Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2190 >

Jun 13 2009, 11:46 pm poison_us Post #361

Back* from the grave

I can't edit my own tutorial. When I click on the link, it sends me to a "create new tutorial" screen with the author/subject filled in as the same as the pre-existing tutorial's stuff [the typing area for the tutorial is blank].

Jun 15 2009, 3:29 am Doodle77 Post #362

Carbonite skin bug

None.

Jun 15 2009, 5:56 am Falkoner Post #363

Oh yeah, also, the clans page looks friggin' ugly on Carbonite, does it have that horrible white background for every skin?

None.

Jun 18 2009, 5:42 am Corbo Post #364

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

There's big images, don't ask me why, on the wiki discussions:

http://www.staredit.net/wiki.php?discussion=188

Payne's avatar messes up everything.

fuck you all

Jun 18 2009, 8:09 am poison_us Post #365

Back* from the grave

Quote from poison_us
a way to set default font style and color
This.
And:
-Intermediate sizes [my computer will not display [size=13][/size] as larger than 11, yet smaller than 14.
-A :tired: smiley [or equivalent-- :sleep: and :-_-: look exactly the same ( :sleep: and :-_-: ).
-A selectable [like the bold option above the typing box] [s] thing.
-I dunno if this is possible, but re-sizable typing boxes?

EDIT: Falkoner, I'll have you know you blinded me.

Jun 23 2009, 8:24 pm Hug A Zergling Post #366

It says IP was the last one to post in my Tech Thread, but I was.

None.

Jun 29 2009, 4:31 am r00k Post #367

When you preview your post, the length of the preview window is longer than the actual size of the post. I think its because you forgot the avatar size. This leads to different length of the written sentences, and some long sentences that fit in 1 line at the preview doesnt fit in 1 line for the post. No big thing, but i think its an easy fix, just correct the length of the preview box.

I made it two colours, cause the red colour is in the preview completely in 1 line, as you can see, in the post it is not in 1 line.

None.

Jul 1 2009, 5:10 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #368

👻 👾 👽 💪

Code
[font=Courier][size=18][color=#86EE59][align=center][url=http://www.staredit.net/forums/38/]The Official SEN Online Magazine Project[/url][/align][/color][/size][/font]
killed the URL:

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 1 2009, 5:21 pm ShredderIV Post #369

Hey, i've had some problems with really long log-in times, and it really bugs me, it says logging in for like an entire 2-3 minutes...

None.

Jul 8 2009, 6:43 pm payne Post #370

:payne:

If you write a post and submit it, then you delete it and you see you, in fact, wanted it to stay there and you copy-paste it and post it, you get an error that you've already submitted this post - though you've deleted it! :O

Quote from ShredderIV
Hey, i've had some problems with really long log-in times, and it really bugs me, it says logging in for like an entire 2-3 minutes...
And that also happens to me, but only when I log on from the Mac of my friend, PC FTW!

None.

Jul 9 2009, 7:53 pm Devourer Post #371

Hello

adding a dropdown-code for the shoutbox to show/hide it.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 12 2009, 5:17 pm r00k Post #372

read this plz...

None.

Jul 24 2009, 7:21 pm Devourer Post #373

Hello

Something I've occured with firefox:

when I was reading a button I clicked on the post number at the top right of a post (#XXXX) and then a popup came, I clicked "cancel" but then, the navigation's dropdown didn't work any longer.

EDIT: on the classic style at the dldb when you click on a file on that page where you can browse between "comments" and such they are underlined onmouseout.

Jul 26 2009, 5:30 am Jack Post #374

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

On the login page there is a spelling error on the left. It says 'recieved' your validation emahl. Should be 'received' unless US spelling is different for that rule too.

And i also have had trouble with long log in times, on a PC with Chrome. Not sure about firefox.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 6 2009, 12:32 am poison_us Post #375

Back* from the grave

Shoutbox's "hide save checkboxes?" option is fail--it clears out all present checkboxes, whenever toggled [regardless of checking/unchecking]. Example 1--from checked to unchecked.

In addition, despite being checked, shoutbox does not automatically clear checkboxes for new shouts. Example 2

Aug 9 2009, 6:45 am payne Post #376

I was cleaning up my mail box when I saw some minor flaws in it so I decided to report them and invite people to increase the list so we get the nicest mail box ever for SEN ;)

Quote from Mail Box
- Make the boxes (to select a message) to the left
- Alternate the color (2) every message, it would help to follow the line to the end without having to put your finger on the screen and send it to the far right >.<
- If you get a new message, there's that message at the very top left corner of your browser, though if you are in your inbox and click on it (the new message, not the alert message), the "new PM" advertisement is still there

Also, I was updating the Terrain wiki (btw, go check my grammar, there's probably errors :S) and I found some errors in the Wiki system (typo's in fact):

Quote from Wiki
- In the Discussion part of the wiki, it says "Discssuion for article [x]"
- In the History part, there's a French word (lol, I like it that way, but you guys might no know what it means :P): "Effacer", the dark button at the bottom left. This words in fact means "Erase". Anyways, just delete it since there's already a "Delete" button (in red) at the bottom right. Also, it seems like we can't even click on the "Effacer" button and it doesn't even appear in the page's Source Code :O

I was reading through the To-do list to make sure I had said only new things and I remembered some fixed you must do on Shoutbox:

Quote from Shoutbox
- We can't select boxes from different pages to save shouts/quotes
- The links "Saved shouts" and "Link to this page" should be made as buttons, just like "Save shouts" and try to make it so we can easily differentiate the "saved" from the "save" button

---

Easy fixes, come on, do them ;)

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 9 2009, 6:51 am by payne.

None.

Aug 10 2009, 1:45 am Falkoner Post #377

Did you guys recently change it so the Members list no longer changes the URL when sorting members? If so, good job :)

None.

Aug 15 2009, 7:02 am Corbo Post #378

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Contact information goes below the youtube videos posted. underlaps.

So you guys don't start going all nab that it's my IE version:

fuck you all

Aug 15 2009, 2:09 pm Devourer Post #379

Hello

http://www.staredit.net/clan/2/
that's what happened when I clicked on the MM tag in a qoute. The clan-list appears but there is no background color.

Aug 22 2009, 3:11 am payne Post #380

Quote from payne
I was cleaning up my mail box when I saw some minor flaws in it so I decided to report them and invite people to increase the list so we get the nicest mail box ever for SEN ;)

Quote from Mail Box
- Make the boxes (to select a message) to the left
- Alternate the color (2) every message, it would help to follow the line to the end without having to put your finger on the screen and send it to the far right >.<
- If you get a new message, there's that message at the very top left corner of your browser, though if you are in your inbox and click on it (the new message, not the alert message), the "new PM" advertisement is still there

Also, I was updating the Terrain wiki (btw, go check my grammar, there's probably errors :S) and I found some errors in the Wiki system (typo's in fact):

Quote from Wiki
- In the Discussion part of the wiki, it says "Discssuion for article [x]"
- In the History part, there's a French word (lol, I like it that way, but you guys might no know what it means :P): "Effacer", the dark button at the bottom left. This words in fact means "Erase". Anyways, just delete it since there's already a "Delete" button (in red) at the bottom right. Also, it seems like we can't even click on the "Effacer" button and it doesn't even appear in the page's Source Code :O

I was reading through the To-do list to make sure I had said only new things and I remembered some fixed you must do on Shoutbox:

Quote from Shoutbox
- We can't select boxes from different pages to save shouts/quotes
- The links "Saved shouts" and "Link to this page" should be made as buttons, just like "Save shouts" and try to make it so we can easily differentiate the "saved" from the "save" button

---

Easy fixes, come on, do them ;)
Just to remember you you have all that list to fix/code :P
And once again, I was cleaning up my damn box when something strange happened:
http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=550
(I'm serious, this isn't a junk saved shout)

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2190 >
  Back to forum