Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 44 45 46 47 48234 >

May 1 2009, 2:00 am MadZombie Post #901

MadZombie needs to shave.
I didn't shave that day because i was at my dads for the weekend and didnt wan't to use someone else razor.

Is that all? Man i wish i had a current pic. I might've saved this thread ;)

None.

May 1 2009, 2:01 am Brontobyte Post #902

Quote from MadZombie
http://s78.photobucket.com/albums/j94/MadZombie/Picture14.jpg

Okay i don't look great here. I wish i had a camera because my hair is different plus i could use some WHITE light .

;_;

Btw whats Sen opinion on eyebrows? if you haven't noticed my eyebrows are "done". My barber does them for me. Makes me look gay? Metro? sup?

I get my eyebrows done every once in a while. I'm Italian so I have bushy-brown eyebrows. I don't think it makes you look gay, just "cleans" up the look a little. For the "trash-stash", that just makes anyone look like a douche bag.

None.

May 1 2009, 2:15 am Rainah Post #903

MadZombie, your eyebrows are so perfect. ;o It doesn't go with the rest of your unshaven face though.

DARKLING YOU SCARE ME SO MUCH D:

I'm tempted to gay up this thread even more, but I won't. :3~

None.

May 1 2009, 2:27 am Echo Post #904

Whoa I'm not fat. It was during winter and I was wearing a North Face jacket.

None.

May 1 2009, 2:34 am Excalibur Post #905

The sword and the faith

Quote from Rainah
MadZombie, your eyebrows are so perfect. ;o It doesn't go with the rest of your unshaven face though. DARKLING YOU SCARE ME SO MUCH D: I'm tempted to gay up this thread even more, but I won't. :3~
Don't make me post pictures for you dear. You're hot and on a site composed mainly of males, I could hold your myspace for ransom! :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 1 2009, 3:32 am by A_of-s_t. Reason: Removed the quote.

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

May 1 2009, 3:20 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #906

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Am I the only one who had the first thought "... what I'd expect someone's mom to look like ..."? :|

Also, I applaud having an overweight nerd at this site. For the longest time I've been wondering where they were. Though novel, the pretty nerds are not what I'd expect. ;o

I should post one of my pictures of me with short hair and glasses. It should make some people feel better. >.> It is where my true outer-nerd-self lies.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 1 2009, 3:21 am Biophysicist Post #907

Quote from Almost Alive
and that cat has no limbs for sure.
Not true, it's just the camera angle and the way I was holding her.

Damnit, I need to get a current pic up so you'll stop saying I look weird. :C

EDIT: @FaRTy: lolwut, idungetit

None.

May 1 2009, 3:24 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #908

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
EDIT: @FaRTy: lolwut, idungetit
I'm saying you look like someone's mother.

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

May 1 2009, 3:35 am Brontobyte Post #909

Quote from name:Bill Clinton

You're not black either. :-_-:

None.

May 1 2009, 3:40 am A_of-s_t Post #910

aka idmontie

Quote from Brontobyte
Quote from name:Bill Clinton

You're not black either. :-_-:
I already deleted two of your posts, don't make me delete another.

Me.

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

May 1 2009, 3:51 am Riney Post #911

Thigh high affectionado

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Also, I applaud having an overweight nerd at this site. For the longest time I've been wondering where they were. Though novel, the pretty nerds are not what I'd expect. ;o

Who was that directed to exactly? ;o

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

May 1 2009, 4:26 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #912

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from name:Dark_Marine
Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]

Who was that directed to exactly? ;o
The only obviously overweight one here? Though it was just a general observation. And based on my diet and sedentary lifestyle, I should be like 400 lbs.

May 1 2009, 4:45 am Phobos Post #913

Are you sure about that?

Quote from Excalibur
Quote from Rainah
MadZombie, your eyebrows are so perfect. ;o It doesn't go with the rest of your unshaven face though. DARKLING YOU SCARE ME SO MUCH D: I'm tempted to gay up this thread even more, but I won't. :3~
Don't make me post pictures for you dear. You're hot and on a site composed mainly of males, I could hold your myspace for ransom! :P

I am glad to see I am not the only one that thinks Rainah is hot.

And now that I take a closer look at TZ's picture... Farty is right... He looks just like... A mother? I... Excuse me, I find it hard to type while I am laughing my head off.

this is signature

May 1 2009, 8:37 am MillenniumArmy Post #914

You want me to remove myself from the "normal" list of yours Bronto?

;)

None.

May 1 2009, 10:51 am Symmetry Post #915

Dungeon Master

Quote from name:Almost Alive
Quote from Excalibur
Quote from Rainah

THIS IS NOT GOING TO END WELL xD

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

May 1 2009, 11:17 am MadZombie Post #916

Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Quote from Excalibur
Quote from Rainah

So then lets not make it just you. POST DEM NOODZ.

When she said gay it up i assumed we had another will, not that i have a problem with it or anything. As long as your a good looking trap then its AWWWIGHT.

Edit: Speaking of eyebrows, after further investigation... is it me or are TZ's eyebrows uneven. One looks like a thin line and the other one looks normal. Man i feel like a jerk picking on TZ. D:

None.

May 1 2009, 11:28 am Vi3t-X Post #917

Quote from A_of-s_t

Me.
He lives in Canada, but he looks Latino.

None.

May 1 2009, 11:55 am Hug A Zergling Post #918

Quote from MadZombie
MadZombie needs to shave.
I didn't shave that day because i was at my dads for the weekend and didnt wan't to use someone else razor.

Is that all? Man i wish i had a current pic. I might've saved this thread ;)
Was it that important that you uploaded the picture THAT DAY? You couldn't of taken another picture another time?

None.

May 1 2009, 1:32 pm A_of-s_t Post #919

aka idmontie

Quote from Vi3t-X
Quote from A_of-s_t

Me.
He lives in Canada, but he looks Latino.
I live in Canada?

Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

May 1 2009, 2:06 pm Excalibur Post #920

The sword and the faith

Quote from MadZombie
Quote from name:Killer_Kow
Quote from Excalibur
Quote from Rainah

So then lets not make it just you. POST DEM NOODZ.

When she said gay it up i assumed we had another will, not that i have a problem with it or anything. As long as your a good looking trap then its AWWWIGHT.
Shes beautiful, and yeah, good traps are good but bad traps are DO NOT WANT more than ugly girls.

RAINAH POST PIX NAO! :(

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 44 45 46 47 48234 >
  Back to forum