Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 18 19 20 21 2290 >

Aug 30 2009, 6:57 pm Devourer Post #381

Hello

In the DLDB
http://www.staredit.net/?p=database&area=myfiles&sub=downloaded
on each page are the same files listed :crazy:

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Sep 2 2009, 6:02 pm Devourer Post #382

Hello

When you go to a profile of a Global Moderator and then click on Admin, it says under the section "Forum Moderation" "Member moderates no Forums". I think you should replace it with a text like "Member moderates all Forums" :bleh:
I know it's just a tiny thing.

Sep 4 2009, 11:04 am payne Post #383

:payne:

Just a little question:
Shouldn't it be "Wiki" that is shown in contribution label under individual profiles instead of Tutorial? ;)

None.

Sep 6 2009, 11:41 am Devourer Post #384

Hello

http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox
When you enlarge the Extra area and click on "Hide save-boxes" they disappear, but when you uncheck it again they still are disappeared.

Sep 9 2009, 3:40 am poison_us Post #385

Back* from the grave

The option to set a default text color, whether it's Hex or HTML name/code.
Example: when I scroll down to the quick reply, there might be a button that I click after typing my reply, and it'll surround the entire post in color tags based on what I specify in Settings.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 9 2009, 4:58 am by poison_us.

Sep 9 2009, 4:12 am Vrael Post #386

There already is: it's called control+A.

Then click your color.

None.

Sep 9 2009, 4:59 am poison_us Post #387

Back* from the grave

My color is silver. What I was meaning was a quick method for inserting a color of your choice, rather than having to delete the #123456 in the color box.

Sep 12 2009, 11:33 am Devourer Post #388

Hello

On the Wiki-Page there is a picture which looks like a star:

You can click on it and a window pops up where you can switch between the content of the page. For the first click it works well, but after clicking the image and clicking on a link inside of the content you cannot let the window pop-up again (by clicking on the image).
Occured by using FireFox.

Sep 14 2009, 7:19 pm Jack Post #389

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Dark_Marine hasn't shown up on the RCDF memberlist but he accepted the invite and has the tag.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 15 2009, 12:42 am Moose Post #390

We live in a society.

Then Dark_Marine should fix it, not me.
Lol Moose can't read.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 15 2009, 12:49 am by Mini Moose 2707.

Sep 15 2009, 12:48 am Jack Post #391

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Erm...he HAS the tag. It's the fact he hasn't shown up on the clan page memberlist. I couldn't see an option there for not joining a clan but still having their clan tag xD.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 15 2009, 12:49 am Moose Post #392

We live in a society.

Apparently I am illiterate. Sorry.

Sep 17 2009, 1:20 am Falkoner Post #393

When you click the number of posts to see who posted in a topic, the links to member pages go to localhost, which Firefox sees as a security problem.

None.

Oct 5 2009, 10:39 pm Echo Post #394

Can you make it so avatars are link supported instead of only being uploaded?

None.

Oct 5 2009, 10:46 pm NudeRaider Post #395

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Echo
Forget it. I'm nagging Moose an IP about that for months. They just won't do it.

Oct 5 2009, 11:26 pm Biophysicist Post #396

You should get a notification when you run out of PM space. I just tried PMing ForTheSwarm but phailed because he has no space left.

None.

Oct 5 2009, 11:38 pm Neki Post #397

Quote from Echo
I support this notion, only so that I can use an image rotater and use several avatars at once. :D

None.

Oct 6 2009, 8:43 pm Doodle77 Post #398

Quote from Echo
I don't support this. I used to track people this way :P

Also, I would recommend removing the limit on PMs. A limit on attachment space is reasonable, but since PMs are limited to 20000 or so characters, they don't take up a significant amount of server space unless you have thousands of them. Perhaps change it to limit like 1 MB of PM space, which would be equivalent to like 50 max length PMs or like 3000 normal length PMs.

EDIT: Post voting doesn't work correctly right now :(

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Oct 8 2009, 1:47 am by Doodle77.

None.

Oct 11 2009, 8:07 pm Riney Post #399

Thigh high affectionado

wat

Also this error only happens when you delete messages, not when you just view your mail when you have under 30 items.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Oct 13 2009, 10:02 am Devourer Post #400

Hello

When you go into a forum there is a column named "starter/time", but only the starter of the topic is listed, not the time.

I know that it sorts by time when you click on it, but IMO the creation-date itself should be displayed.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 18 19 20 21 2290 >
  Back to forum