SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 70 71 72 73 7479 >

Aug 27 2008, 12:07 am Echo Post #1421

Who reported Moose, Lol.

None.

Aug 27 2008, 5:15 am Vi3t-X Post #1422

I said it was Dark Marine from the start. Knew it. I was just afraid of bringing it up incase of a suprise lynch :lol:
And if its not DM, the world does not exist. *Persuades EzDay*

None.

Aug 27 2008, 5:27 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1423

Remember the vote rules on ties - first vote cast has precedence. It doesn't usually matter, but it might here.

And remember to make your votes explicitly clear. Use red text or bold if you're afraid it won't be recognized - and no, Viet, that's not a vote.

None.

Aug 27 2008, 5:51 am A_of-s_t Post #1424

aka idmontie

Each person has a 50% chance of picking the right person at random, one has a 0% chance since they are in fact mafia. We thus have a 33% chance that townies will win.

They lynch the right person <- 1/3 chance
They lynch innocent A
They lynch innocent B

Unless I'm doing my math wrong.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Aug 27 2008, 7:06 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1425

That is, of course, if the townies each pick their vote randomly rather than trying to use the evidence.

None.

Aug 27 2008, 10:10 am JaFF Post #1426

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
That is, of course, if the townies each pick their vote randomly rather than trying to use the evidence.
And the probability that they'll try to use the evidence is rather low. Which means that A of s t's math is right. :P

None.

Aug 27 2008, 10:11 am Paravin. Post #1427

:O What a finale!

None.

Aug 27 2008, 12:35 pm Vi3t-X Post #1428

Lets just put this simply:

Albert Wesker:

All this stuff about the stench of death and crap wasn't releated to zombie, it was related to Wesker and how he "Betrays people", he turns into a "Tyrant" and blah blah blah.

WikiWiki
Wesker is a true Renaissance Man (Polymath). He is proficient in the fields of science, research, observation, biology, virology, bioengineering, evolution, combat, martial arts, marksmanship, weapons, tactics, police procedure, espionage, murder, subterfuge, blackmail, opportunity, planning, persuasion, arms dealing, double-cross and even extra-sensory perception, as well as superhuman strength, speed, agility, resistance, metabolism, and vitality, due to his viral genetic mutations.

As of now, Wesker has amassed a wealth of combat data on various B.O.W.s and mutants. He also has a large array of biological samples, possibly more than is known. And since the fall of Umbrella in 2003, he has acquired all of Umbrella's investigation and assets, including all of the company's information concerning the B.O.W.s and the viral research.

It should be noted that Wesker seems to only have loyalty to himself and seems to be playing all sides to his own advantage. He is seemingly trying to sell data and samples between competitors, like a weapons dealer selling to multiple factions, in order to gain a competitor's access to more opportunities to acquire additional data and samples.

It is unknown what he will do with all the data and samples he has amassed, though it should be remembered that Wesker was and may still be an active scientist. Ada comments in her report that to Wesker, "Umbrella meant power;" Perhaps this is a hint to Wesker's motives.

None.

Aug 27 2008, 10:55 pm l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #1429

Just here for the activity... well not really

Stop misspelling my name :mad:
Its a known fact that people use my name as a password ;o

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Aug 27 2008, 11:09 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #1430

👻 👾 👽 💪

How is your name hard to spell at all?

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 27 2008, 11:19 pm Lingie Post #1431

If Wesker is a Tyrant, why is he alive, well, and HUMAN, in 4?

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Aug 27 2008, 11:21 pm Riney Post #1432

Thigh high affectionado

I vote Viet-X for lynch, the game, and the win.

"This town is now ours," replies one of the mafia, removing his mask and drawing a silenced pistol. "Your time is done." He casually puts a bullet in DT_Battlekruser's skull, crippling the mayor. DT_Battlekruser's eyes widen as he recognizes his killer. The seven mafia then file out, stealing silently upstairs. As the mafia arm the explosives, the digital timers cast an eerie green light that reflects off a mafia's large, circular sunglasses. All the mafia then slip off into the gathering dawn, leaving the mansion to detonate.

First thing would be Viet-X's strange thing in the middle of his head.

Second, Why would green be in the sunglasses (If Im a townie, my Aura around be would be Green WOULD IT NOT? ;o)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 27 2008, 11:34 pm by Dark_Marine.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 27 2008, 11:49 pm Vi3t-X Post #1433

Clearly thats an "if". Not to mention your avatar as Red Eyes. Red Queen. RED RED MAFIA RED RED.
Espeons aren't casual, didn't devliesk already post this...
Yes, CATS CAN SHOOT PEOPLE, CLEARLY.
Do cats Steal? No, they are loyal.
Large Glasses don't exactly have to point to you.

As a side note, I would like to say that I voted Dark Marine first =3

None.

Aug 27 2008, 11:53 pm Riney Post #1434

Thigh high affectionado

Espeon (エーフィ, Ēfi?, Eifie in original Japanese language versions) is an evolved cat-like form of Eevee that became available with the Japanese release of Pokémon Gold and Silver. An Espeon's fur is used to sense air currents, allowing it to predict the weather, as well as the actions of its opponent in battle. Its forked tail quivers when this occurs. A red jewel rests on its head, and glows whenever Espeon uses its psychic abilities. Espeon are described as being very loyal to their Pokémon trainers once they consider him or her worthy. They are also said to develop precognitive abilities in order to protect their trainers, Espeon become enabled to see into the future to identify potential threats. Eevee evolve into them by having a high happiness and leveling during the day. A Sun Shard can also be used in Pokémon XD, as a Sun Ribbon in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness. Its name is derived from Esp and -eon, as is followed by every evolution of Eevee. In Pokémon Colosseum, Espeon is one of the two Pokémon the player will start with. In the anime, Espeon appears in the movie, Pokémon Heroes, as a Pokémon owned by the movie's villains.

Well well well. It seams my brother found me a clue I over saw. Look up there An Espeon's fur is used to sense "air" currents. I do belive DTBK Talking about "air" when he died.

And read the last line. I cant help but say how true this is. In the anime, Espeon appears in the movie, Pokémon Heroes, as a Pokémon owned by the movie's villains.

Oh and the reflective sunglasses. Your thing on your head is reflective, if you read your Pokedex.

Mafia and townsfolk alike look on as Darkling is led to the platform, and the guillotine is dropped on his neck. The poorly sharpened blade does not make a clean slice, and Darkling dies slowly, his face finally freezing with a comical expression.

Comical, Cartoon? You decide.

Ah freezing face. A Pyschic pokemon would be able to control time.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 27 2008, 11:58 pm by Dark_Marine.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Aug 28 2008, 12:07 am Vi3t-X Post #1435

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/Albert_Wesker

Albert Wesker is a power-hungry, intelligent and cunning human being who actively seeks power and domination over the entire human race, all for his own gain. To this end, he has been affiliated with the Umbrella Corporation, as one of it's most promising researchers, and at the same time participating in illicit activities by going undercover in the S.T.A.R.S., posing as one of it's team leaders. This changed before, during and after the Raccoon City Outbreak, where Wesker became affiliated with a mysterious group known as The Agency, and became instrumental in bringing about the downfall of Umbrella, and later joined the "S" Corporation, currently planning to resurrect Umbrella in his own image. Wesker, through appearances in subsequent games in the series, has been effectively established as the series' main antagonist.

Intelligent: Lotta Weapons being used here.
Cunning: Mafia and swift are they not?
Own Gain: Band Wagons... BAND WAGONS!!!
Antagonist: Villain = Mafia.

Darkling: Well... he killed himself after injecting the Virus, and came back alive with super human powers... Hes not really alive then is he? Do you consider zombies alive? Thats the confusing part.

As of now, I have no choice but to reinstate this:

I am not the last Mafia member. Go on, lynch me, it will only mean the downfall of our innocent society and a curse that you have brought upon yourself.

None.

Aug 28 2008, 12:10 am Lingie Post #1436

Dead persons may not post interpretations to clues.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 28 2008, 2:29 am by DT_Battlekruser.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Aug 28 2008, 12:10 am Riney Post #1437

Thigh high affectionado

Viet are you christian?

Money is mentioned alot, and that gem on your head might fetch a pretty penny.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Aug 28 2008, 12:12 am Vi3t-X Post #1438

To put it simply: No.

None.

Aug 28 2008, 12:19 am Vi3t-X Post #1439

The Gem is attatched permanently.

When the creator Satoshi created Pokemon, he said "Pokemon do not die or bleed, they simply faint; there is no need for senseless violence"

Mafians Hurt, Pokemon Dont.

None.

Aug 28 2008, 12:19 am Brontobyte Post #1440

There is only 1 day and 1 night left, right? So this ends in at least 1 day and at most 2. :P

*Waits for the EPIC LULZ*

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 70 71 72 73 7479 >
  Back to forum