None.
ENFJ 0

0%
None.
ENFP 1

3%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 42 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Sep 29 2008, 3:34 am SiN Post #21

I N F P for me.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 3:51 am Rantent Post #22

INTP

None.

Sep 29 2008, 5:57 am Kaias Post #23

It seems that most of us are intuitive thinking perceiving.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:05 am WoAHorde Post #24

ENTP

None.

Sep 29 2008, 6:08 am Ultraviolet Post #25

Quote from Kaias

Indeed. Although, the Thinking varies more than I thought it would. I also think the people claiming to be Extroverts are lying :P

Sep 29 2008, 7:42 am FatalException Post #26

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote from Kaias

Indeed. Although, the Thinking varies more than I thought it would. I also think the people claiming to be Extroverts are lying :P
NO U!

None.

Sep 29 2008, 11:50 am rockz Post #27

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

INTJ, but I was very weakly expressed in J last time, and it's still the case now. I plan ahead and use targets/dates to my advantage, but I work best when rushed and I like to multitask.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Sep 29 2008, 12:37 pm marxel Post #28

ISTP, I win.

None.

Sep 29 2008, 7:03 pm lil-Inferno Post #29

Just here for the pie

ENFP.

Sep 29 2008, 8:35 pm Phobos Post #30

Are you sure about that?

INTJ and INTP. Should have voted INTP in the poll, but no, I was hasty...

this is signature

Sep 29 2008, 9:35 pm Vi3t-X Post #31

Quote from Phobos
INTJ and INTP. Should have voted INTP in the poll, but no, I was hasty...
Fail.

None.

Sep 30 2008, 1:28 am stickynote Post #32

INTJ, but INTP seems to apply as well.

None.

Oct 1 2008, 4:53 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #33

👻 👾 👽 💪

INTJ based on my last result. Too lazy and tired to take again.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Oct 1 2008, 5:59 am MillenniumArmy Post #34

INTP

None.

Oct 1 2008, 4:45 pm Kaias Post #35

When I did the test for the last thread I got ENTP.
However, after reading the differences in the first link, I'd describe myself as an introvert.

http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html
The descriptions for INTP and ENTP both suit me very well. Although for INTP it says no interest in "leading or following". I find myself taking charge of group projects, but that's probably only because I believe that if you want something done right do it yourself.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 1 2008, 4:51 pm by Kaias.

None.

Oct 1 2008, 5:17 pm Madroc Post #36

Interesting how we have almost 4 times as many introverts here.

None.

Oct 1 2008, 8:21 pm EzDay281 Post #37

I find myself taking charge of group projects, but that's probably only because I believe that if you want something done right do it yourself.
Quoting Farty's quote of his results from the last incarnation of this thread, 'cause I'm bored:
"Although they are highly capable leaders, Masterminds are not at all eager to take command, preferring to stay in the background until others demonstrate their inability to lead."
Hm.

None.

Oct 1 2008, 8:24 pm Centreri Post #38

Relatively ancient and inactive

Hey, I'm like that. We have health projects often, and I usually take a back role, but when we had another one and my team was stupid I had to pretty much do it. Stupid azns :dontgetit: .

Half Mastermind half Scientist, that's me.

None.

Oct 1 2008, 8:33 pm Fierce Post #39

INTJ

Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

None.

Oct 2 2008, 4:22 am Ultraviolet Post #40

Quote from Madroc
Interesting how we have almost 4 times as many introverts here.

Would you expect anything different on a gaming forum?

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum