Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: devilesk's Mafia: Mindfuck
devilesk's Mafia: Mindfuck
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 15 2010, 11:00 am
By: Demented Shaman
Pages: < 1 « 32 33 34 35 3640 >

Jul 18 2010, 10:35 pm Azrael Post #661

I will point out right now that someone named "Azreal.Wrath" is viewing the thread :rolleyes:

Obvious mafia ploy is obvious.

Lynch Farty, he is mafia killing townies.

Jul 18 2010, 10:36 pm Apos Post #662

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from name:Azrael.Wrath
So every time clues show that someone is murdering townies, they can just say "hey im not mafia im a vigilante, oopz mah bad for killing them townies" and then everyone changes their vote to someone who is definitely not killing anyone. Who didn't expect this?

This results in only townies being lynched.
The thing is that he claims vigilance and that can't be ignored.

Jul 18 2010, 10:37 pm poison_us Post #663

Back* from the grave

Quote from Apos
I abstain from voting...

Edit: I thought that we couldn't make a video of our PM so that we can't share our PM, if Farty shares his PM, it is against the rules and he could get banned. (Am I right?)
Can't make a screenshot or video.

Jul 18 2010, 10:37 pm Leeroy_Jenkins Post #664

Quote from Azreal.Wrath
You know what? Fuck it. Fuck this. I was trying to protect apos, but I can see it's not going to work. I'm mafia. Apos is mafia. I FUCKING GIVE UP.
LOL. Like this would convince anyone. Right after the real one posted too.

None.

Jul 18 2010, 10:39 pm Apos Post #665

OMG I'M SO NOOB!!! Can't Azrael be fool? This would be the reason he is giving up like that. (I know, I said he could be fool a long time ago and others also did, but if he really is, that means that he almost got me.)

Jul 18 2010, 10:40 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #666

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Apos
OMG I'M SO NOOB!!! Can't Azrael be fool? This would be the reason he is giving up like that. (I know, I said he could be fool a long time ago and others also did, but if he really is, that means that he almost got me.)
Look at the username. It's posted by "Azreal.Wrath", not "Azrael.Wrath".

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 18 2010, 10:41 pm Apos Post #667

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Apos
I'm even more noob!!! Facepalm

Jul 18 2010, 10:43 pm Azrael Post #668

Quote from Apos
The thing is that he claims vigilance and that can't be ignored.
Everyone can claim the same thing. You can't kill townies because mafia say they are vigilantes. That's totally absurd.

Fake mafia-created account says this:
Quote from Azreal.Wrath
You know what? Fuck it. Fuck this. I was trying to protect apos, but I can see it's not going to work. I'm mafia. Apos is mafia. I FUCKING GIVE UP.

Farty instantly quotes it in shoutbox, purposely leaving out my name:
http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1008

As soon as he realizes it's not going to work at all, he replied to thread pointing out the difference :rolleyes:

But hey, why not lynch a townie instead of obvious mafia.

Jul 18 2010, 10:44 pm Apos Post #669

Just delete this post and the above also? It interfered highly with the game. :0_o:

Jul 18 2010, 10:45 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #670

👻 👾 👽 💪

Farty instantly quotes it in shoutbox, purposely leaving out my name:
http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1008
Way to assume. Copy+paste a post. Is the name directly available without you yourself adding it? There you go.

Also http://www.staredit.net/?p=shoutbox&view=1009

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 18 2010, 10:45 pm Apos Post #671

I <3 Farty so I vote Farty.

Whatever, this is probably the best mafia ever.

Edit: Question, who did that prank : The real Azrael, Farty, Poison_us or someone else?

Jul 18 2010, 10:47 pm Azrael Post #672

Yeah, after I and Leeroy pointed out it was fake, you said that and replied in the thread.

You literally posted it in the shoutbox to point it out to people the very second the post was made.

Quote from Apos
Edit: Question, who did that prank : The real Azrael, Farty, Poison_us or someone else?
Are you serious? :wtfage: I posted like, 10 seconds before the other one, when I saw the name at the bottom.

Jul 18 2010, 10:49 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #673

👻 👾 👽 💪

Yeah, after I and Leeroy pointed out it was fake, you said that and replied in the thread.

You literally posted it in the shoutbox to point it out to people the very second the post was made.
After only you said it. And if you hadn't noticed, I was busy deleting it as I am a moderator (which you should have, since I deleted your post of just you commenting on it ... and that sends a notice.)

Jul 18 2010, 10:50 pm BiOAtK Post #674

I guarantee is was poison trying to piss people off. It was too obvious for it to be a mafia ploy. Just lynch farty already.

None.

Jul 18 2010, 10:51 pm poison_us Post #675

Back* from the grave

Quote from Apos
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Apos
I'm even more noob!!! Facepalm
Don't worry, got me too :(

Jul 18 2010, 11:09 pm Apos Post #676

I vote Farty. It is now a good decision.

Jul 18 2010, 11:13 pm poison_us Post #677

Back* from the grave

Quote from BiOAtK
I guarantee is was poison trying to piss people off. It was too obvious for it to be a mafia ploy. Just lynch farty already.
Naw, I'm not stupid enough to do stuff to get banned from SEN. Furthermore, if you check the shoutbox and my postings, I've been active on my account while that went down. I'm pretty positive you can't be logged into two accounts at once.

Jul 18 2010, 11:14 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #678

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Apos
I vote Farty. It is now a good decision.
Why?

Jul 18 2010, 11:25 pm DavidJCobb Post #679

Farty's making reasonable arguments. If I haven't already, then I change my vote to
A p o s .
i f h
e i
c t
e

Quote from poison_us
Naw, I'm not stupid enough to do stuff to get banned from SEN. Furthermore, if you check the shoutbox and my postings, I've been active on my account while that went down. I'm pretty positive you can't be logged into two accounts at once.
OPEN TWO BROWSERS AT ONCE
PROFIT

Still, though, I doubt it was you, poison.

None.

Jul 18 2010, 11:29 pm Azrael Post #680

If you think "a piece of shit" is "Apos" then you shouldn't be voting for him. It specifically said that he was investigated by darksnow and he didn't kill anyone.

If I haven't already, then I change my vote to Farty.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 32 33 34 35 3640 >
  Back to forum