Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: DeVouReR's Updates List
DeVouReR's Updates List
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Dec 6 2009, 6:11 pm
By: Devourer
Pages: < 1 « 23 24 25 26 27 >

Mar 16 2010, 2:00 pm Devourer Post #481

Hello

Quote from NudeRaider
Extract the video ID from the link automatically? Do want!Done!

Trigger
Players

• Player 1
  • Player 3
  • Player 7
  • Conditions

• Moose approves
  • IP approves
  • Actions

• Set Member State (DeVouReR, Admin)
  • Hehe^^

• Code
    [TRIGGER]
    [DESCRIPTION]Lol[/DESCRIPTION]
    [PLAYERS]
    [*]Player 1
    [*]Player 3
    [*]Player 7
    [/PLAYERS]
    [CONDITIONS]
    [*]Moose approves
    [*]IP approves
    [/CONDITIONS]
    [ACTIONS]
    [*]Set Member State (DeVouReR, Admin)
    [*]Hehe^^
    [/ACTIONS]
    [/TRIGGER]

A working trigger dialog? Do want!Done!

In addition: after pressing a link to a post (on the right side) you couldn't open the dropdown-navis any longer, well, this is now fixed.

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Mar 16 2010, 2:42 pm by DeVouReR.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Mar 19 2010, 1:10 pm Devourer Post #482

Hello

In the forum index, the "members active in the last 15 minutes" got now an ajax-refresh button.
    New "popup window" when pressing a post-link, fitting the skin. I'm planning on doing so with all popup stuff but yet not sure how I will do so.
    However, you might have to clear your cache before the javascript change is working.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 19 2010, 3:47 pm by DeVouReR.

Mar 19 2010, 6:54 pm payne Post #483

:payne:

Quote from Devourer
    In the forum index, the "members active in the last 15 minutes" got now an ajax-refresh button.
    New "popup window" when pressing a post-link, fitting the skin. I'm planning on doing so with all popup stuff but yet not sure how I will do so.
    However, you might have to clear your cache before the javascript change is working.
    The pop-up really isn't looking great.
    I think it is the borders, enlarge them a bit. Right now, it nearly seems as the text in the window under over-write the actual pop-up. D=

None.

Mar 19 2010, 7:14 pm Devourer Post #484

Hello

Quote from payne
    Quote from Devourer
    I think it is the borders, enlarge them a bit. Right now, it nearly seems as the text in the window under over-write the actual pop-up. D=
    Increased border with to 4pixels, been 2pixels before. Looks better now.

Mar 20 2010, 11:29 pm payne Post #485

Quote from Devourer
    Quote from payne
    Quote from Devourer
    Increased border with to 4pixels, been 2pixels before. Looks better now.
    Better, but I think it was nicer before.
    Moreover, before, when the window poped-up, the text was already selected.

Btw, a new feature you could add would be a "Select All" button for Code boxes.

None.

Mar 21 2010, 1:58 am Centreri Post #486

Relatively ancient and inactive

Maybe a tag autofinish? If one writes [b], for example, something, and gets to [/ and presses enter, it fills it in with the endtag of the most recent tag.

None.

Mar 22 2010, 4:59 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #487

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Centreri
    Maybe a tag autofinish? If one writes [b], for example, something, and gets to [/ and presses enter, it fills it in with the endtag of the most recent tag.
    If anything like that is added, make it optional ... That sort of thing bugs the hell out of me.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
    EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
    EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
    MapSketch - New image->map generator!
    EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
    SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
    \:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 22 2010, 9:28 pm DavidJCobb Post #488

Tag autofinish could probably be done with onkeypress to detect Enter, and text ranges to read the two characters before the cursor. Unfortunately, text ranges are inconsistent between IE and other browsers, but since the constructors have different names (Range versus TextRange), a simple if statement should be all you need.

None.

Mar 22 2010, 9:37 pm Devourer Post #489

Hello

Quote from DavidJCobb
    Tag autofinish could probably be done with onkeypress to detect Enter, and text ranges to read the two characters before the cursor. Unfortunately, text ranges are inconsistent between IE and other browsers, but since the constructors have different names (Range versus TextRange), a simple if statement should be all you need.
    Nice ideas but no: I'm against that as well to be honest.

I might think about it later, sorry, busy with school nowadays anyways.

Mar 23 2010, 2:30 am payne Post #490

Quote from Devourer
    Quote from DavidJCobb
    Dictatorship ftw.
    Btw, you keep passing over my ideas... D=
    Please auto-select the text when we click the post #! :O

None.

Mar 23 2010, 3:28 am DavidJCobb Post #491

Quote from payne
    Quote from Devourer
    Quote from DavidJCobb
    Dictatorship ftw.
    Btw, you keep passing over my ideas... D=
    Please auto-select the text when we click the post #! :O
    This line of code, run immediately after the dialog's shown, would do it:
    document.getElementById("inlinepopup2").getElementsByTagName("input")[0].focus()

None.

Mar 23 2010, 6:31 am Devourer Post #492

Hello

Quote from DavidJCobb
    This line of code, run immediately after the dialog's shown, would do it:
    document.getElementById("inlinepopup2").getElementsByTagName("input")[0].focus()
    Dude... this sounds like I wouldn't knew how to make the text auto-selected.
    You don't have to post solutions for every tiny matter ;) .

And Payne, still, I only got time for small/smaller tasks on SEN for this week as school is getting in it's final lap for me.
    But after this week I got holidays and might be able to code more. Sorry.
    (I never forgot your ideas, don't worry)

Mar 23 2010, 10:10 pm DavidJCobb Post #493

But I like posting solutions for every tiny matter D:

I'll tone it down.

None.

Mar 24 2010, 3:45 am payne Post #494

Quote from Devourer
    (I never forgot your ideas, don't worry)
    Now that's my boy!
    Yaaa!! Gooood booooy! :awesome:

None.

Mar 31 2010, 11:28 am Devourer Post #495

Hello

I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm still around but not posting everything any longer.
    For example I've recently done a script which allows gmods and admins to remove suspensions (inspired by Corbo's suspensions-spam :awesome:)

Apr 1 2010, 1:59 am TiKels Post #496

Aww but reading through your changelogs and things is just so enriching, it makes me want to appreciate you more.

And :corbo:

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 5 2010, 1:28 pm Devourer Post #497

Hello

What about a notification that you receive when your account was online by an other IP (-> most often an other computer) before?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 5 2010, 4:26 pm by DeVouReR. Reason: baaaad grammar

Apr 5 2010, 2:34 pm Moose Post #498

We live in a society.

Not so great if you frequently log in from different public computers or don't have a static IP. Might be a good idea to list the last 5 IPs somewhere so people can check if anything is going on with their account, though. Splash page of the control panel (settings) would be a good spot, I think.

Apr 5 2010, 4:27 pm NudeRaider Post #499

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

Quote from Devourer
    What about a notification that you receive a notification/warning when your account was online by an other IP (-> most often an other computer) before?
    That would give me at least 1 notification a day and when I dl stuff even up to every 5 minutes. So please no!
    But you could do Moose's suggestion.

Apr 6 2010, 12:49 am DavidJCobb Post #500

Quote from Mini Moose 2707
    Not so great if you frequently log in from different public computers or don't have a static IP. Might be a good idea to list the last 5 IPs somewhere so people can check if anything is going on with their account, though. Splash page of the control panel (settings) would be a good spot, I think.
    ...Along with a list of the time ranges each IP was used.

None.

Options
    Pages: < 1 « 23 24 25 26 27 >
      Back to forum