Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
List of Known Bugs/Needed Features
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Mar 24 2008, 1:13 am
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1990 >

Feb 10 2009, 2:59 pm Devourer Post #321

Hello

The Reviews are displayed, right, but at the game/file where the review is written about it says "Reviews (0)".

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Feb 14 2009, 12:09 am Hug A Zergling Post #322

I finally decided to bitch about this. The marines arm is a little messed up on the default skin. The green doesn't go up to the black line.

None.

Feb 16 2009, 2:50 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #323

👻 👾 👽 💪

+/- buttons have absolutely no confirmation or way to undo them... I've accidentally clicked them (especially when my mouse randomly jumps all over the screen while I'm trying to click things) and it is rather annoying. ;

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 16 2009, 10:22 pm UnholyUrine Post #324

Reviews are still (not knowing if i've mentioned this before) Un-editable... I've made a mistake in my recent review, and i can't edit to fix it :C

None.

Feb 16 2009, 11:54 pm Syphon Post #325

Quote from Hug A Zergling
I finally decided to bitch about this. The marines arm is a little messed up on the default skin. The green doesn't go up to the black line.

It's not supposed to.

None.

Feb 20 2009, 4:47 am Echo Post #326

Is there a reason why I can't access general starcraft on both IE and Firefox? Anyone else having this problem?

None.

Mar 1 2009, 8:54 am poison_us Post #327

Back* from the grave

I've only noticed this problem since the minerals were gone; the global space I've used is currently sitting around 400%, which is funny because even with deleting old attachments it stayed below 100%.
[mostly because I thought there was a mineral penalty or something]

Does the global space drop back down after you remove attachments from both the post and the "attachment" section? Or is it supposed to stay up? Or is it just me?

EDIT:
Quote from Brontobyte
Needed Features:
-Accurate ShoutBox logs. (>24 Hours = Lame)
-ShouBox searching. (Either by name, time stamp(EX: Exactly 4:15pm Tuesday/4-5pm Tuesday)
-Searching by users only. (EX: Searching for all shouts made by a specific user)
-Multiple Searching. (EX: Searching for multiple users in one query(Brontobyte/Brontobyte#2 1-5pm Tuesday)

ALL those would be nice. And to have non-annoying .gif signatures. God, I think I'm getting a seizure bronto...

I don't know if this is just me, or what, but I changed the section header for "games" and it refuses to put "store" at the top. This is actually fairly useless because I have minerals disabled. Because they are disabled.

-Yet even after they are re~enabled, I believe I will keep them disabled, because your minerals go to -150 if you re-enable them. This should be a more reasonable number, like a loss of 0.

-Or, maybe having the effects of disabled minerals default, such as free title, avvy, and siggy, normal.
What I mean by that is everyone will be able to do all of that, buy more stuff, and not have to pay the penalty of neg. minerals upon wishing to buy good stuff.
Instead of giving all that free stuff in exchange for no way to buy more when the "fun" is disabled, maybe disabling "fun" means no siggy/avvy/title[y] in exchange for faster mineral gain and reduced store price.

Of course, seasoned SEN members aren't gonna like this, since they already have all they want. However, people coming in from other sites like I am from Stormcoast Fortress since its forums shut down. Actually, that might have been the result of no moderation, and flaming and completely non-SC related talks.

Oh, and there were only 3 regular members. That might've done it.

EDIT 2: While I'm thinking about it, maybe having a setting for default font and font color when replying?

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 1 2009, 9:26 am by poison_us.

Mar 3 2009, 1:21 am ForTheSwarm Post #328

The picture of a file advertisement/sunken treasure map is a broken link.

None.

Mar 3 2009, 6:09 pm Devourer Post #329

Hello

Something I thought about: send a notice when a moderator edited one of your posts.
nvm, sorry, I just noticed (yea, really "noticed"^^) that it actually does. My fault

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 3 2009, 7:36 pm by DeVouReR.

Mar 3 2009, 7:25 pm Forsaken Archer Post #330

it's supposed to

None.

Mar 3 2009, 9:09 pm Wormer Post #331

Dont know whether it was reported, but I cant list through my favorite and downloaded maps in dldb. It just shows me the first page everywhere...

Some.

Mar 6 2009, 7:13 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #332

👻 👾 👽 💪

"Attach This" erases any changes in text when editing post. ;o

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 12 2009, 5:17 pm Moose Post #333

We live in a society.

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
  • Number of available pages of shouts in Shoutbox is incorrect. Links are provided for far more pages of shouts than actually exist.
Fixed.

Mar 13 2009, 9:22 pm ForTheSwarm Post #334

After you click on a forum icon to mark it 'read', you can still select it when you hover your mouse over it.

None.

Mar 14 2009, 3:59 am Hug A Zergling Post #335

Quote from name:Richard Nixons Head
Quote from Hug A Zergling

It's not supposed to.

why?

None.

Mar 14 2009, 3:02 pm Moose Post #336

We live in a society.

It's not supposed to because he designed the skin and therefore knows what it is and isn't supposed to do. :P

Mar 18 2009, 7:03 pm Devourer Post #337

Hello

Oh, I would like to have the shouts-counter back online :-(

Mar 24 2009, 7:17 am InsolubleFluff Post #338

Not sure if polishing search means fixing it, but:

Topics --> Posts works.
Posts work.
Topics does not.

Could 'posts' link to the topic, as well as the post ID?

Also, highlight searched word. Also, when searching age, I didn't want everything with 'age' in it... E.G. mage, page, sage, message, damage, rage, etc...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 24 2009, 8:23 am by Shocko.

None.

Apr 11 2009, 9:36 pm poiuy_qwert Post #339

PyMS and ProTRG developer

I've been hearing about some problems with attachments and didn't see this posted so:
Trying to view my attachments in my settings gives me:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/starlite/public_html/scripts/settings/attachments.php on line 130

Apr 18 2009, 5:08 pm Devourer Post #340

Hello

I want the shouts-counter in the profile back... please

Options
Pages: < 1 « 15 16 17 18 1990 >
  Back to forum