Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What do you carry daily?
What do you carry daily?
Aug 24 2009, 1:58 am
By: Excalibur
Pages: < 1 2 3 49 >

Aug 24 2009, 3:08 am Chubacca Post #21

so pretty much everyone carries the same stuff, music player, and cell phone mainly

None.

Aug 24 2009, 3:10 am FatalException Post #22

Watch
String
Small notebook
Pencil
Leatherman Juice
Throwing knives/folding ulu, sometimes
Wallet
Compass carabiner
Flashlight
Housekey
Cellphone
iPod (Nano)

I like full pockets.

None.

Aug 24 2009, 3:14 am Jack Post #23

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Phone, watch, music.

Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 24 2009, 3:15 am Neki Post #24

Quote from FatalException
Watch
String
Small notebook
Pencil
Leatherman Juice
Throwing knives/folding ulu, sometimes
Wallet
Compass carabiner
Flashlight
Housekey
Cellphone
iPod (Nano)

I like full pockets.
You cannot carry all of that on you, unless you're always wearing a jacket with multiple pockets. :P

None.

Aug 24 2009, 3:35 am DT_Battlekruser Post #25

Wallet, keys, phone, and a watch.

None.

Aug 24 2009, 3:40 am Excalibur Post #26

The sword and the faith

I was thinking of purchasing this since I need some larger than my small but smaller than my medium, and I really want a classic style switch.

Thoughts?

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Aug 24 2009, 3:49 am MasterJohnny Post #27

Quote from Excalibur
I was thinking of purchasing this since I need some larger than my small but smaller than my medium, and I really want a classic style switch.

Thoughts?

I don't think you need any more knives. :|

I am a Mathematician

Aug 24 2009, 3:52 am Excalibur Post #28

The sword and the faith

Quote from MasterJohnny
Quote from Excalibur

Thoughts?

I don't think you need any more knives. :|
I disagree. The 3 I currently have are nice and have their uses, however my smallest is too fancy for every day use, its a for-show knife really. My other 2 are too big. This would be a nice in between, and is a style I like much better.

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Aug 24 2009, 4:03 am Vrael Post #29

Or you could get a real knife :P

None.

Aug 24 2009, 4:04 am Excalibur Post #30

The sword and the faith

Why would I want a swiss? I'm looking for just a stylish blade, not gadgets and if I want anything larger, I've already got it covered. :P

The sword and the faith.

Sector 12

Aug 24 2009, 4:06 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #31

👻 👾 👽 💪

While at school I'd carry in my left pocket my mp3 player (iPod classic 80gb ;o) with cord and headphones, in my right pocket my phone, key ring with whatever keys I carry, and my wallet. If I didn't have my mp3 player, wallet would be in my left pocket.
Now, if I'm just going somewhere, my keys in left pocket and phone in my right pocket. If it is necessary (store, not somewhere close, or to a friend's house) I'll carry my wallet in my left pocket and my keys & phone in my right pocket. If I'm going with someone to the store, it's usually boring so I drag along my mp3 player.
I like things in specific pockets, but I also like my pockets to have a pretty much equal weight. My phone must always be in my right pocket. Pretty much nothing else matters.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 24 2009, 6:14 am lil-Inferno Post #32

Just here for the pie

• Wallet (contains...)
    • All of my money
    • My social security number (in case I ever need it)
    • My credit card
  • One of those old, giant cell phones (it sticks out of pockets... really annoying...)
  • Crayon box
  • Condom
  • Skimpy outfit (in case I find clients)
  • Pepper spray (but it's out and I gotta buy more)
  • The size-able contents of my pants ;)
  • Dead fish (used as weapon)

I try to be as unsafe as possible.

In all seriousness, I don't carry anything with me except my cell phone unless going shopping or something else that's boring and useless, in which case I bring some money. Yay.

Aug 24 2009, 2:51 pm DaMiNaToR Post #33

LG Xenon
Keys
Wallet (I never carry cash unless I just haven't spent it yet or I just got it outta the bank to buy weed)
Cigarettes
Zippo
And I carry a knife also. :D (Its sick its black with a red spider on the handle and silver flames on the blade)

And all that stuff is what's ALWAYS on me so sometimes I'll have more than that too.
There's a little store in my mall that sells all kinds of weapons so every time I lose or break a knife I go get another one.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 24 2009, 3:01 pm by DaMiNaToR.

None.

Aug 24 2009, 2:54 pm Hug A Zergling Post #34

Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Watch (I hate checking using a phone)
Cellphone
Keys
Zune

These are usually on everyone's list >_>

Not really. No one in there right mind would use a zune :P

Cellphone (LG Shine. It sucks)
Keys
iPod
Wallet
Gum

None.

Aug 24 2009, 3:10 pm Syphon Post #35

Quote from Hug A Zergling
Quote from l)ark_ssj9kevin
Watch (I hate checking using a phone)
Cellphone
Keys
Zune

These are usually on everyone's list >_>

Not really. No one in there right mind would use a zune :P

Cellphone (LG Shine. It sucks)
Keys
iPod
Wallet
Gum

Zune >>> iPod.

None.

Aug 24 2009, 3:12 pm DaMiNaToR Post #36

I love working for radioshack. I got my phone for free and I pay 20 bucks a month for 2000 minutes and unlimited txt and web.

And the Zune blows but I don't like ipods either. Just get a music capable phone like me. 16 gigs.

None.

Aug 24 2009, 3:15 pm Zycorax Post #37

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Depends how far I'm going. If it's by foot/bike I usually just bring my wallet, house key and perhaps the phone. If the distance requires me to take the car I add more keys and my MP3-player (to plug into the radio, cause CDs are sooo 90s). Also I almost always put the stuff in a backpack.

And it's illegal to carry knives or any other weapons on the street in Norway :P

Aug 24 2009, 3:39 pm rockz Post #38

ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ ɪᴛ!

Keys on carabiner + Thumb drive + Bottle Opener
Wallet
"S.W.A.T." Knife (everyone carries a knife because they are immensely useful, and I'm either out in the forest or at an Ag school)
Cell phone

Other stuff include my netbook/ipod (with rockbox), but those are on rare occasions.

"Parliamentary inquiry, Mr. Chairman - do we have to call the Gentleman a gentleman if he's not one?"

Aug 24 2009, 4:37 pm Norm Post #39

Quote from Zycorax
If the distance requires me to take the car I add more keys and my MP3-player (to plug into the radio, cause CDs are sooo 90s).

Get out. Whenever I go on a long car ride, I definitely drag my entire CD collection into the car with me because You'll never know what you're in the mood to listen to. Besides, mp3 = shit quality, and that is very disrespectful if you're playing good music loudly.

None.

Aug 24 2009, 5:06 pm Syphon Post #40

Quote from Norm
Quote from Zycorax
If the distance requires me to take the car I add more keys and my MP3-player (to plug into the radio, cause CDs are sooo 90s).

Get out. Whenever I go on a long car ride, I definitely drag my entire CD collection into the car with me because You'll never know what you're in the mood to listen to. Besides, mp3 = shit quality, and that is very disrespectful if you're playing good music loudly.

Most of the CDs you carry have MP3s on them.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 49 >
  Back to forum