Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Relationship Deal Breakers
Relationship Deal Breakers
Aug 23 2011, 4:56 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Aug 24 2011, 8:29 am Tempz Post #41

Quote from DevliN
Quote from LoveLess
I am one of a handful of cigarette smoking, alcoholic and past drug abusers on SEN... I feel good.
Fixed. We can't forget about Vrael's drinking habits or ToA's love of drugs and cigarettes, among others. :awesome:

MMEEEE BABY >:O

If you know me well enough i enjoy to smoke weed and listen to music; :hurr:

None.

Aug 24 2011, 10:56 am Jack Post #42

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

That explains a lot.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 24 2011, 1:07 pm BiOAtK Post #43

I still think Tempz is 14. I used to smoke non-tobacco and I would drink a lot. Not really anymore.

None.

Aug 24 2011, 10:21 pm Tempz Post #44

Lol I'm way older than that...

And the reason you think I'm that young is becuase everyone else is like 20+.
This causes anyone younger than said age to seem even younger; and a great example is an ugly girl next to hot girls.

Edit :
@Bio
I do agree that a lot of these things do become less fun as you mature and grow but thankfully I haven't reached that point... yet :awesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 24 2011, 10:26 pm by Tempz.

None.

Aug 24 2011, 11:10 pm Fire_Kame Post #45

wth is starcraft

Quote from DevliN
Quote from LoveLess
I am one of a handful of cigarette smoking, alcoholic and past drug abusers on SEN... I feel good.
Fixed. We can't forget about Vrael's drinking habits or ToA's love of drugs and cigarettes, among others. :awesome:

Vrael doesn't have a drinking problem. Its more like a sober problem. :(

Aug 24 2011, 11:48 pm Sacrieur Post #46

Still Napping

Quote from Tempz

This causes anyone younger than said age to seem even younger; and a great example is an ugly girl next to hot girls.

snip

Edit :
@Bio
I do agree that a lot of these things do become less fun as you mature and grow but thankfully I haven't reached that point... yet :awesome:

They're all unattractive.

None.

Aug 25 2011, 12:37 am Tempz Post #47

Well they are what you call a 6 -7 on a 10 point scale which means that they only tappable to certain people.

None.

Aug 25 2011, 12:45 am DevliN Post #48

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Quote from Tempz

Actually I think we all assume you're much younger because of how you post on this site. I don't think it has anything to do with our ages in relation to your age. :P

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from DevliN
Quote from LoveLess

Vrael doesn't have a drinking problem. Its more like a sober problem. :(
You should see his drunken Shoutbox rants. They're great.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Aug 25 2011, 3:50 am Tempz Post #49

@Devlin
Touche...

None.

Aug 25 2011, 4:22 am Sacrieur Post #50

Still Napping

Quote from Tempz
Well they are what you call a 6 -7 on a 10 point scale which means that they only tappable to certain people.

I think you mean 4-5.

None.

Aug 25 2011, 4:34 am Tempz Post #51

Well it all depends on what you've had so far... knowing from experience you want to pick out a girl that looks ugly enough to have self esteem issues (or some other major issue like daddy issues) but still hot enough for you to do... the lower the number the easier they are to get so that balances my equation.

Only other easy quick method i would like to share is to find a drunk girl.

But hey everyone tastes are different.

(If you can't tell I'm pretty hammered right now)

None.

Aug 25 2011, 4:42 am lil-Inferno Post #52

Just here for the pie

Those are both terrible methods.

Aug 25 2011, 5:01 am Sacrieur Post #53

Still Napping

Alcoholism is not appealing. Neither are drunk people.

None.

Aug 25 2011, 5:11 am Tempz Post #54

Well those are the basic tactics for a one night stand and if you want a relationship it takes a lot of cunning err planning.

None.

Aug 25 2011, 5:14 am lil-Inferno Post #55

Just here for the pie

Quote from Tempz
Well those are the basic tactics for a one night stand and if you want a relationship it takes a lot of cunning err planning.
I have one night stand.

It has a lampshade on it.

Aug 25 2011, 5:17 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #56

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Sacrieur
Quote from Tempz

snip

Edit :
@Bio

They're all unattractive.
;o Other than extreme differences (left one vs. rest), they look like any other person. >.>
In what way are they specifically unattractive?

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 25 2011, 5:22 am TiKels Post #57

I find the second one (out of four, not counting the...) to be a little odd looking but I think they don't look bad.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Aug 25 2011, 12:22 pm poison_us Post #58

Back* from the grave

Quote from Sacrieur
Quote from Tempz

I think you mean 4-5.
Beat me to it.

Quote from TiKels
I find the second one (out of four, not counting the...) to be a little odd looking but I think they don't look bad.
But they don't look good either. They just look.

Aug 25 2011, 2:45 pm BiOAtK Post #59

Quote from Tempz
Well it all depends on what you've had so far... knowing from experience you want to pick out a girl that looks ugly enough to have self esteem issues (or some other major issue like daddy issues) but still hot enough for you to do... the lower the number the easier they are to get so that balances my equation.

Only other easy quick method i would like to share is to find a drunk girl.

But hey everyone tastes are different.

(If you can't tell I'm pretty hammered right now)

I think you're in the stage after you fuck one girl you think you're irresistible/a ladykiller.

None.

Aug 25 2011, 2:49 pm Tempz Post #60

Lol your probably somewhat right but i do think i can get some... relationships on the other hand are hard to keep.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 5 >
  Back to forum