Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Nation States
Nation States
Mar 15 2011, 4:21 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 517 >

Mar 15 2011, 9:26 pm poison_us Post #41

Back* from the grave

Quote from Vrael
I both sell weapons to terrorist organizations and wage war on them. Then after I kill them the new ones need more weapons to fight again. WHAT AN AWSOME ECONOMIC STRATEGY!!!! :D

4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Megaloceros Gigantus, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists.
4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Megaloceros Gigantus, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations.

:wut:

Quote from Fire_Kame
:giggle: am I really the most humanitarian?
Probably not, they just haven't given me enough legislation yet.

Mar 15 2011, 9:52 pm Voyager7456 Post #42

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from Fire_Kame

Ahem.

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Mar 15 2011, 9:55 pm Vrael Post #43

Updated our flag.

None.

Mar 15 2011, 11:49 pm ClansAreForGays Post #44

So is this entirely forum based?

Mar 15 2011, 11:58 pm poison_us Post #45

Back* from the grave

Quote from Vrael
Updated our flag.
Your*

Mar 16 2011, 1:39 am Vrael Post #46

Quote from poison_us
Quote from Vrael
Updated our flag.
Your*
I also updated Mooseville's flag, which is really ours.

None.

Mar 16 2011, 3:08 am poison_us Post #47

Back* from the grave

No, it's yours. I do not bow to any international group.

Mar 16 2011, 3:30 am Vrael Post #48

You moved to Mooseville. THEREFORE YOU WILL BOW TO THE MOOSE FLAG OR MY COMPULSORY CONSUMERIST STATE WILL COMPEL YOU TO CONSUME.

None.

Mar 16 2011, 4:18 am payne Post #49

:payne:

Voy's nation is going so well. :devlin:

None.

Mar 16 2011, 5:10 am rayNimagi Post #50

http://antiquity.nationstates.net/nation=peekia

Who wants to join me in making an economically right, socially left region?

Win by luck, lose by skill.

Mar 16 2011, 5:35 am payne Post #51

:payne:

"I agree," mused sociology professor Samuel Hanover. "But I don't think the protestors are going far enough. Public nudity shouldn't be an option: it should be compulsory. Nudity is highly liberating. And it would put that disgusting "Hooters" out of business once and for all."
I find it awesome because that's actually what I would really do. :awesome:

And wtf is this bullcrap?
10 minutes ago: NoProp was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
My ideals are sinking! :crazy:

None.

Mar 16 2011, 2:15 pm poison_us Post #52

Back* from the grave

8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Poisonopolis, thieves are flogged in public for their crimes.
What they don't mention, though, is that the non-criminal portion of my nation gets free entertainment.

The tiny government is effectively ruled by the Department of Law & Order, with areas such as Social Welfare and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison.
As they deserve :-_-:

Mar 16 2011, 3:15 pm NicholasBeige Post #53

Following new legislation in Kurubati, Owlfoxes are considered a delicacy.

But...

there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Beef-Based Agriculture.

The black market used to be book publishing... I'm pending legislation which will allow Nazi demonstrations to take place :) free speech all the way. Maybe the black-market operators remembered the book burning tendencies of the Third Reich and have adapted...

None.

Mar 16 2011, 6:06 pm Zycorax Post #54

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Excellent civil rights and a booming economy (from 5/100 to 12/100, awww yeah!), not bad for a corrupt dictatorship :awesome: I bet the black market Soda Sales has something to do with it.

Mar 16 2011, 9:20 pm poison_us Post #55

Back* from the grave

The average income tax rate is 19%, but much higher for the wealthy
WHAT? Since when did banning cars raise the tax rate by 7%, AND give the wealthy a tax hike? I call bullshit, the last thing I want is to rig the system against the rich. I don't see where this came from.

Mar 16 2011, 10:52 pm Zycorax Post #56

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Quote from poison_us
The average income tax rate is 19%, but much higher for the wealthy
WHAT? Since when did banning cars raise the tax rate by 7%, AND give the wealthy a tax hike? I call bullshit, the last thing I want is to rig the system against the rich. I don't see where this came from.
No cars means no income from gas taxes, so you'll have to get the money from somewhere else.

Mar 16 2011, 11:35 pm Fire_Kame Post #57

wth is starcraft

Quote from Voyager7456
Quote from Fire_Kame

Ahem.
You're atheist. Your argument is invalid.

Mar 16 2011, 11:51 pm Voyager7456 Post #58

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Voyager7456
Quote from Fire_Kame

Ahem.

oh u

but i'm crazy for you

My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Mar 17 2011, 12:21 am Fire_Kame Post #59

wth is starcraft

Quote from Voyager7456
Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Voyager7456
Quote from Fire_Kame

Ahem.

oh u
:3c

Mar 17 2011, 12:56 am Voyager7456 Post #60

1 day 7 hours ago: Following new legislation in Rajovic, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements.

Who did this? :crazy:

but i'm crazy for you

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 4 517 >
  Back to forum