Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Welcome Thread!
Welcome Thread!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 28 2007, 4:11 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 912 >

Nov 14 2007, 1:35 pm Symmetry Post #121

Dungeon Master

It came back.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Nov 15 2007, 2:18 am ClansAreForGays Post #122

lol horror, my first true arc-nemesis.

Now I'm cheating on you with DapperDan.

Jan 2 2008, 6:33 pm Darkangel123 Post #123

Hi. My name is Darkangel123, I'm addicted to pointless map-making and the testing of Starcraft's limits, seeing how many times I can crash Starcraft in a minute, modifying rediculous values and absurdly twisting the fabric of the game itself. I've had to reinstall Starcraft more times then I can count. Somewhere in the dozens...

I also agree with the comment of one DT_Battlekruser, who said:
I'm DTBK, and I'm wondering wtf is wrong with a welcome forum.
Seriously. A welcome 'thread?'... who is ever going to notice that?

-EDIT-

Besides me, that is. Meh.

None.

Jan 15 2008, 2:36 am Centreri Post #124

Relatively ancient and inactive

Dammit, I just discovered this thread!

Hi, I'm Centreri. I'm the resident dragon-lover, non-SC-player, baby-muncher, all that.

I know a bit of web design, dabble in photoshop and C4D (see sig), and I live in NJ but go to school in NY.

I'm also the eccentric loony who you'll grow to know and love.

I remember Hitok1r1 (Rouroni Kenshin avatar guy!) and Horror - who could forget?

None.

Jan 15 2008, 7:49 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #125

👻 👾 👽 💪

hilo im nu 2 dis sit. i promis 2 b gud!

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 28 2008, 9:44 pm Wakalord Post #126

Hey, my name is ChaosNihilism(until I get this name changed)...I used to hang out at the really old SEN, and my username was Blackchaos, perhaps some of you remember me? I recently found this site again, and can't wait to get active with the community again-especially when SC2 comes out.

Anyways, if somebody could point me out to a name-change topic or tell me who to PM to change my username that would be great.

Thanks, and I hope to have a great time here ;)

None.

Feb 28 2008, 9:54 pm Forsaken Archer Post #127

There is no way to change your name yet. Soon though.

None.

Mar 2 2008, 6:50 pm Nintendo_Confed Post #128

Quote from FaRTy1billion
O NOES HES BACK!!! RUNS FOR UR LIFES!!

just kidding Farty, u noes i loves u :blush: <3

None.

Mar 9 2008, 8:08 am Ryan Post #129

I think I'm 8 months late. Whatever.

Hello, my name is Ryan, but I go as Anonymous on Staredit.net. On Battle.net, you can find me on RyaN.@USWest. I'm 14 years old =P

I enjoy UMS, some melee, and map making. I've finished only 1 map in my life, and I lost it when my brother's girlfriend moved out. (It was on her computer
;))

I like to type with decent grammar, capatalization, punctuation, etc. I like to type in [color=lightgreen].

I really like Halo 3, and I guess you could say I'm good at it. I'm working to become a General, please don't call me a nerd! I've 3 more maps to finish on Legendary, I finished it on normal Co-op, played it by myself on Heroic, played Lone Wolves, Team Doubles and BTB for a few months, and earlier this month I recently decided to finish the game on Legendary. Do you love me now? I also enjoy playing CoD4.

StarCraft is a great game and I've been playing it for 4 years now. I remember the first time I got BroodWar, it was a hot summer day and my light had just burnt out, so I was playing BroodWar in the dark. Not a great experience. I've never beaten campaign on StarCraft.

I enjoy joking around with my friends, being obnoxious, and acting like angry drug dealers who want their money at night. (True story
;)) Randomness is a very important part of my life, without it, life would be boring as hell.

Well, that pretty much wraps up the last 4 years of my life. The important years, I mean. If you instantly don't like me reading my auto-biography, you can suck it. I don't dance, I boogie. Try to keep up haters.

~Ryan.

None.

Mar 15 2008, 7:21 pm Paravin. Post #130

Way too late, but whatever! :><:

Hullo! I am Paravin, and I am 14 years old. In battle.net, and many other multiplayer games or forums, my nick is Paravin. or just Paravin (which is without the fullstop).

I like FPS' and RTS' which include, but are not limited to- Starcraft, Half-Life Saga, Total War Series, Age of Empires II and III.

I am very random and enjoy putting pointless memes and spam in my post (moderators.. beware!). Even my jokes in real life are full of random.

In the end I can only say one thing: MOAR hellos! :lol:

~Paravin.

None.

Mar 17 2008, 6:44 pm Vi3t-X Post #131

Even Later!

I am the Bird named Vi3t-X (lol wut). I am teh AzN. I am 11
I like all gamez. I am random
I play starcraft
I am Starcraft
You phail
The end.

Zat iz me.

None.

May 27 2008, 9:31 pm Not a Username Post #132

Apparently, I'm 'Not a Username' at present, and I have such an incredible amount of usernames that I don't even know how to say the number.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on May 27 2008, 9:40 pm by Not a Username.

None.

Jun 12 2008, 11:07 am Vagelis Post #133

I'm Vagelis, and I am ATG's lil' brother.

None.

Jun 12 2008, 11:36 pm Phobos Post #134

Are you sure about that?

Hey, I'm Phobos [also known as fear to Kevin] and I took really long to introduce myself. I used to mod at ML and I still do a little modding here in SeN. SC2 makes me wet, I'm a guy, I'm really into alternative/post-hardcore/emo/screamo/whatever/lol music. And I'm here for the pie.

this is signature

Jun 13 2008, 2:12 am Polaris Post #135

Quote from Phobos
And I'm here for the pie.
Who isn't? :P Except those people who are here for the cake... But we all know the cake is a lie.

If anything cool is ever going on Skype me up under the name "blarghle"

Jun 13 2008, 8:45 am ATG Post #136

Well, I'm here for the pancake!

(No, that's not a lie)

None.

Jun 13 2008, 11:29 am Phobos Post #137

Are you sure about that?

ORLY? Well, I'm here for Iskatu's fish.

this is signature

Jun 14 2008, 5:51 am ATG Post #138

Quote from Nintendo_Confed
Quote from FaRTy1billion
O NOES HES BACK!!! RUNS FOR UR LIFES!!

just kidding Farty, u noes i loves u :blush: <3
Can you tell me who does NOT love Farty?

None.

Jun 14 2008, 2:31 pm Fisty Post #139

:dontgetit: I never posted yet.

I am Deathman101, and I lack the motivation to write anymore.

None.

Jun 15 2008, 2:25 pm Lakai Post #140

Hai im Lakai, I rarely play starcraft anymore :crazy:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 912 >
  Back to forum