Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Make A List Of Good Maps For Map Night!
Make A List Of Good Maps For Map Night!
May 18 2008, 5:31 am
By: RIVE
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

May 19 2008, 2:49 am FatalException Post #21

Quote from Centreri
I just realized something - Geopolitics is a lot like a game of Phantom. Compare the US building a missile system in Eastern Europe to a player placing a few siege tanks and missile turrets outside your base. And then, your worst scenario - everyone else thinks you're it.

Phantom rocks your (and my) socks.

Maybe we should compile these suggestions into a single list, categorized by genre and with estimated playing time next to it?
I can test for playing times. :P

None.

May 19 2008, 4:29 am Vi3t-X Post #22

'Scuse me. Whatever happened to the long Civilization Gamez.

None.

May 19 2008, 5:05 am Echo Post #23

It's too long sometimes. If we were to play civilizations, Shmidley's version would be the best but it isnt done.

None.

May 19 2008, 5:10 am Vi3t-X Post #24

Let us game classicly...

None.

Jun 16 2008, 6:10 pm Falkoner Post #25

Here, I have a bunch of maps I got in a folder for map night, lemme list them:

Block The Ice Gate
Boundz
Cow Bound
Cycle Of Doom 2
Dungeon Depths
Falling Tiles
Galactic Gunnerz
Hot Potato
Impossible Scenarios
Impossible Ghost
Jail Break Hawaii
Mini-Game Party Demo 3
Pikachu's Pikaboo
Scourge Chase
Screen Mover
Snowball Wars 2005
Storm the Fort
Suspense Gay Finder(classic :P)
Taxi Drivers
Teh Seekers
The Thing Ice
Vulture Tag
We Are Friend
Where's Waldo
Who Let the Zerg Out!

You'll get to enjoy them all next map night :P

Oh and Phantom sucks. I will join any phantom games hosted and personally ban the host.

None.

Jun 16 2008, 6:56 pm payne Post #26

:payne:

Quote from DevliN
Metal Marines
That's a 2 player map xD But still, it really rock!!

None.

Jun 16 2008, 7:08 pm lil-Inferno Post #27

Just here for the pie

1. Uberena
2. Any of MA's maps (They're so addicting!)
3. ???
4. Profit

Jun 16 2008, 7:23 pm MadZombie Post #28

1.Aerial assualt ( i think its called... made by MA witt the interceptors as missles)
2.Micro tourny
3. NOT PHANTOM OR UBERARENA(@centreri)
4.DooM^2

is all for now.

None.

Jun 16 2008, 7:41 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #29

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Centreri
Uberena
Please no, that's like all that is ever played. And no phantom either. xC

I have a map or two in the works that may be fun for map night...

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 16 2008, 7:46 pm Moose Post #30

We live in a society.

Why don't you just host maps that you want to play instead of consulting a list? :P

Jun 16 2008, 8:10 pm KrayZee Post #31

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Why don't you just host maps that you want to play instead of consulting a list? :P
As long as it gets rid of Phantom and Uberena, it's all good. Especially since the two I mentioned are awfully hosted a lot and why is Centreri in charge of map night?

None.

Jun 16 2008, 8:46 pm Falkoner Post #32

He's not. REVOLUTION FTW! And Moose, it's nice to have a good list since sometimes it takes a while to think of maps you wanna play.

None.

Jun 17 2008, 10:10 pm Brontobyte Post #33

Some list of general maps to be played:

Brontobyte Bound v4.0

·÷±:¦[ Ð-§-Ð ]¦:±÷·

Mïcrö Böünd v²·°°

Random Path Ðefense v3

Space Chaos

All of these maps are mysteriously uploaded into the Data Base here on SEN. :shifty: I think that they would be great new additions to the usually flow of maps we Map Night'ers play from Friday to Friday.

None.

Jun 17 2008, 10:29 pm KrayZee Post #34

We need to get rid of Phantom and Uberana off the the list. Phantom is hosted at least once every Friday night then it's map night is over. If Phantom turned out to be a disaster through Centreri's eyes, he immediately hosts for Uberana that also turned into a disaster depending what went on.

Phantom is just played way too much, not only others enjoy it everyday but dragging it onto map night certainly killed the purpose of map night. More like "Play Phantom with people you know" instead.

I demand to get rid of Centreri in charge of map night who happens to host the same two fucking maps every Friday. It's repetitive, annoying and stupid.

None.

Jun 17 2008, 10:56 pm Moose Post #35

We live in a society.

Nobody is designated, or was designated to be in charge of map night. That's why I'm telling you to host your own games instead of consulting a list. :P

Jun 17 2008, 11:05 pm Centreri Post #36

Relatively ancient and inactive

We need to get rid of Phantom and Uberana off the the list. Phantom is hosted at least once every Friday night then it's map night is over. If Phantom turned out to be a disaster through Centreri's eyes, he immediately hosts for Uberana that also turned into a disaster depending what went on.

Phantom is just played way too much, not only others enjoy it everyday but dragging it onto map night certainly killed the purpose of map night. More like "Play Phantom with people you know" instead.

I demand to get rid of Centreri in charge of map night who happens to host the same two fucking maps every Friday. It's repetitive, annoying and stupid.
I'm not in charge, I take charge. There's a difference. You're just jealous.

If you people wanted to play another good game, I'd be all for it. However, when Falkoner hosts we play 'Who's gay', so..

None.

Jun 17 2008, 11:21 pm Falkoner Post #37

Don't worry, as I already said, I will personally join any Phantom or Uberena games hosted and ban the host.

If you people wanted to play another good game, I'd be all for it. However, when Falkoner hosts we play 'Who's gay', so..
Seeing as I play that only a couple times and it takes less than a minute a game, it's definitely less of a time waster than Phantom, which virtually ends every map night I've ever been to.

None.

Jun 17 2008, 11:25 pm MadZombie Post #38

WAR OF THE 8 KINGDOMS by UED_Admiral, awsoem map.

None.

Jun 18 2008, 12:16 am Centreri Post #39

Relatively ancient and inactive

Seeing as I play that only a couple times and it takes less than a minute a game, it's definitely less of a time waster than Phantom, which virtually ends every map night I've ever been to.
Great phantom games are amazingly enjoyable. Even those who don't like Phantom so much admit that. I blame anything other then a good Phantom game on Krayzee.

Moose, support me on the Uberena thing, eh?

None.

Jun 18 2008, 12:17 am RIVE Post #40

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from Mini Moose 2707

Well, I believe the question came about because we were sitting in the channel and didn't know what we wanted to play.
Yeah, it happens...

At least when we got a list we can go back to it for hints to make us go something like, "Oh yeah, that game's a good one. We should play that!".

w/e

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum