Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Make A List Of Good Maps For Map Night!
Make A List Of Good Maps For Map Night!
May 18 2008, 5:31 am
By: RIVE
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Jun 18 2008, 12:29 am Moose Post #41

We live in a society.

You should edit the topic post and include all of the entries to make the list effective. (or.... compiled, to be more correct) Perhaps even with links to download the maps, too.

Quote from Centreri
Moose, support me on the Uberena thing, eh?
Play it or I'll kill you all. Actually, I apparently need to debug it further. ;o

Jun 18 2008, 3:41 am KrayZee Post #42

Quote from Centreri
We need to get rid of Phantom and Uberana off the the list. Phantom is hosted at least once every Friday night then it's map night is over. If Phantom turned out to be a disaster through Centreri's eyes, he immediately hosts for Uberana that also turned into a disaster depending what went on.

Phantom is just played way too much, not only others enjoy it everyday but dragging it onto map night certainly killed the purpose of map night. More like "Play Phantom with people you know" instead.

I demand to get rid of Centreri in charge of map night who happens to host the same two fucking maps every Friday. It's repetitive, annoying and stupid.
I'm not in charge, I take charge. There's a difference. You're just jealous.

If you people wanted to play another good game, I'd be all for it. However, when Falkoner hosts we play 'Who's gay', so..
...elaborate why that I'm jealous. Personally, there's no jealous in it whatsoever.

None.

Jun 18 2008, 3:43 am KrayZee Post #43

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
Nobody is designated, or was designated to be in charge of map night. That's why I'm telling you to host your own games instead of consulting a list. :P
I would host if I did have a good set of choices, but even if I did host, Centreri would immediately host and ask everybody in his friends list to join every god damn time. It's fucking annoying.

None.

Jun 18 2008, 3:52 am Falkoner Post #44

Don't worry, I'll ban him and I plan on hosting next map night :P

None.

Jun 18 2008, 4:05 pm Zell. Post #45

How could you guys forget wall ball & Dodge ball tourney??

None.

Jun 18 2008, 4:42 pm Falkoner Post #46

We did say MA maps :P

None.

Jun 18 2008, 5:33 pm Twitch Post #47

Line Tower Defense 2

Galactic Gunnerz v1.1

Lurker Defense XYZ

Trigger Happy Defense

Uberena v 30c

None.

Jun 18 2008, 8:21 pm Zell. Post #48

Quote from Falkoner
We did say MA maps :P
:><:

None.

Jun 19 2008, 2:23 am Centreri Post #49

Relatively ancient and inactive

As I said before, you could just ask me to host something. Unless it's something I don't like, for example.. say.. Diplo, I'd be happy to host it. And, if I have it. Otherwise, if games hosted don't interest me, like Falk's torrent of boredom and your personal 'CRASH EVERYONE' map, or if people are ready to join a Diplo game, yes, I'll try to get people to join something I host and I like.

...elaborate why that I'm jealous. Personally, there's no jealous in it whatsoever.
That was a jokelike statement, but if you want to make an issue of it while ignoring everything else...
I would host if I did have a good set of choices, but even if I did host, Centreri would immediately host and ask everybody in his friends list to join every god damn time. It's fucking annoying.
I'd label that as jealousy :).

None.

Jun 19 2008, 2:35 am MillenniumArmy Post #50

Phantom is perfectly acceptable. So long as me and Echo are in it, right centreri? ;)

None.

Jun 19 2008, 2:45 am Centreri Post #51

I still haven't forgiven. Well, you're fine, I guess, but I'm going to try to stay mad at Echo for a long time.

None.

Jun 19 2008, 3:25 am KrayZee Post #52

Phantom is fine on its own but hosted at every single map night? That's retarded, especially since the author of the map isn't even registered to StarEdit Network to discuss about it. Like I said, it's more like playing Phantom with players that you know instead of playing with a random set of players. Then again, Centreri doesn't ask for full house and always plays for six players for two reasons: Expos and less challenging. Technically, he would try to leave the last two slots in the pregame lobby open and giving him a free chance to construct an expedition mining site early in the game that isn't even right in front of his own base. Later in the game, he eventually wins with such disregarded advantages against the Phantom itself or against all with sabotaged players sabotaging others leaving himself in tact.

As you can see, there is a lot of problems in what I stated, clearly it's just retarded. Just to summarize it through bullets:
  • Hosted every Map Night
  • Author of the map isn't registered in SEN
  • Host advantage, especially if Centreri is the one hosting
  • Centreri wins all the time, perhaps.
  • Just for Centreri to play Phantom with players he knows and their tricks
  • Map Night is over/Uberena is next on the list
  • Repeat

And that's just plain retarded.

And to be honest Centreri, there is no fucking jealousy involved in this bullshit. It's fucking annoying!

None.

Jun 19 2008, 3:48 am MillenniumArmy Post #53

mini-game party neone?

.. wait dang, I should be working it right now >.<

None.

Jun 19 2008, 3:55 am Echo Post #54

Who could stay mad at EcHo? I am too cute for that ^^ . Centreri, I am the sorry :-(

None.

Jun 19 2008, 4:21 am Twitch Post #55

Quote from MillenniumArmy
mini-game party neone?

Don't make me get my whip....
Anyways krazyee does have a point,why play that dang map every map night?Uberena in itself gets old so that there can tell you what I think about phantom.I like harder and funner games like tron or galactic gunnerz :D.

None.

Jun 19 2008, 4:32 am Falkoner Post #56

I come to map night to play maps that I couldn't play and enjoy playing publicly, Phantom doesn't fit into that category.

None.

Jun 19 2008, 5:40 pm RIVE Post #57

Just Here For The Pie

Quote from KrayZee
[*]Just for Centreri to play Phantom with players he knows and their tricks

Centreri once feared my tactics in Phantom when I am Phantom, but now he knows all....

The game's lost it's luster.

None.

Jun 19 2008, 10:29 pm Centreri Post #58

Quote from KrayZee
Phantom is fine on its own but hosted at every single map night? That's retarded, especially since the author of the map isn't even registered to StarEdit Network to discuss about it. Like I said, it's more like playing Phantom with players that you know instead of playing with a random set of players. Then again, Centreri doesn't ask for full house and always plays for six players for two reasons: Expos and less challenging. Technically, he would try to leave the last two slots in the pregame lobby open and giving him a free chance to construct an expedition mining site early in the game that isn't even right in front of his own base. Later in the game, he eventually wins with such disregarded advantages against the Phantom itself or against all with sabotaged players sabotaging others leaving himself in tact.

As you can see, there is a lot of problems in what I stated, clearly it's just retarded. Just to summarize it through bullets:
  • Hosted every Map Night
  • Author of the map isn't registered in SEN
  • Host advantage, especially if Centreri is the one hosting
  • Centreri wins all the time, perhaps.
  • Just for Centreri to play Phantom with players he knows and their tricks
  • Map Night is over/Uberena is next on the list
  • Repeat

And that's just plain retarded.

And to be honest Centreri, there is no fucking jealousy involved in this bullshit. It's fucking annoying!
  • I don't understand how there's a host advantage, and I don't close slots if people want to play. If there's eight, I just grab the damn center.
  • I win all the time because I'm gewd. Plus, I lost last game. I'm not hosting Phantom excessively anymore, either. We had a few epic games in the beginning and the other map night phantom games were mostly ruined. Except that last one against you :).
  • I don't know as many tricks as other people do. You seem to know my whole gaming plan.
  • The only reason I see that Phantom could end Map Night is that I often leave after a long Phantom game. People just love me and are heartbroken when I leave :-( .
  • WTF is wrong with Uberena?
  • Oh, and Bront is working on a new version of Phantom with different options and awesome terrain, so that should spice it up. And solve the problem of maker not being on SEN.
  • I also try to host different games, namely Tron, Worms, Particle Arena, Island Invasion and others such every map night as well.

Annoyance stems from jealousy :rolleyes: . And, as I said before, it was a jokish comment which you took a bit too literally.
Quote from Echo
Who could stay mad at EcHo? I am too cute for that ^^ . Centreri, I am the sorry :-(
Must.. stay.. mad...

Quote from MillenniumArmy
mini-game party neone?

I'd go for that. Really creative minigames.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 19 2008, 10:36 pm by Centreri.

None.

Jun 20 2008, 6:22 am FatalException Post #59

Oh, right, I never played Tron with you that one time. Oops. :P

None.

Jun 23 2008, 5:52 am Zell. Post #60

You guys should play the original raccoon city, or normandy (Panzer_Kavalier maps) I don't remember the last time i actually beat raccoon city, i know i have about 3 times, it was probably 3 years ago though O.o

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum