Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: WTF, where did beer come from?
WTF, where did beer come from?
Jul 28 2008, 11:42 pm
By: BeeR_KeG
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >

Jul 29 2008, 4:00 pm Centreri Post #21

Relatively ancient and inactive

I'm fairly certain that I haven't been to Map Night for two weeks, so please, stop leveling that oh so dull blade against me in places completely unrelated.

Beer, will you be around in roughly 5 weeks? That's when I'll become active on SC again. And moar active on SEN. I wanna play PHANTOM (or Uberena, Tron, Worms, Particle Arena or an assortment of other games) with thee. We need more people to make Map Nights active. they seemed to be getting more deserted by the time I left, though that might've been because SEN disappeared on the last Friday. THAT was one lonely Map Night.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 29 2008, 4:07 pm by Centreri.

None.

Jul 29 2008, 4:05 pm KrayZee Post #22

Quote from Centreri
I'm fairly certain that I haven't been to Map Night for two weeks, so please, stop leveling that oh so dull blade against me in places completely unrelated.
I haven't went to map night because of that reason. And I always see that map over and over again... :-_-:

None.

Jul 29 2008, 4:16 pm BeeR_KeG Post #23

Quote from Centreri

Beer, will you be around in roughly 5 weeks? That's when I'll become active on SC again. And moar active on SEN. I wanna play PHANTOM (or Uberena, Tron, Worms, Particle Arena or an assortment of other games) with thee. We need more people to make Map Nights active. they seemed to be getting more deserted by the time I left, though that might've been because SEN disappeared on the last Friday. THAT was one lonely Map Night.

Maybe. If I can get SC:BW installed on the laptop I might aim for it. I usually hang out on Thursdays, Fridays are mostly free for me.

None.

Jul 29 2008, 4:38 pm LegacyWeapon Post #24

Hello, welcome back.

None.

Jul 29 2008, 4:45 pm FlyingHat Post #25

Hi there.

Are you going to moderate my ass? :ermm:
:P

None.

Jul 29 2008, 4:57 pm Centreri Post #26

Maybe. If I can get SC:BW installed on the laptop I might aim for it. I usually hang out on Thursdays, Fridays are mostly free for me.
Gewd. I'd say that I can't wait, but I have to so saying that I can't would bum me out.

None.

Jul 29 2008, 5:02 pm RIVE Post #27

Just Here For The Pie

Does anyone still have that picture of the Home Alone cover with Beer's head in the window.
That was f'ing funny.

Aw, I don't think Beer remembers me..

None.

Jul 29 2008, 5:40 pm lil-Inferno Post #28

Just here for the pie

:cheers: Cheers for Beer! :cheers:

Jul 29 2008, 5:55 pm Centreri Post #29

That Home Alone was actually Yoshi's head, as I remember it, and it was MA's avatar, so he may have a copy.

None.

Jul 29 2008, 6:04 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #30

👻 👾 👽 💪

It was initially MA's head.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Jul 29 2008, 6:58 pm BeeR_KeG Post #31

Quote from FlyingHat
Hi there.

Are you going to moderate my ass? :ermm:
:P

HELL YES!!

Quote from RIVE
Does anyone still have that picture of the Home Alone cover with Beer's head in the window.
That was f'ing funny.

Nope and I don't remember you unless you changed your name or something.

Quote from Centreri
That Home Alone was actually Yoshi's head, as I remember it, and it was MA's avatar, so he may have a copy.

I remember there were more of that picture around, a few people had their faces photoshoped into that picture, like myself.

None.

Jul 29 2008, 8:03 pm ClansAreForGays Post #32

Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Centreri
Quote from Clokr_
OMFGOFMOGMFOGMOFMGOFMOGMFOMGOFMGOFMGOFMGOF BEER IS BACK PARTYYYYY :D
That's what she said.

Welcome back! It's a bit lonely here, but we get by. Map Night's still somewhat active, at least, so we should hold out until SCII revitalizes our respected member banks and leaves our nubs overflowing.
Phantom* Night...
Ban everyone in the channel* Night...

Jul 29 2008, 8:43 pm HailFire Post #33

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Centreri
Quote from Clokr_
That's what she said.

Welcome back! It's a bit lonely here, but we get by. Map Night's still somewhat active, at least, so we should hold out until SCII revitalizes our respected member banks and leaves our nubs overflowing.
Phantom* Night...
Ban everyone in the channel* Night...

No no, that's mod night, silly. :rolleyes:

Also, wb oldperson.

None.

Jul 30 2008, 12:14 am Atlos Post #34

Hey, welcome back. (U) sadly disbanded although there are still a few of us around.

None.

Jul 30 2008, 12:56 am Demented Shaman Post #35

Quote from name:Urmom(U)
Hey, welcome back. (U) sadly disbanded although there are still a few of us around.
(U) didn't disband. stfu.

None.

Jul 30 2008, 1:40 am Brontobyte Post #36

http://www.staredit.net/maplantis/index.php?sid=c86b57bf7c;topic=2148

None.

Jul 30 2008, 1:49 am Twitch Post #37

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from KrayZee
Quote from Clokr_

None.

Jul 30 2008, 2:18 am Demented Shaman Post #38

Quote from name:devilesk
(U) didn't disband. stfu.

Don't question a member of (U), noob.

None.

Jul 30 2008, 2:54 am MillenniumArmy Post #39

Quote from RIVE
That was f'ing funny.

Quote from Centreri
Sry don't have it anymore :(
But how do you people actually remember that stuff? :P

None.

Jul 30 2008, 3:00 am dumbducky Post #40

Home Alone MA with Yoshi's face from the OMG IT FOLDS!!!!11!! picture in the window? How do you forget that?

Anyway, remember me Beer?

tits

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 45 >
  Back to forum