Internet Congress
Dec 7 2011, 1:37 am
By: rayNimagi
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 718 >

Dec 20 2011, 4:01 am rayNimagi Post #81

Yr 1 Bills

Quote from Lanthanide
President Wrath is against war, huh?

And seriously, 6 days for 1 year of this? This game is going to take *months* at this rate.
When I planned this game, I didn't think that everyone would introduce their bills all at once. The time is there for negotiation and strategizing. If everything in the year gets done before then we could move on early--though I bet people may take a few days to submit bills.

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Dec 20 2011, 4:10 am Lanthanide Post #82

Quote from payne
Here is the DRAFT of my bill. Subject to changes based on the wills of the other candidates.

+ Order
+ Morality
- Economy
- Equality

If anyone dislikes my negatives and wants to deal with me to make them change so I can get your vote, just ask. If you want one of your own policy included in the positives, just ask as well.
:)
Please add environment and subtract technology.

Also, I vote AYE for both Tikel's and Raitaki's bills.

Ray: You just should assume that people vote for their own bills that they proposed, unless they specifically state otherwise. It's rather stupid to submit a bill and not vote for it.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Dec 20 2011, 5:50 am by Lanthanide.

None.

Dec 20 2011, 6:03 am Raitaki Post #83

payne, how bout -Freedom instead of Equality?
Also, I vote Yes for Tikel's and my bills.

None.

Dec 20 2011, 6:08 am Fire_Kame Post #84

wth is starcraft

I copy whatever Azrael has to say.

Dec 20 2011, 6:35 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #85

👻 👾 👽 💪

I vote YES to all of the currently proposed bills
(Can I do that? :P I don't want to spell them all out)

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 20 2011, 6:42 am payne Post #86

:payne:

My Bill:

+ Order
+ Morality
+ Environment
- Economy
- Freedom
- Technology

Figured out that reducing a point from my own policy is a good way to obtain more votes: let's try it out! ;o
I vote for my own bill.

EDIT: Not to mention I seems to be the only one with Technology as one of its target policy. ;o

None.

Dec 20 2011, 2:46 pm Azrael Post #87

Well, based on the current bills it doesn't look like there are many people with +4 Technology, since quite a few people seem to have readily decided to reduce the same policy which previous bills had reduced. That being the case, I'll suggest that future bills also include -Technology, in order to leave the fewest number of people dissatisfied.

Dec 20 2011, 4:03 pm Raitaki Post #88

Hm....Fair enough. I vote YES for payne's bill.

None.

Dec 20 2011, 6:39 pm rayNimagi Post #89

Yr 1 Bills

Quote from Fire_Kame
I copy whatever Azrael has to say.
Does this mean you use all your votes in the same way as Azrael? I need explicit terms, not vague generalities. explicit terms != cuss words

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I vote YES to all of the currently proposed bills
(Can I do that? :P I don't want to spell them all out)
Yes, it'll affect all the active bills that were introduced before your post.

If other people support amending the game rules to have auto-yes votes on a player's own bill, I will do auto-yes votes when a bill is introduced.

Dec 20 2011, 7:42 pm Raitaki Post #90

Quote from rayNimagi
If other people support amending the game rules to have auto-yes votes on a player's own bill, I will do auto-yes votes when a bill is introduced.
Support.

None.

Dec 20 2011, 7:43 pm payne Post #91

I guess yes, auto-yes should be included in the rules.
I demand amendment.

None.

Dec 20 2011, 8:51 pm Lanthanide Post #92

Quote from payne
My Bill:

+ Order
+ Morality
+ Environment
- Economy
- Freedom
- Technology

Figured out that reducing a point from my own policy is a good way to obtain more votes: let's try it out! ;o
I vote for my own bill.

EDIT: Not to mention I seems to be the only one with Technology as one of its target policy. ;o

I vote AYE for my Save The Forests Bill and also AYE on Payne's bill as it meets with my approval.

None.

Dec 20 2011, 9:14 pm Fire_Kame Post #93

wth is starcraft

politics in multicolor!

Dec 20 2011, 10:00 pm Azrael Post #94

It seems we are finally ushering in an era in which we focus on improving the lives of our citizens. Rather than putting iPods in the hand of every starving drug-addicted child, watching with indifference as they bop their heads to some hip tune while living in the smog-filled streets, we are providing them with what their parents should have considered in the first place: Protection. They will be shielded from this terrible fate, all thanks to us.

Let us continue to collaborate successfully in order to provide a bright future lit by naturally occurring means.

Dec 20 2011, 10:02 pm Fire_Kame Post #95

wth is starcraft

My bill:
+Order, +Technology, +Freedom, -Economy, -Morality, -Environment

Collapsable Box

Dec 20 2011, 10:07 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #96

👻 👾 👽 💪

I propose a bill! A happy bill!

+Morality
-Technology

We needs to be more morality, and technology is Satan (according to a pamphlet I just found on my car!)!

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Dec 20 2011, 10:18 pm rayNimagi Post #97

Yr 1 Bills

Auto-Yes has been added to the rules, votes on current bills have been updated accordingly.

Dec 20 2011, 10:39 pm payne Post #98

YES to Kame's bill.
Glad to find someone that has Technology as one of its policies! :D

I vote NO to all the bills I haven't voted on yet.

However, in case my bill is equal to Kame's, I will change my vote to a NO on Kame's since my bill advantages my district's interests more. :3

None.

Dec 20 2011, 10:41 pm Azrael Post #99

Quote from payne
However, in case my bill is equal to Kame's, I will change my vote to a NO on Kame's since my bill advantages my district's interests more. :3

Multiple bills can be passed.

Dec 20 2011, 11:16 pm payne Post #100

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
Quote from payne

Multiple bills can be passed.
Oh. :awesome:

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 3 4 5 6 718 >
  Back to forum