Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Greek Mythology 101
Greek Mythology 101
Sep 5 2012, 5:54 pm
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >

Sep 10 2012, 7:58 pm Sacrieur Post #41

Still Napping

Use your free leg to stomp on it, hard. Then use a knife to cut it, length wise.

None.

Sep 10 2012, 8:24 pm Fire_Kame Post #42

wth is starcraft

The plant reels when you stomp on it, and when you cut it it seems to shrink back to the normal size almost instantly. The plant is now dead, sitting in a pool of probably poisonous ooze. The girl is crying. "You killed my plant."

Sep 10 2012, 8:40 pm Vrael Post #43

Kill the girl using the knife in retaliation for setting that vicious plant-trap on you.

None.

Sep 10 2012, 8:47 pm Sacrieur Post #44

Still Napping

"Didn't you know?" you say, pausing to put on sunglasses that apparently magically appeared, "I'm a vegetarian."

None.

Sep 11 2012, 5:41 pm Fire_Kame Post #45

wth is starcraft

You slit the girl's throat and leave her body, twitching, near death behind you. You now have blood on your hands...literally. It also is sprayed all over your shirt and pants and your knife is coated in blood. You continue to the greenhouse as nonchalant as a blood bathed murderer can. "The greenhouse" is actually a set of four greenhouses, each stand alone structures on the edge of an open field. You see in the dirt marking for a baseball diamond and the bases associated with the game. You walk the parameter of the greenhouses and find a small orchard behind the greenhouses of half a dozen trees. You are reminded of Cynthia telling you that Reese killed any plant she tried to work with, and after quick observation you notice dead patches littering the back of greenhouse 4 and a rather sickly looking tree in the orchard.

A clipboard sitting out in front of one of the greenhouses with worn, watermarked pages informs you that the day has been opened up from classes for "private study," so you have a little time to look around undisturbed by the outside world.

Sep 11 2012, 5:44 pm lil-Inferno Post #46

Just here for the pie

Press the reset button on your console.

Sep 11 2012, 5:59 pm Fire_Kame Post #47

wth is starcraft

This isn't a game; you just killed a girl in real life.

Sep 11 2012, 6:13 pm lil-Inferno Post #48

Just here for the pie

Attend church. Dedicate your life to God and hope you can pray your way out of the guilt.

Sep 11 2012, 7:19 pm Fire_Kame Post #49

wth is starcraft

You wander away from the greenhouse and towards town. Having never attended church in your life you aren't sure what direction you're supposed to be going. "Pan Jolly?" a gruff voice asked behind you. You turn and see a man in a tan trench coat behind you, his face partially obscured by a fedora. He is smoking a classy looking cigarette.

"Yes, that's me."

"We found a girl severely wounded from knife wounds nearby. I have some questions about your whereabouts. Can you provide an alibi on where you have been for the past two hours?" he asks, eying your blood stained clothes.

Sep 11 2012, 8:16 pm Vrael Post #50

Why the hell did you say "Yes that's me."? No one commanded Pan to do that! That's such bullshit.

I wanted Pan to just run away without saying anything.

Oh well.

Say "I was chillin in my dorm or whatever, then I came here. I don't know anything about a girl, but I got attacked by a squirrel on the way here and I killed it."

None.

Sep 11 2012, 8:22 pm Fire_Kame Post #51

wth is starcraft

Okay fine, Pan can make a run for it instead.

Pan doesn't respond to the voice behind him. In a mad panic he races through the streets, cutting off several cars and pedestrians in the process. "FREEZE OR ELSE I'LL SHOOT!" the man behind you calls, but you have a feeling he wouldn't risk a stray bullet hitting a pedestrian nearby.

You are on the edge of an outlet mall's parking lot. It is barren except for a few cars. Down the road is an open field, and the other direct a ways down the road are more densely designed strip malls.

Sep 14 2012, 3:12 am lil-Inferno Post #52

Just here for the pie

Go back and kick the gun out of his hand, then pick it up.

Sep 14 2012, 4:58 am Fire_Kame Post #53

wth is starcraft

You attack the man following you, kicking high to dislodge the gun. You manage to know it from his hands, but it lands several feet away from you. The detective punches you in the face several times before you have a chance to dodge. You find yourself on your stomach on the ground.

Sep 14 2012, 5:02 am lil-Inferno Post #54

Just here for the pie

Surrender under the terms that you gain custody of his first-born son.

Sep 14 2012, 5:26 am Vrael Post #55

Quote from lil-Inferno
Surrender under the terms that you gain custody of his first-born son.
If this doesn't work, grab a handful of dirt, throw it in his eyes and make a run for the gun.

None.

Sep 14 2012, 2:30 pm ClansAreForGays Post #56

We have to kill this man. I think Pan did something gruesome that Reese wasn't expecting in her "game" that can't be magic'd away. We should have covered up any evidence of wrong doing when we had the chance, but it's not too late to start if this cop(?) is the only one that knows your guilt. Hopefully everything can go back to silly teasing afterwords.

Sep 14 2012, 2:33 pm Fire_Kame Post #57

wth is starcraft

You place your palms firmly on the ground and hoist yourself up to look at him, carefully securing a handful of dirt in doing so. He is braced, but does not attack. "I will go with you under one condition," you pause to get a reaction from him. You receive none, and so you go on, "if you give me rights to your first born son I will come with you."

"That's ridiculous," he says blankly, "I'm impote-" in his confusion you throw the handful of dirt in his face, exploding in a cloud in front of him. As he sputters you dive for the gun. The gun is in your hands, aimed at the detective. He puts his hands up. "Look boy you don't need to make this anymore difficult than it already is," he said, taking a step towards you. "Drop the gun and stand up and we can forget the dust-in-my-eyes thing - and anything else I may have said in confusion - ever happened."

Sep 14 2012, 2:34 pm ClansAreForGays Post #58

Also, assume Reese has crush on you, and this is her way of telling you she likes you.

Edit: Hear him out a little more.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 14 2012, 11:06 pm by Roy. Reason: Don't double-post

Sep 14 2012, 2:39 pm Fire_Kame Post #59

wth is starcraft

Quote from ClansAreForGays
We have to kill this man. I think Pan did something gruesome that Reese wasn't expecting in her "game" that can't be magic'd away. We should have covered up any evidence of wrong doing when we had the chance, but it's not too late to start if this cop(?) is the only one that knows your guilt. Hopefully everything can go back to silly teasing afterwords.

Also, assume Reese has crush on you, and this is her way of telling you she likes you.

Hear him out a little more.

If you're not going to pay attention, don't even play.

Sep 14 2012, 5:34 pm rayNimagi Post #60

I bet the detective is some sort of Greek god or mythological creature as well. Perhaps he cannot be harmed by bullets. Perhaps we cannot be harmed by bullets (though I wouldn't count on it).

Ask the detective(?) who he really is. Keep the gun aimed at him. Step backwards and keep out of melee distance.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 57 >
  Back to forum