Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Projects > Topic: Riot of Star - Existence Ruins
Riot of Star - Existence Ruins
Apr 21 2009, 12:52 pm
By: Black_Dream
Pages: 1 2 3 >

Apr 21 2009, 12:52 pm Black_Dream Post #1

This is My Project , Riot of Star - Existence Ruins (ROS3)
http://cafe.naver.com/sdraft.cafe

Race is Horaon Empire and Saze Resistance Union
Zerg was deleted.
The story covers the division of terran.
The severity and tragedy of war.

I modified the tech tree to improve the mod playability, ground units have an specific submenu as well as Air units in the starting building. Every unit cost has been modified according to the new set build time.....
Can not explain....
Hmm..... English was my favorite subject of all subects with no reason... I think I am unskilled.
I think English skill does not get better by just liking it.
I am Korean , I wrote well in Korean, but I think writing on this way is hard.
Sorry.
[collapse=Screenshots]

[/collapse}

Post has been edited 8 time(s), last time on Apr 26 2010, 8:08 pm by DeVouReR. Reason: added collapse screenshot

None.

Apr 21 2009, 2:01 pm Symmetry Post #2

Dungeon Master

This looks very cool based on the screenshots. I'll be sure to check it out as soon as I have a chance.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 21 2009, 6:02 pm IskatuMesk Post #3

Lord of the Locker Room

For kitbashes, those look pretty good. I always expect high quality when I hear of koreans modding SC. You know, it was a Korean who really inspired me to get into iscript and do what I do today.

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Apr 21 2009, 7:04 pm Symmetry Post #4

Dungeon Master

How do we download the mod? It's not very clear.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Apr 21 2009, 7:04 pm Voyager7456 Post #5

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

I haven't come across this site before, and it looks like it's got a lot of interesting things on it, but I can't really navigate it. :(

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 21 2009, 7:10 pm Devourer Post #6

Hello

My connection need ages to load the linked (download?) page...
and that mod looks very nice, especially those screenshots.
Great job.

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 21 2009, 7:25 pm IskatuMesk Post #7

Lord of the Locker Room

Quote from Voyager7456
I haven't come across this site before, and it looks like it's got a lot of interesting things on it, but I can't really navigate it. :(

Babelfish -> translate web page. I use it for russian/spanish wc3 modding sites since those are the only good ones :P

Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Apr 21 2009, 7:27 pm Voyager7456 Post #8

Responsible for my own happiness? I can't even be responsible for my own breakfast

Babelfish actually chokes and dies trying to translate it. :P

all i am is a contrary canary
but i'm crazy for you
i watched you cradling a tissue box
sneezing and sniffling, you were still a fox

Modding Resources: The Necromodicon [WIP] | Mod Night
My Projects: SCFC | ARAI | Excision [WIP] | SCFC2 [BETA] | Robots vs. Humans | Leviathan Wakes [BETA]

Apr 21 2009, 7:28 pm IskatuMesk Post #9

Lord of the Locker Room

Well then, you're screwed. Let's hope he comes back and gives a link.

Apr 21 2009, 7:46 pm ShadowFlare Post #10

Yeah, it can give very weird translations from Korean to English for some things, too. Here is an example:

"The Korean bamboo hat it roasts and with a rustle it puts out with a rustle one"

I don't know what the original Korean text was supposed to say, but that was way off from it. I think it probably had a name or two in the sentence. If there is a name, Babelfish with always try to translate it, making things even harder to understand in the output. Its Korean to English translation sometimes is only somewhat useful if you can read Korean characters, know at least a little about the language, and know some about the context of what you are having it translate, so you can compare the original text with the translation to figure out which parts shouldn't be translated.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 21 2009, 7:58 pm by ShadowFlare.

None.

Apr 21 2009, 7:56 pm IskatuMesk Post #11

Lord of the Locker Room

Hey Black_Dream

Are you this guy?

http://cafe.naver.com/ArticleRead.nhn?clubid=10238590&page=1&searchtype=1&query=Riot%20of%20Star&searchdate=all&articlemedia=0&sortby=date&articleid=51413

Now, I can't translate this page very well, but I'd like you to know that you don't have permission to use those graphics if you are planning on using them. The second graphic from MFTGATRL I created and I didn't give you permission to use it, and the first was created by Joel I believe which you would have a hard time contacting much less getting permission from. This goes for all of the graphics in any of my mods and those from campaigncreations.

I'll use an online translator in case you can't understand me that well.

지금, I can' t는 이 페이지, 그러나 I'를 아주 잘 번역한다; 아는 당신 같이 d 당신 don' 당신이 그(것)들 사용에 계획하는 경우에 t에는 그 도표를 이용하는 허가가 있다. 나가와 I didn' 창조한 MFTGATRL에서 두번째 도표; t는 당신에게 그것을 사용하는 허가를 주고, 당신이 어려움을 더 적은 얻는 허가를 매우 접촉하는 보낼 것입니다지 어느 것이라고에서 첫번째 Joel I에 의해 믿는다 창조되었다. 이것은 나의 mods 및 campaigncreations에서 그들 어떤에 있는 도표 모두를 위해 간다. I' ll 사용 온라인 통역 만일 당신 can' t는 좋은 저를 이해한다.

Apr 21 2009, 8:26 pm Biophysicist Post #12

Gah! Put a direct download link if your site's in Korean! How do you expect anyone to download that if they can't find the dl button?

Okay, sorry for the rant, but next time, could you put the mod in SEN's database, attach it to your post, or at least give a direct link? I really want to download this but I can't.

None.

Apr 22 2009, 2:16 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #13

Just here for the activity... well not really

Looks very futuristic and has a neon blue tint.

And, ew, anyone here have a Naver login? Yeah, thought so.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Apr 22 2009, 12:20 pm Black_Dream Post #14

this project is still working

Charge Attack !

Balance is not perfect yet(For example, Heavy Revenant is VERY STRONG!!!) , Buiding graphic is weird.
and, this mod has one terrible bug. that information message is visible just a moment

None.

Apr 22 2009, 1:13 pm Black_Dream Post #15

Hey Black_Dream

Are you this guy?

http://cafe.naver.com/ArticleRead.nhn?clubid=10238590&page=1&searchtype=1&query=Riot%20of%20Star&searchdate=all&articlemedia=0&sortby=date&articleid=51413

Now, I can't translate this page very well, but I'd like you to know that you don't have permission to use those graphics if you are planning on using them. The second graphic from MFTGATRL I created and I didn't give you permission to use it, and the first was created by Joel I believe which you would have a hard time contacting much less getting permission from. This goes for all of the graphics in any of my mods and those from campaigncreations.

I'll use an online translator in case you can't understand me that well.

지금, I can' t는 이 페이지, 그러나 I'를 아주 잘 번역한다; 아는 당신 같이 d 당신 don' 당신이 그(것)들 사용에 계획하는 경우에 t에는 그 도표를 이용하는 허가가 있다. 나가와 I didn' 창조한 MFTGATRL에서 두번째 도표; t는 당신에게 그것을 사용하는 허가를 주고, 당신이 어려움을 더 적은 얻는 허가를 매우 접촉하는 보낼 것입니다지 어느 것이라고에서 첫번째 Joel I에 의해 믿는다 창조되었다. 이것은 나의 mods 및 campaigncreations에서 그들 어떤에 있는 도표 모두를 위해 간다. I' ll 사용 온라인 통역 만일 당신 can' t는 좋은 저를 이해한다.
yes. i haven't permission about this graphics. so i was plan use this graphics after take permission from authors. but i didn't contact yet.
so i want your authorization. if you don't permit to me, i'll do not using this graphics.
rightly if i'll be able to use one, another one will not use.

Post has been edited 6 time(s), last time on Apr 22 2009, 1:47 pm by Black_Dream.

None.

Apr 22 2009, 7:20 pm IskatuMesk Post #16

Lord of the Locker Room

Okay. I thought it was something like that.

The thing about the MFTGATRL ship is that it was a co-effort between WarGiant and I. I can't really give permission for it since it was specifically made for MFTGATRL. So, you cannot use that graphic. Sorry.

However.

I have some other graphics you might find a use for.

http://www.staredit.net/topic/6929/

Apr 25 2009, 1:24 pm Black_Dream Post #17

Silence Thunderbolt Skill !
The Rocket Pod

Damege : 85
Range : ~35
Type : Explosive , Effect : Splash (Radial)
Mana : 75

Research Time : 62.5 sec.

And .... the Saze's Strategy Nebuchadnezzar; command ship graphic decided.

:ermm:

None.

Apr 25 2009, 1:33 pm Devourer Post #18

Hello

Woot! That looks pretty funny!

But, at the animation... there are tons of structures, which get removed after time untill only the real building ist to see... Does it start with all those structures?

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 25 2009, 1:55 pm Black_Dream Post #19

Quote from Devourer

But, at the animation... there are tons of structures, which get removed after time untill only the real building ist to see... Does it start with all those structures?
Construction animation do you talk about?
thats just a concept animation.
It is not implemented.

Well, wait... Something is wrong wrote...
wrighting in English is too hard.
please comprehend me although I'm clumsy. :blush:

None.

Apr 25 2009, 3:00 pm Pandut Post #20

I'm just a fish

Quote from Black_Dream
Quote from Devourer

Construction animation do you talk about?
thats just a concept animation.
It is not implemented.

Well, wait... Something is wrong wrote...
wrighting in English is too hard.
please comprehend me although I'm clumsy. :blush:

It's all good man :)

Interesting mod you've got here. It looks like you've been working on it for a long time...

The Nebuchadnezzar concept looks pretty sweet :D

None.

Options
Pages: 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum