Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Garlic Bread Mafia - Live Thread
Garlic Bread Mafia - Live Thread
Jul 3 2017, 12:19 am
By: Dem0n
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 7 >

Jul 12 2017, 2:57 am payne Post #81

:payne:

This trolley game probably doens't even have killers.

Jul 12 2017, 3:04 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #82

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from payne
This trolley game probably doens't even have killers.
I bet it's payne

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 12 2017, 3:14 am Corbo Post #83

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

We should have listened to the Bread God the first time and lynched pr0nogo. We would still have voy :(

fuck you all

Jul 12 2017, 4:39 am Fire_Kame Post #84

wth is starcraft

You know, we could probably use the ashes of our fallen comrades to perform a satanic ritual and take back the night.

Jul 12 2017, 7:37 pm Apos Post #85

I order you to forgive yourself!

I've been setup! I am garlic like the rest of us. The bread god has now shown his true flavor and he is not a garlic god! His intentions have been vile from the start.

Jul 13 2017, 11:18 pm Bar Refaeli Post #86

The results so far are quite depressing. Tomorrow, let us work together to find the scumbags. But before one can find the scumbag, one must first find themself.

None.

Jul 14 2017, 2:12 am Dem0n Post #87

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Sorry, y'all, gonna update this tomorrow around 1 pm.

Jul 14 2017, 11:32 am Fire_Kame Post #88

wth is starcraft

... So that's a no on the voy tulpa?

Jul 14 2017, 5:27 pm Dem0n Post #89

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Night 3

Surely the war is coming to an end now. Surely they know that we will not stop until they are defeated. They have no chance. They have to give up.

We all venture out into the kitchen to begin the day's work. Floors must be swept, counters must be wiped down, and the oven has filled with a bit too much ash. We start working when, yet again, we hear another loud scream. We go to check it out, and we find another dead bread.

The bread has been crushed flat like a pancake, with broken off crumbs all around him. The face is mangled and distorted, but after some time, we are able to identify the body as Wing Zero. It looks like those other breads haven't given up yet. They'll soon come to regret that decision.

Day 3 has begun! It will at 10 PM EDT on Sunday, July 16th!

Jul 14 2017, 5:54 pm Pr0nogo Post #90

Garlic is prob gonna win LMAO, we haven't found a single one of them.

Got nothing to go off of, guess I'll vote-

edit: actually, farty was talking about how he's never a suspect (like a week ago in the shoutbox), so that makes him a suspect. I vote FaRTy1billion

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 14 2017, 6:03 pm by Pr0nogo.

Jul 14 2017, 7:14 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #91

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Pr0nogo
edit: actually, farty was talking about how he's never a suspect (like a week ago in the shoutbox), so that makes him a suspect. I vote FaRTy1billion
I was talking about how I'm always mafia, and I was also talking about joke games where there are no mafia xD

Though I can assure you I'm not non-garlic bread in this one. But IDK who else to point to, so w/e

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 14 2017, 9:52 pm CecilSunkure Post #92

i vote Apos

None.

Jul 14 2017, 11:28 pm Fire_Kame Post #93

wth is starcraft

How many mafia are there again?

Jul 15 2017, 6:18 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #94

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Fire_Kame
Probably 1 or 2. Or 0. It doesn't say.

Jul 15 2017, 11:55 am Bar Refaeli Post #95

I vote Pr0nongo to honor the recently deceased bread god.

None.

Jul 15 2017, 4:06 pm payne Post #96

:payne:

Kill payne!

I abstain.

Jul 15 2017, 6:11 pm Fire_Kame Post #97

wth is starcraft

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Fire_Kame
Probably 1 or 2. Or 0. It doesn't say.

I'm going with zero and a dick gamemaster.

Jul 15 2017, 8:34 pm Apos Post #98

I order you to forgive yourself!

I vote Pr0nogo.

Jul 17 2017, 11:19 pm Dem0n Post #99

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Votes:

Bar Refaeli - Pr0nogo (2)
Apos - Pr0nogo (2)
Pr0nogo - FaRTy1billion (1)
CecilSunkure - Apos (1)

Day 3

Another day, another meeting on the kitchen counter. Slowly but surely, we will find all who have wronged us and make them pay. As before, we vote for who needs to die. The crowd this day is much smaller than the previous days; it looks like morale is at an all-time low.

Our leader steps forward holding a paper containing the results of the vote. There is no debate this time - the choice is clear.

"My good breads, you all know what must be done. Another night has passed, and another innocent has been slain! I assure all of you, we WILL find the ones responsible and bring them to justice!"

The executioner turns on the oven, and the one to be killed is brought to the center of the stage. He does not say anything, but he hands our leader a piece of paper. Then, willingly, he steps foward towards the oven. He turns and look back in disappointment at those he called his friends. The executioner walks up behind him and pushes him into the flames. There are no screams from him.

Our leader gathers our attention and reads to us the last will of Pr0nogo.

"My dad sat in the seat I'm sitting in now and said, 'from this moment on, you are me'. I'll never forget those words. I love you, me.'"

Night 4 has begun! It will end at 6 PM EST on Wednesday, July 19th!

Jul 18 2017, 12:09 am CecilSunkure Post #100

i vote apos

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 7 >
  Back to forum