:massimo:

None.

Mar 28 2011, 9:14 am Jack Post #142

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Fire_Kame
Like I said...

oh burn
+1

I have just about the lowest income equality :D but that doesn't matter, because everyone has a flat tax rate of 3%. Now doesn't THAT sound attractive :D
"This is a very important step to securing the rights and lives of our families and controlling the government," urges noted gun ownership proponent Konrad Love. "Not only would it significantly decrease crime, but it would also effectively stop government tyranny in its tracks. Of course, this also means that every wacko and their cousin will have a gun, but don't worry, you'll have a gun to defend yourself from them, so it will all work out."
Olol awesome. I'll have to not accept that though, at least until I decide to abuse my country :D

ACtually, looking at the options I don't even know what the best thing to do is. Does the government have the right to track who owns a gun? Hrmm. I'd say it falls into the category of protecting people, so yes :learn:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 28 2011, 9:20 am by Jack. Reason: 3% now, not 4% :D

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Mar 28 2011, 7:49 pm Fire_Kame Post #143

wth is starcraft

14 hours ago: Following new legislation in SunsSon, police officers are seen patrolling the streets armed with satellite-guided truncheons
Operation: Star Wars :awesome:

A lowly bureaucrat riffling through some old paperwork has happened across a rather alarming and disturbing fact: the documentation affirming yourself as SunsSon's head of state was filled out improperly and now, at least for the moment, SunsSon has no official leader!
1. "There is no need to panic," says Melbourne Jefferson, a senior archivist. "I've prepared a new document. All you need to do is sign across the dotted line and you will be our esteemed leader once again. Here! I've even brought a pen."

I don't even understand why this issue has five options.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 28 2011, 7:57 pm by Fire_Kame.

Mar 28 2011, 8:02 pm DevliN Post #144

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Lesbian Nationalists is ranked 19th in Mooseville and 57,153rd in the world for Most Pacifist.

19th out of 20 countries? Fuck yes!

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 29 2011, 4:57 pm Fire_Kame Post #145

wth is starcraft

"11 hours ago: Following new legislation in SunsSon, women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job."

Deal with it B|

Mar 29 2011, 5:22 pm DevliN Post #146

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Just got the issue of student uniforms. One option was:
"Dude, your plan stinks," says Calvin Frederickson, leader of The Students Union. "Our clothing is part of who we are; it lets us express ourselves

I stopped there and chose the other one. No one is allowed freedom of expression in my corrupt nation.

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 29 2011, 5:30 pm Fire_Kame Post #147

wth is starcraft

How you dress is a crappy way to express yourself anyways. I prefer vandalism :awesome:

Mar 29 2011, 5:31 pm DevliN Post #148

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

I prefer creative dance. In the nude.

12 hours ago: Following new legislation in Lesbian Nationalists, environmental protestors are being rounded up and taken away in sinister black vans as a massive land development campaign gets underway.
1 day ago: Following new legislation in Lesbian Nationalists, people regularly disappear off the streets and all evidence of them is destroyed.
1 day ago: Following new legislation in Lesbian Nationalists, scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway.
1 day ago: Following new legislation in Lesbian Nationalists, political activists are routinely executed.

So good. I forgot how much I love this game.

My Overwatch addiction.

Mar 29 2011, 8:18 pm Zycorax Post #149

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

"Is terrorism such a terrible thing? Really?" asks Al Washington, avant garde journalist, discreetly sliding a pipe bomb under your desk. "These people are simply expressing their political opinion the best way they know how. I think we should legalise terrorism as a legitimate form of political commentary. It'll certainly get people interested, don't you think?"
What is this I don't even

# 101 minutes ago: Zycoraxia was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
# 101 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Zycoraxia, the streets are ravaged by murder and violence to prove political points.
Whaaa?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 30 2011, 7:13 am by Zycorax.

Mar 30 2011, 11:48 am poison_us Post #150

Back* from the grave

"What in the name of all that's decent and good are you talking about?" exclaims Charles Chicago, leader of the egalitarian civil rights movement 'Everyone Is Equal, Dammit'. "Obviously these pageants will always be sexist unless they're open to everyone. Admiring women only for their beauty is an insult to their intelligence and the beauty of men! It's dually sexist! Open up the pageant to both sexes!"
trollface.jpg

I didn't even bother reading the rest of the options. This one wins, hands down. Now, we can hopefully see people drooling one minute, and puking into their drool the next.

Mar 30 2011, 1:11 pm Wing Zero Post #151

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

I chose to ignore that one because all the options for it were lame.
I am currently in the process of creating a gladiator arena for prisoners to fight to the death. Lowest crime rate here i come!

Mar 30 2011, 2:11 pm poison_us Post #152

Back* from the grave

Already have it, doesn't change much.
Poisonopolis is ranked 1st in Mooseville and 9,785th in the world for Happiest Citizens.
:fuckyea:

Mar 30 2011, 5:16 pm Fire_Kame Post #153

wth is starcraft

Parts of my nation wants semi-autonomy. But "council tax" sounds expensive. :\

Mar 30 2011, 5:53 pm Excalibur Post #154

The sword and the faith

30 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Moral Rule, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable. :interested:

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Mar 30 2011, 6:07 pm Fire_Kame Post #155

wth is starcraft

Quote from Excalibur
30 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Moral Rule, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable. :interested:

http://hipsterhitler.com/archive/09-new-uniform/
:kame:

Mar 31 2011, 3:03 am Wing Zero Post #156

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

"9 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rajovic, criminals are thrown to the Kames to repay their debt to society."

And my economy shoots through the roof

Mar 31 2011, 3:28 am Voyager7456 Post #157

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

My economy is slowly recovering from whatever it was that I did to plunge it into the gutter.
And by in the gutter, I mean "Strong" status, you peasant nations.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Mar 31 2011, 3:38 am dumbducky Post #158

DUCK MUTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My economy is very strong. Who's the peasant nation now?

tits

Mar 31 2011, 3:41 am Voyager7456 Post #159

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

I'd ask your citizens, but their right to free speech seems to be limited!

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Mar 31 2011, 3:44 am dumbducky Post #160

Fuck free speech, they've got money. No need to dissent when life is so good.

tits

Options
Pages: < 1 « 6 7 8 9 1017 >
  Back to forum