did her nipples get hard!? LOL jk

None.

Oct 7 2008, 1:45 am Phobos Post #44

Are you sure about that?

It was cold... But I threw it at her head. And she wasn't developed. Plaaaaain.

this is signature

Oct 7 2008, 1:54 am BiOAtK Post #45

At my old boy-scout excursions, i think anal, vaginal, fuck, cock, cockmongler, etc were our favorite words.
We were horrible people, really.

None.

Oct 7 2008, 1:54 am Echo Post #46

Ohh Jailbait. Pix!?

None.

Oct 7 2008, 2:01 am Phobos Post #47

Are you sure about that?

This is not my experience, but a friends'. I will, however, refer to "I" to conserve everything in place.

So, I'm a scout and all, and we have go on trips like every month. Once in a trip, my teammates were 2 evil twin girls who would poke me to no end. And we finally arrrived to the place we had to get to, and we set the tents. They were not so big, so if too many people was inside, it was pretty evident. People could however hide inside.

And there I was sitting with the evil tiwn girls, and they were taking off my clothes, until I was in bare underwear. Then we heard footsteps coming, but I was laughing too fucking hard, and I couldn't stop. My sides hurted, but I just couldn't stop. The twins hid under the clothes, and then an adult opened the tnet, and I stopped laughing for some seconds to say "Would you mind to fuck off? I'm trying to dress here!"

this is signature

Oct 7 2008, 2:07 am Echo Post #48

Lol how old were "you" when that happened.

None.

Oct 7 2008, 2:46 am Phobos Post #49

Are you sure about that?

this is signature

Oct 7 2008, 4:17 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #50

👻 👾 👽 💪

We were filling water balloons, and my friend grabbed two and held them up to his chest and was like "Ooooh! I'm a woman!", so I grab two and stuff them up my shirt. Best fake breasts ever. Firm, bouncy... 'twas fun. Got awkward fast, though. :P

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Oct 7 2008, 5:15 am Madroc Post #51

As close as you can get Farty?/ :P jk.

One time we raided the girls dorm. that was fun.

None.

Oct 7 2008, 5:16 am DT_Battlekruser Post #52

Quote from Doodan
TREE HUGGER SCHOOL!!!

I would take a picture, but I remembered Street View.

lulz

None.

Oct 7 2008, 5:28 am FatalException Post #53

Quote from Phobos
This is not my experience, but a friends'. I will, however, refer to "I" to conserve everything in place.

So, I'm a scout and all, and we have go on trips like every month. Once in a trip, my teammates were 2 evil twin girls who would poke me to no end. And we finally arrrived to the place we had to get to, and we set the tents. They were not so big, so if too many people was inside, it was pretty evident. People could however hide inside.

And there I was sitting with the evil tiwn girls, and they were taking off my clothes, until I was in bare underwear. Then we heard footsteps coming, but I was laughing too fucking hard, and I couldn't stop. My sides hurted, but I just couldn't stop. The twins hid under the clothes, and then an adult opened the tnet, and I stopped laughing for some seconds to say "Would you mind to fuck off? I'm trying to dress here!"
I wouldn't call that evil, if ya know what I mean. ;)

None.

Oct 7 2008, 5:32 am Madroc Post #54

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Quote from Doodan
TREE HUGGER SCHOOL!!!

lulz

Wow, street view is awesome!!

lol btw.

None.

Oct 7 2008, 6:37 pm Paravin. Post #55

So, I was going on a trip with several classmates (and some from other classes) to Italy. At that time (1/2 years ago) I had a huge crush on a girl, which, unluckly, was also in the group. Our hotel was near the beach, it had a shop nearby. We had tons of wines bought from a shop in San Marino, so we had a reason for a party.

I can't really remember what I did, since I drank tons of wine (how could I get drunk from wine!?), but, I, in front of many people, including my classmates who weren't drunk, confessed my love to her. As I understand, everyone had a seizure from laughing, and I, since then, have never been able to look at that girl the same way again. Also, as I understand, she sent me to hell that night, and said that she'd rather date any bum on the world, than me. Plus everyone thinks I still love here.

I hate being retarted.

None.

Oct 7 2008, 8:51 pm Echo Post #56

Quote from Paravin.
So, I was going on a trip with several classmates (and some from other classes) to Italy. At that time (1/2 years ago) I had a huge crush on a girl, which, unluckly, was also in the group. Our hotel was near the beach, it had a shop nearby. We had tons of wines bought from a shop in San Marino, so we had a reason for a party.

I can't really remember what I did, since I drank tons of wine (how could I get drunk from wine!?), but, I, in front of many people, including my classmates who weren't drunk, confessed my love to her. As I understand, everyone had a seizure from laughing, and I, since then, have never been able to look at that girl the same way again. Also, as I understand, she sent me to hell that night, and said that she'd rather date any bum on the world, than me. Plus everyone thinks I still love here.

I hate being retarted.
How old are you?

None.

Oct 7 2008, 9:29 pm Symmetry Post #57

Dungeon Master

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Quote from Doodan
TREE HUGGER SCHOOL!!!

lulz

I lol'd at the 'keep right' sign.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Oct 8 2008, 7:23 pm Paravin. Post #58

Quote from Echo
Quote from Paravin.

I hate being retarted.
How old are you?

In my best years! :bleh:

None.

Oct 8 2008, 7:50 pm Madroc Post #59

Quote from Paravin.
In my best years! :bleh:

I always thought that 70-80 years old were considered the best years...

Creepy.

None.

Oct 9 2008, 2:14 am DT_Battlekruser Post #60

I drank tons of wine (how could I get drunk from wine!?)

Jamie Lynn Spears: I don't know how I got pregnant..

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum