Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Do you wash your hands after the restroom?
Do you wash your hands after the restroom?
Feb 22 2009, 5:18 pm
By: EzDay281
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Polls
y/n?
y/n?
Answer Votes Percentage % Voters
Always 29

75%
None.
Usually 6

16%
None.
Rarely 2

6%
None.
Never 2

6%
None.
Please login to vote.
Poll has 39 votes. You can vote for at most 1 option(s).

Feb 22 2009, 9:42 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #21

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:BluEditor
Quote from name:Bill Clinton
I was my hands, grab paper towels, turn off the water with the paper towels, then open the door handles with paper towels. I don't like the thought of touching something which most people touch after grabbing their penors.
[color=lightcyan]Reminds me of a girl.
Reminds me of someone concerned about actually cleaning their hands and not just concerned about performing the action.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 22 2009, 10:01 pm EzDay281 Post #22

Reminds me of someone concerned about actually cleaning their hands and not just concerned about performing the action.
ftw

None.

Feb 23 2009, 1:54 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #23

Just here for the activity... well not really

Only in public restrooms, at home, I rarely.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Feb 23 2009, 3:18 am MadZombie Post #24

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Actually I usually don't wash my hands at home and I think i only wash my hands just for the sake of performing the action since their are usually people in with me. These kinds of things happen without thinking when their is a possibility i am being judged. Its cool when i tell you guys though. I love you.

At home though. I don't wash my hands because the only thing I usually touch is my huge 3foot meat. If i washed my hands then i might as well had washed my cock too since if anything that would be the reason my cock germs would be all over my hands. I get clean when i shower. F you.

None.

Feb 23 2009, 3:20 am Lt.Church Post #25

majority of public faucets where i tend to go to the bathroom have that annoying hand sensor activation, it prevents disgusting faucets but it also prevents choosing temperature, theyre often very hot or very cold, once it burnt my hand...

None.

Feb 23 2009, 6:49 am Norm Post #26

Dang, u guys are a bunch of weirdos when it comes to hand-washing rituals.

None.

Feb 23 2009, 12:30 pm Zycorax Post #27

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

I always do. Also it seems like the restrooms in noerthern Europe must be cleaner than the ones in the US, or maybe it's just me who doesn't give a shit. In Germany they usually got someone to clean the restrooms regularly (at least at the gas stations). They sit at the entrance reading a newspaper or something and if you're a good guy, you give them a couple of cents for the effort (you know, the stuff they do when they're NOT reading :P).

Feb 23 2009, 12:36 pm Magicide Post #28

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

No, but I do let my dog clean them for me.

>_>

Feb 23 2009, 8:21 pm Phobos Post #29

Are you sure about that?

Quote from name:Bill Clinton
I was my hands, grab paper towels, turn off the water with the paper towels, then open the door handles with paper towels. I don't like the thought of touching something which most people touch after grabbing their penors.
This as well

this is signature

Feb 23 2009, 8:23 pm Devourer Post #30

Hello

It's a bad feeling when you sit at dinner or lunch and you know that the others didn't washed their hands <.<

ohn btw, isn't it a kind of fail? The title of the poll is "y/n" and it has 4 options... lol

Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Feb 23 2009, 9:07 pm EzDay281 Post #31

ohn btw, isn't it a kind of fail? The title of the poll is "y/n" and it has 4 options... lol
It's a kind of I don't keep track of my trains of thought wellJOKE! Ya, a joke.
You totally fail for missing it. ;o

None.

Feb 25 2009, 12:23 am Hug A Zergling Post #32

Quote from Doodan
Quote from name:Shocko
yes, always.

None.

Feb 25 2009, 1:00 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #33

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Zycorax
I always do. Also it seems like the restrooms in noerthern Europe must be cleaner than the ones in the US, or maybe it's just me who doesn't give a shit. In Germany they usually got someone to clean the restrooms regularly (at least at the gas stations). They sit at the entrance reading a newspaper or something and if you're a good guy, you give them a couple of cents for the effort (you know, the stuff they do when they're NOT reading :P).
Eh. Usually an employee at a restaurant will clean them periodically... Gas stations and such seem to never be cleaned. Toilets here are basically forgotten and never mentioned. ;o

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 25 2009, 1:26 am A_of-s_t Post #34

aka idmontie

I usually clean my ass with my bare hands to save the enviroment by not using toliet paper, and I usually don't flush and don't wash my hands for water conservation.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Feb 25 2009, 1:31 am Kaias Post #35

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Zycorax
Eh. Usually an employee at a restaurant will clean them periodically... Gas stations and such seem to never be cleaned. Toilets here are basically forgotten and never mentioned. ;o
Only sometimes true.

None.

Feb 26 2009, 1:16 am MillenniumArmy Post #36

Why would I wash my hands after messing with the greatest thing known to mankind?

None.

Feb 26 2009, 1:26 am Toothfariy Post #37

I tend to think that we are being too cleanly. Im pretty sure these soaps didnt exist when the cavemen were around and they got along well

if we're constantly trying to make everything "disinfected" and clean, then we will at some point, lose our ability to fight off disease due to lack of exposure. Its like a sun burn, if you get small amounts of exposure to the sun each day, you'll develop a tan, and if one day you are out for a while, it wont be as bad as if you've never been out. Same with germs, we wont have these immunities if we're always trying to stay away from them.

So i actually think that it is healthier to not wash my hands after stuff like that, unless i put my hands in somthing that is just full of crap, like a pile or horse dung or somthing, or if i've been outside all day and im cooking dinner.

But the bathroom? c'mon, its not like your junk is actually that dirty -.-

None.

Feb 26 2009, 1:47 am Riney Post #38

Thigh high affectionado

Always...Unless im outdoors, LIKE A REAL MAN

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Feb 26 2009, 1:48 am Echo Post #39

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Always...Unless im outdoors, LIKE A REAL MAN
You don't wash your hands after you fap.

None.

Feb 26 2009, 1:50 am Riney Post #40

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from Magicide
No, but I do let my dog clean them for me.

>_>

Er wait...

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum