Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Starcraft Master
Starcraft Master
Mar 2 2012, 12:04 am
By: Ahli  

Mar 26 2012, 1:45 am ClansAreForGays Post #21

I love reading the last comment on old threads, like what they said totally killed the conversation and everyone left.
:jaff:

Mar 26 2012, 1:52 am TiKels Post #22

I actually would have loved to continue talking about this thread, but there was literally nothing to talk about. I enjoyed the map and might go back to it sometime to finish it, but not much else to say. I think everyone agrees that some aspects could be improved, but overall it was decent.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 3 2012, 6:09 am payne Post #23

:payne:

''Decent'' is pretty much the word that sums up their map. ;o

None.

Apr 3 2012, 7:18 am DevliN Post #24

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from payne
I was disappointed. :(
Quote from payne
''Decent'' is pretty much the word that sums up their map. ;o
Which is it?

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 4 2012, 2:57 pm Roy Post #25

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I think it's this one:
Quote from Future payne
It certainly exceeded my expectations. :ermm:

I thought the map was done well: it was fun to play, taught me a little bit, and wasn't repetitive. The controls and custom UI were intuitive, there were no noticable bugs, and the transitions were smooth. The beginning challenges were easier and some towards the end were quite a challenge, with varying difficulty throughout. What more could I want from a single-player map?

I think it's getting negative feedback here because Blizzard is the publisher; if it was by some unknown mapper who posted in the showcase thread, I feel like there would be much more praise.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 4 2012, 3:02 pm by Roy.

Apr 4 2012, 3:19 pm TiKels Post #26

Quote from Roy
I think it's getting negative feedback here because Blizzard is the publisher; if it was by some unknown mapper who posted in the showcase thread, I feel like there would be much more praise.
Succinctly, it's hip to hate.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 4 2012, 4:55 pm NudeRaider Post #27

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from TiKels
Succinctly
Did you learn that one from word dynamo?

Apr 4 2012, 5:16 pm TiKels Post #28

Quote from NudeRaider
Quote from TiKels
Succinctly
Did you learn that one from word dynamo?
Actually the first time I saw it was in cecil's livestream.com (lolol nobody uses that anymore) name about a year ago.

-NudeRaider

Options
  Back to forum