Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Which Hand Do You Write With?
Which Hand Do You Write With?
Apr 27 2008, 5:28 am
By: Brontobyte
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >

Apr 27 2008, 3:53 pm Syphon Post #21

I'm ambidextrous in everything except bowling.

When it comes to writing, I can write simultaneously with both hands in opposing directions. :P

When I write properly with my left hand I write from right to left though, so I have to think of words backwards.

None.

Apr 27 2008, 4:10 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #22

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Syphon
When it comes to writing, I can write simultaneously with both hands in opposing directions. :P
...Which isn't hard to do anyway.
If you can actually hold a pen in your left hand, you can do that.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 27 2008, 4:31 pm lil-Inferno Post #23

Just here for the pie

I write with my feet.

Apr 27 2008, 4:49 pm Syphon Post #24

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Syphon

With the exact same handwriting...

None.

Apr 27 2008, 5:07 pm fatimid08 Post #25

I write with the right, but my handwriting is small and pretty bad, can't even read myself if I try at an angle. People have complained that they can't copy on my exams cause they can't read on my copy.

My left hand isn't too bad for writing, except for the fact that it tends to write the mirror image of what I wanted to write...

But I type faster with my left hand though.

None.

Apr 27 2008, 5:14 pm WoAHorde Post #26

I use my right hand, but I can do a half decent job with my left hand.

None.

Apr 27 2008, 11:44 pm Brontobyte Post #27

This is going to sound stupid but I couldn't find the poll option... :'( I wanted to but I couldn't. Can a Admin/Moderator fix it?

EDIT: I'm a dummy! I didn't see it hiding their in the bottom left corner. I really looked long and hard but it blended in too well with Syphons' "Epic Green" skinz. :D

None.

Apr 28 2008, 2:20 am Vi3t-X Post #28

I write using a keyboard. Look. I demonstrated it!

None.

Apr 28 2008, 8:53 am LoveLess Post #29

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

I'm left handed for everything, literally, but in school I was the only lefty, so I got all peer pressured and wrote with my right. I've eventually become better at writing with my right, but it still looks pretty shitty.

None.

Apr 28 2008, 8:40 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #30

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Syphon

It would be more difficult to write with two different handwritings than with the same. It is easy to mirror left/right actions...

Quote from fatimid08
lol me too. Much faster. Especially when typing 1-handed. >.>

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 28 2008, 9:16 pm JordanN Post #31

Every limb and tentacle.

None.

Apr 28 2008, 9:26 pm Syphon Post #32

Quote from Syphon
Quote from Syphon

It would be more difficult to write with two different handwritings than with the same. It is easy to mirror left/right actions...

Quote from fatimid08
lol me too. Much faster. Especially when typing 1-handed. >.>

Odd, because I've never met anyone else that can do it.

None.

Apr 28 2008, 9:53 pm rockz Post #33

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

I can stick my pinkie on my left hand and my thumb on my right simultaneously, then switch, and do it quickly. Seriously, most people can't do it. They end up sticking both thumbs out, then both pinkies.

I also write my "b"s backwards (I make an "o" first, then draw the line up).

I just tried to mirror, and failed, but it's significantly easier than writing normally with your left hand (if you are right handed).

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Apr 28 2008, 9:58 pm FlyingHat Post #34

I'm right handed with everything. I'm even goofy footed when snowboarding.

Quote from Wikipedia
In 2006, researchers at Lafayette College and Johns Hopkins University in a study found that left-handed men are 15 percent richer than right-handed men for those who attended college, and 26 percent richer if they graduated. The wage difference is still unexplainable and does not appear to apply to women
wtf?

None.

Apr 28 2008, 10:15 pm MasterJohnny Post #35

I can write with my right hand but cannot uses scissors or spatulas
I cannot write with my left hand but can use scissors and spatulas

I wish I had ambidexterity

I am a Mathematician

Apr 28 2008, 10:51 pm enigmacat Post #36

left handed.

None.

Apr 28 2008, 10:54 pm Centreri Post #37

Relatively ancient and inactive

Righty. If I try to write with my left hand, you end up looking at a drawing with a pencil of a three year old.

None.

Apr 28 2008, 11:01 pm Brontobyte Post #38

If I try to do anything with my left hand, it comes out horrible. :-( I tried to write my name with my left hand and it was a mess.

For you people with left hands. (write with) Do you change your mouse position from the normal right side of the keyboard, to the weird left side? Do you have to do anything unusual to compensate for being better with your left hand rather then your right?

None.

Apr 28 2008, 11:05 pm Greo Post #39

My clean hand.

None.

Apr 28 2008, 11:21 pm Phobos Post #40

Are you sure about that?

Heh... I really wish I had ambidexterity. I do everything with my right hand. My right-hand writing looks like crap. But my left-hand writing looks like shit.

...No, really.... ...Tis' sad...

this is signature

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 >
  Back to forum