Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Not exactly "new" to SeN
Not exactly "new" to SeN
Jan 17 2010, 8:05 am
By: Enoptromancy  

Jan 17 2010, 8:05 am Enoptromancy Post #1

Hello from Queensland, Australia!
I was around SeN during V4, had an account back then, no idea what it was called.
I pretty much stopped playing Starcraft a few years ago, and now I decided to return, get some skills back, etc.
I'm also proficient in Python, C++ and x86 ASM programming, and most aspects of computer networking.

None.

Jan 17 2010, 8:08 am Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Blimmin aussies, infect everywhere...

Sup mate, I'm from NZ, just across the tazzy sea. Welcome to SEN!

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 18 2010, 6:19 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #3

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Enoptromancy
...x86 ASM programming...
You'll love EUDs. ;)
Probably even more if the actions weren't patched. :C

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jan 18 2010, 7:12 pm samsizzle Post #4

Welcome. Don't forget about the 1000 channels of shit on television.

None.

Jan 19 2010, 12:50 am Super Duper Post #5

Enjoy your stay. Refuse any offers that lil-inferno might give you in the future of this thread. These include eggsongs and anything involving Taylor Swift.

None.

Jan 19 2010, 1:25 am lil-Inferno Post #6

Just here for the pie

Quote from name:Ciara
Enjoy your stay. Refuse any offers that lil-inferno might give you in the future of this thread. These include eggsongs and anything involving Taylor Swift.
:shifty:

Hello Enoptromancy. Would you like a coupon for a free hug?

Jan 22 2010, 6:23 am samsizzle Post #7

Quote from lil-Inferno
Would you like a coupon for a free hug?
Why would you need a coupon for a free hug?

None.

Jan 22 2010, 7:01 am Jack Post #8

Yeah, I give free hugs, no coupon necessary. You can probably get Deluxe Hugs© from Madzombie, but they cost a couple of bucks.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jan 28 2010, 10:02 pm Phobos Post #9

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:zany_001
Yeah, I give free hugs, no coupon necessary. You can probably get Deluxe Hugs© from Madzombie, but they cost a couple of bucks.
Why would you pay a couple of bucks for a Madzombie hug?

this is signature

Jan 28 2010, 10:05 pm Jack Post #10

Quote from Phobos
Quote from name:zany_001
Why would you pay a couple of bucks for a Madzombie hug?
Cuz MZ is soft and cuddly <3 :fluffybunny:

Red classic.

Jan 28 2010, 10:21 pm Riney Post #11

Thigh high affectionado

What the fuck is fluffybunny... :hurr:

AND WHY IS HE SOFT ALL OF A SUDDEN

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
  Back to forum