Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Favorite Cup Size
Favorite Cup Size
Jun 10 2012, 5:02 am
By: rayNimagi  

Jun 17 2012, 7:22 pm poison_us Post #21

Back* from the grave

If you call it a cup, I have an old 1-gallon jug of sweet tea that was ...emptied, by some mystery man :shifty:... and now serves the purpose of a refillable container.

Jun 17 2012, 8:56 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #22

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Centreri
I expected this to be about boobies, and wanted to talk about actual cups. I am disappointed that my cup-talking will not be out of the ordinary.

I actually have two cups: a 10oz one I usually use, and a fairly large (I don't know exact dimensions) thing which is basically a soup bowl, but with a handle. I eat soup out of it, often make pasta and eat it out of it, and I sometimes make tea in it (if I want a lot of tea). Life is good. I want to say that it's larger than 32 oz, but I really can't completely visualize how much that is, so... it's enough to fit two good dinners in, aight?
See how many 10 oz cups it takes to fill it!

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jun 17 2012, 9:05 pm rockz Post #23

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

most of my glasses are 16 oz. Enough to fit a 12 oz can and ice.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Jun 19 2012, 4:32 pm Zycorax Post #24

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

0.4l
It's usually enough for a meal when earing out.

Options
  Back to forum