Staredit Network > Forums > Portal News > Topic: Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition
Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition
Apr 8 2010, 11:24 pm
By: DevliN
Pages: < 1 2 3

Apr 14 2010, 12:50 am payne Post #41

:payne:

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from payne
Quote from DevliN
So you wont be able to play online, then? What's the point of doing that, then?
What? I won't be able to acces B.net even with a cr*ck ? :O
Gee payne, can you use Bnet servers without a valid key now? No. So why would that change? This has to be the least-intelligent post I've seen in a long time. :P
In my head, it was just that people hadn't found a way to by-pass the protection Blizzard had set up for their new B.net.
After all, there are valid CD Keys for SC:BW that allows you to play on B.net... it's not as if my reasoning was -that- poor.
... it's just that I lack of informatics skillz.

None.

Apr 14 2010, 3:47 am DevliN Post #42

OVERWATCH STATUS GO

That's different because you don't have to log in to an account bound to a key on SC and SC:BW. In SC2, it's designed like WoW where you have to have a Blizzard account to log in.

\:devlin\: Currently Working On: \:devlin\:
My Overwatch addiction.

Apr 14 2010, 3:52 am Centreri Post #43

Relatively ancient and inactive

I'm buying the normal one. Of course. And then playing it. And owning people in it. And chugging gazelles.

None.

Apr 14 2010, 4:24 am Oh_Man Post #44

Find Me On Discord (Brood War UMS Community & Staredit Network)

Just pre-ordered the collectors Edition at EB games in Australia. $150 for it. ;(

BUT ITS WORTH EVERY RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED PENNY GOD DAMN IT.

Apr 15 2010, 4:31 am payne Post #45

:payne:

Quote from name:private_parts
Just pre-ordered the collectors Edition at EB games in Australia. $150 for it. ;(

BUT ITS WORTH EVERY RIDICULOUSLY OVERPRICED PENNY GOD DAMN IT.
... loser! xD

None.

Apr 16 2010, 7:13 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #46

👻 👾 👽 💪

But on my laptop (at least ... I hope this isn't true always) SC2 looks like playdough blocks. :C

... I want the collectors edition anyway. :P Except I don't want to spend money on it ...

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 18 2010, 9:52 pm Wing Zero Post #47

Magic box god; Suck it Corbo

Well I just tried upgrading my preorder to the collectors edition and it seems they aren't taking orders anymore...

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3
  Back to forum