Nation States
Mar 15 2011, 4:21 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1117 >

Mar 31 2011, 5:53 am Fire_Kame Post #161

wth is starcraft

excellent/very strong/very good

you mad?

"Following new legislation in SunsSon, calisthenics is a well-known tax-dodging technique."
Everything went better than expected!

Apr 1 2011, 4:24 am Wing Zero Post #162

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

There have been 337 bad login attempts since your last successful login.

Warning: You have made too many Regional Message Board posts in a short period of time.

The fuck? someone hacked me

Apr 1 2011, 5:09 am Voyager7456 Post #163

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Me too. :|

EDIT: guessing this is an April Fool's joke :P

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 1 2011, 5:10 am payne Post #164

:payne:

Rofl, same for me!

EDIT: And the guy did successfully hack the account.
Here's a post on Mooseville from my nation that I haven't personally made:
The Community of NoProp
37 minutes ago

SUPPRESS THIS NERDS
:/

EDIT: Not to mention that my new title is "“-~==HAXX0RED==~- Choose a better password next time! ha ha”".

EDIT: Oh... it's April Fools. Pretty sure its the admin himself. The number of attempts seems too homogeneous and well... he kind of have proven that he had humour with all those "Issues".

None.

Apr 1 2011, 5:16 am Fire_Kame Post #165

wth is starcraft

If Max Berry did it its funny, if Payne did it its annoying. :awesome:

Apr 1 2011, 5:16 am payne Post #166

:payne:

http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?t=104470&f=15&view=unread#unread

Haha! :lol:

None.

Apr 1 2011, 1:28 pm Zycorax Post #167

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

lawl, I actually fell for that one ^^

Apr 1 2011, 7:15 pm DevliN Post #168

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

Yeah, I fell for this for a second before I saw the thread about it on their forums.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 1 2011, 9:34 pm Wing Zero Post #169

I thought it was an April fools joke but I was a little worried because it wasn't April 1st yet when I saw it.

My message said "ban me ban me ban me!!"

Apr 1 2011, 9:36 pm DevliN Post #170

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

The message you see that you "posted" changes when you refresh.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 1 2011, 9:40 pm Wing Zero Post #171

Yeah I just noticed when I went back on. The "337" also hinted the April fools joke.

Apr 3 2011, 6:24 pm Fire_Kame Post #172

wth is starcraft

# 12 hours ago: SunsSon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
# 12 hours ago: SunsSon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.

The system works!

Apr 3 2011, 6:35 pm Decency Post #173

I'm just dismissing most of the issues now because there are never any sensible options. Right now my economy is an 8, so good stuff.

None.

Apr 3 2011, 6:42 pm Fire_Kame Post #174

wth is starcraft

I actually thought about doing that...but it isn't as fun.

Apr 4 2011, 5:34 pm Voyager7456 Post #175

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

"Behold, the hour has arrived! The Holy Temple of Firefury Amahira has been unearthed!" proclaims Yon-Zhauryg v'Klot, leader of the Cult of the Undead Drifloon. "This land is sacred, and must not be befouled by these corporations! No-one but the enlightened children of Firefury must be allowed to venture inside our rediscovered sanctuary, where we will perform the required rituals to please the Great Goddess and prevent Her from unleashing Her wrath upon the world."

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 4 2011, 5:51 pm DevliN Post #176

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

25 minutes ago: Lesbian Nationalists was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Mother Knows Best State".

WINNING.

My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 4 2011, 6:30 pm Fire_Kame Post #177

wth is starcraft

Quote from DevliN
25 minutes ago: Lesbian Nationalists was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Mother Knows Best State".

WINNING.
:lol:

"It's not our war? It's not our war?" cries (in)famous SunsSon-born fascist May Utopia. "Well maybe it's time it became our war! SunsSon should take a more active, and by 'active' I mean 'hostile', role in international politics! This ethnic squabbling will be over when the war is over, and WE can end that war and purge the impure! Power through the future, knowledge through history! Sieg SunsSon!"

Is it time to go to war? I'm tempted.

Apr 5 2011, 6:32 am Wing Zero Post #178

"I'm firmly against the slaughter of dumb animals," says Buffy Li, while feeding an infant Kame with a milk bottle. "It would be best if the animals didn't die, and hunters could still do what they love to do - how about instead of shooting them or sending vicious canines after them, the hunter runs up to his quarry and gives it a symbolic 'tap' with his hand? Now isn't that much nicer for everyone?"

I imagine if I accept this legislation, "animal attack" would become one of theleading causes of death for my nation

Apr 5 2011, 6:04 pm Zycorax Post #179

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

...to immediately warn citizens of an emergency such as an earthquake or a stampede of Crows or something...
I'd like to know what a stampede of crows looks like :rolleyes: But considering crow attacks are the cause of 1% of my nation's deaths, it does apparently happen...

Apr 5 2011, 6:12 pm Fire_Kame Post #180

wth is starcraft

The Household Defence Alliance is lobbying for the right to kill anyone who trespasses on private property.

Yesss!! Sunson has a castle doctrine!!

Options
Pages: < 1 « 7 8 9 10 1117 >
  Back to forum