Suggestions
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 28 2010, 1:18 am
By: StarBlue  

Aug 29 2010, 1:46 am Roy Post #21

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Quote from StarBlue
actually, nuderaider, he edited that post and put the link there before I asked the question...
This post was edited 1 time, last edit by LoTu)S: Yesterday, 7:28 pm.
Quote from 7:44 PM
sweet.... so uhh... are you going to post a link, or make me go through the long and boring task of googling it? >_>
Nude wins.

Windows Sound Recorder (which comes with your installation of Windows under Start > Program Files > Accessories > Entertainment) is really all I use if I'm taking a clip from a song. If I'm cutting/combining parts of a song for a loop, I use Cool Edit, because it's easy to adjust and test looping (for me). For sound editing, I use Audacity.

Don't forget to compress your sound. Again, I use Windows Sound Recorder for this, usually setting it to 16kHz 16-bit mono, and importing it with an editor such as SCMDraft which will further compress it.

Edit: Oh yeah, and changing Mp3 files to WAV files before editing them, I use Mp3Decode.

Aug 29 2010, 1:48 am LoTu)S Post #22

Quote from StarBlue
actually, nuderaider, he edited that post and put the link there before I asked the question...

I posted it before you commented how you needed a link. You just didnt read my post a 2nd time :rolleyes:

This post was edited 1 time, last edit by LoTu)S: Yesterday, 6:28 pm.

Starblue's post:
Yesterday, 6:44 pm

Topic should be closed, problem solved.

None.

Options
  Back to forum