SEN Mafia VII: The 7 Shifters
Jun 18 2008, 8:42 pm
By: Moose
Pages: < 1 « 73 74 75 76 7779 >

Aug 31 2008, 1:25 am Demented Shaman Post #1481

Quote from DT_Battlekruser
Quote from Mini Moose 2707
The final day will end at 8:00:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, Sunday evening.
There really isn't a need to drag this out when minds have been made up. If there was going to be debate, there would've been debate. I'm going to end it in a couple of hours before I go out tonight, though I may be too lazy to put together clue revelations.

I was hoping for debate once a deadline fell, but apparently not. All the worthwhile people have died.
*COUGH* *COUGH*

None.

Aug 31 2008, 1:29 am Moose Post #1482

We live in a society.

The three men in the town hall debate and deliver epic speeches for several hours before deciding to turn against Dark_Marine. Though he struggles, he is dragged out to the lynching block to be the final victim. With his head cut off, the two remaining men, Vi3t-X and EzDay281 begin to dig a grave for Dark_Marine.

After an hour or two, they toss aside their shovels and hurl Dark_Marine to the bottom of the freshly dug grave. "This has not been an easy day. (<-- OMGWTFLOL CLUE!) I'm so glad it's over," says Vi3t-X, finally feeling relieved of the burden of the mafia. "Is it?" replies EzDay281. "Are you saying..." Vi3t-X stops mid-sentence as the realization sets in. "This is madness!" exclaims Vi3t-X.

EzDay281 begins to slowly and confidently pace back and forth as Vi3t-X is stunned with shock. "Madness." he mutters. "Madness?" He looks Vi3t-X in the eye. "This...... is...... MAFIA!!!!!!" he yells as he kicks Vi3t-X into down the hole. He lands on top of Dark_Marine. Before he can react and try to climb out, EzDay281 takes out his gun and shoots Vi3t-X several times, leaving him dead on top of Dark_Marine.

MAFIA VICTORY

The SEN Mafia VIII should appear in about a week. I might code automated voting. :)

Aug 31 2008, 1:34 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1483

I might code automated voting. :)

Excellent idea. I will be posting my clues over the next few days.. and starting right now.

EPIC LULZ for everyone who thought the town had this one down.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 1:36 am ClansAreForGays Post #1484

Winning mafia should give you some kind of site rep acheivement. The first smartass who brings up minerals gets his balls fed to him

Aug 31 2008, 1:42 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1485

I don't think anyone ever looked for clues in the night start posts, but almost every single one had some. I'll start off and you all can look for clues in retrospect if you want.

NIGHT 1 START - 1 clue

After hours of heated debate, the town prods forth its reluctant victim to meet the mayor’s gaze. “Found guilty by this village of mafia membership,” DT_Battlekruser pronounces, “you are to be this day executed by the guillotine.” Mafia and townsfolk alike look on as Darkling is led to the platform, and the guillotine as dropped on his neck. The poorly sharpened blade does not make a clean slice, and Darkling dies slowly, his face finally freezing with a comical expression (1). Satisfied with their commitment to law and order, the townsfolk retire uneasily, knowing the mafia will kill again.

Night roles, you have 3 days to perform your tasks.

(1) - the Pikachu in cheeze’s avatar is making a funny face (cheeze)

NIGHT 2 START - 2 clues

Following many more hours of raucous debate and several fistfights, the town finally selects the next victim of vigilante justice. Ignoring calls to actually examine the evidence, the town instead proceeds to fulfill its penchant for bloodlust, as angry townspeople drag NudeRaider to the scaffold. Tied to the platform, NudeRaider blanches and his face turns green as he sees the blue (1) sparks of an arc welder approaching through the sea of faces. As the welder is first stuck into his chest, NudeRaider is electrocuted (2) as his flesh chars. Screaming, NudeRaider dies in agony amid cheers from the bloodthirsty mob.

As the last life force leaves the body on the scaffold, a spectral figure appears. “I tried to leave you fools a clue,” the voice of DT_Battlekruser booms. A blue light rises from the ruins of the mayoral mansion. “Perhaps it is now more comprehensible,” remarks the ghost. “There are, after all, only two billion people who can read it.” As the figure vanishes in a puff of smoke, the townspeople discover a finer inscription in the concrete where the old one once lay (see image). The town shuffles off to bed, quaking in fear of the continuing mafia presence. (3)

Night roles, you know the drill. Three days.

(1) - Green and blue in juxtaposition; again a clue pointing at a colored name. (FaRTy1billion)
(2) - Death by electrocution might result from a Pikachu (cheeze)
(3) - I tried to make the number clue easier to read..

None.

Aug 31 2008, 1:42 am Demented Shaman Post #1486

Ezday was the artist his deviant art page

The bible quotes genesis 3:24 and john 3:24 were referring to Mafia 3 24th player on the list - ezday
the numbers 4 and 20 were referring to Mafia 4 20th player on the list - ezday

There was some other shit but I forgot.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 1:42 am FatalException Post #1487

GOGO EZDAY FTW!! Looks like following devilesk's list didn't work out well enough, eh? :shifty:

None.

Aug 31 2008, 1:43 am Demented Shaman Post #1488

Quote from FatalException
GOGO EZDAY FTW!! Looks like following devilesk's list didn't work out well enough, eh? :shifty:
My list didn't apply to the final three.

It's hard to get a COMPLETE list when I die when there's like 6 mafia left :-_-:

Looking back at my early interpretations though I FUCKING OWN!

http://www.staredit.net/73037/
Quote from name:50115530602226090
Quote from name:Extreme
Can I have a sign up for the next game? :)

Can someone give me the links to the previous SeN Mafia games? They were posted in the topic post, but now are removed. I would like to figure out how to play this game.
http://www.staredit.net/67121/
Bottom of the post

Going along with "ridiculous" clues from Moose, here's a thought I had.
Nude dying from electrocution from an arc welder -> electricity -> lightning/thunder -> pikachu -> cheeze.
It's probably silly, and it was DTBK that wrote that night's post and not Moose anyway.

Users reading this topic: devilesk, Greo, A_of-s_t, EzDay281 (plus 2 guests)
I bet there's a mafia in that list
EzDay281

Ezday's aim contains the word "tempest" and on day 1 the scene is described as "A gentle rain bathes the houses and businesses and gradually intensifies. There is no thunder or lightning, but enough rain to keep most folk indoors." Now that isn't exactly a tempest, but there's a weather connection :wtfage:

Looking at the clues from the different days/nights there seems to be a repetition of the use of blades. There's also a repetition of the reflective sunglasses mentioned in day 1 and day 2.

I like how 4 mafia could have been found out just based on suspicious voting in the first three nights
http://www.staredit.net/74783/
Quote from name:50115530602226090
I find echo to be more suspicious then hobos. Only slightly though. However, there are more suspicious people than the ones you posted Zell.

Looking at the voting patterns so far there are four that I have down as being pretty suspicious.
Vi3t-X because he hasn't voted once.
cheeze because his only vote was on day 1 for DTBK
Heegu because his only vote was on Day 2 for Doodle
EzDay because he abstained on day 1, voted for Dapperdan on day 2, and abstained again on day 3

FatalException because he abstained the first day, voted for Nude the second day, and did not vote the third day

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Aug 31 2008, 2:03 am by 50115530602226090.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 1:58 am EzDay281 Post #1489

Ya. I'd have to agree that Devi's done like, the best I've seen of any townies, evar. ;P
Considering my memory, that doesn't mean much, but still.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 2:00 am FatalException Post #1490

I TOLD you guys, we should've killed him night one. :P

None.

Aug 31 2008, 2:04 am Demented Shaman Post #1491

There's only one winner here, Ezday. Everyone else townie or mafia lost.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 2:05 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #1492

👻 👾 👽 💪

I've always thought Ez would make an awesome mafia. :P Very little was he ever accused. A few suspicions popped up around, but nobody caught on. Towards the end poeple were catching on, but didn't do anything with it (partly because they were dead >.>.)

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Aug 31 2008, 2:07 am Riney Post #1493

Thigh high affectionado

WTf Viet said he pmed moose saying he voted for EZDay...WAy to go idiot.....

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Aug 31 2008, 2:07 am Demented Shaman Post #1494

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
I've always thought Ez would make an awesome mafia. :P Very little was he ever accused. A few suspicions popped up around, but nobody caught on. Towards the end poeple were catching on, but didn't do anything with it (partly because they were dead >.>.)
I've always said you gotta kill the inactive useless ones :) Even if they claim that's the way they play.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 2:08 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1495

To be fair, devilesk, you posted all the wrong interpretations too.

Admittedly, I used the 'mm' alliteration AFTER devilesk suggested it, but only after :P

NIGHT 3 START - 3 clues

Largely united in their decision, the town prods Doodle77 to the front of the mob, tying him to the scaffold. “You’ve escaped us often enough! Die, mafia scum!” yells a voice in the crowd, and townsfolk and mafia alike surge forward to partake in the ending of Doodle77’s life. A long, curved blade (1) is produced and a member of the mob proceeds to hack at the defenseless form on the scaffold. Twenty-five (2) slashes later, the life force of Doodle77 is expended, his screams fading into a gurgling moan, and the mob cuts his corpse loose from the scaffold. Thoroughly disheartened, the town returns to bed, not knowing whom the mafia members would next select for their murderous mandate (3). Night roles, three days.

(1) - A long, curved blade could be a wakizashi or a katana. A ninja might use one (FatalException)
(2) - Pikachu is Pokemon #25 (cheeze)
(3) - “mafia members” and “murderous mandate”; again many mafia are in Clan [MM]

None.

Aug 31 2008, 2:10 am Brontobyte Post #1496

Are you going to post, who killed who?

None.

Aug 31 2008, 2:10 am Demented Shaman Post #1497

[color=#b5b5ff]To be fair, devilesk, you posted all the wrong interpretations too.
I just put em out there to be reviewed later :P

None.

Aug 31 2008, 2:11 am DT_Battlekruser Post #1498

Quote from Brontobyte
Are you going to post, who killed who?

The mafia killed as a group; each hit was not assigned to a specific person, though one person may be seen carrying out a given murder in a day start post.

None.

Aug 31 2008, 2:11 am l)ark_ssj9kevin Post #1499

Just here for the activity... well not really

Damnit Ez, what the hell is that on your Avatar.

guy lifting weight (animated smiley):

O-IC
OI-C

"Oh, I see it"

Aug 31 2008, 2:14 am Riney Post #1500

Thigh high affectionado

Im going to rip Viet's head off next game for betraying me. Mafia or not.

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Options
Pages: < 1 « 73 74 75 76 7779 >
  Back to forum