Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 45 46 47 48 49234 >

May 1 2009, 5:30 pm Phobos Post #921

Are you sure about that?

Should've saved those links.

this is signature

May 1 2009, 5:33 pm Excalibur Post #922

The sword and the faith

Quote from name:Almost Alive
Should've saved those links.
I did. :shifty:

SEN Global Moderator and Resident Zealot
-------------------------
The sword and the faith.

:ex:
Sector 12
My stream, live PC building and tech discussion.

May 1 2009, 6:54 pm Lingie Post #923

Quote from name:Richard Nixons Head
Quote from ClansAreForGays
Bronto's the only kid around here hurling the insults, me and syphon are just calling you out on your bs that your medicine made you fat. If anything I want to give you the courage to change your situation. You shouldn't settle with where you are right now.

Yep.

Quote from name:Darkling
Bronto's the only kid around here hurling the insults, me and syphon are just calling you out on your bs that your medicine made you fat. If anything I want to give you the courage to change your situation. You shouldn't settle with where you are right now.

Trust me. If you stop taking a medicine, and that summer your metabolism dies too, I'm sure you'd feel the same way. The truth can be "dick" worthy if you're going to keep repeating yourself. Again, I've had the rocks to show myself to my fellow SENners and that is all I wished to accomplish. If you want to bash me for that, then you can go to Hell.

Likewise, No, I'm not at all at a desirable weight. I didn't want to look like this at all, and it frankly has not been my fault. At any given time, I'd love to work on it, but I'm not at all in the position to do so. We're not good on money, and I can't afford things that would work out for me. Again, if I could, I would, but until then, that is me, and that is all.

Yes, it is your fault. And you literally need no money to work out. If anything, it costs less money to be thin. Eat less and do some crunches and pushups.

Eat LESS? I practally don't eat a thing AT ALL. But I'm glad you've had some time to anaylize me and gather information about my life, and life style before telling me something is my fault. I'm sure you know everything and I'm supposed to just bow down and submit to what you've said.

In all honesty, the price of good solid food has gone up, while processed food and other not so healthy things have gone down. I love on Food Stamps, and that not so healty food is all my family can afford.. Thanks for asking. As for my metabolism.. If you'd like to spend twenty or so dollars for like a week and a half of metabolism helpers, be my guest.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

May 1 2009, 7:00 pm Brontobyte Post #924

Quote from MillenniumArmy
You want me to remove myself from the "normal" list of yours Bronto?

;)

What?

Yep.

Trust me. If you stop taking a medicine, and that summer your metabolism dies too, I'm sure you'd feel the same way. The truth can be "dick" worthy if you're going to keep repeating yourself. Again, I've had the rocks to show myself to my fellow SENners and that is all I wished to accomplish. If you want to bash me for that, then you can go to Hell.

Likewise, No, I'm not at all at a desirable weight. I didn't want to look like this at all, and it frankly has not been my fault. At any given time, I'd love to work on it, but I'm not at all in the position to do so. We're not good on money, and I can't afford things that would work out for me. Again, if I could, I would, but until then, that is me, and that is all.

Yes, it is your fault. And you literally need no money to work out. If anything, it costs less money to be thin. Eat less and do some crunches and pushups.

Eat LESS? I practally don't eat a thing AT ALL. But I'm glad you've had some time to anaylize me and gather information about my life, and life style before telling me something is my fault. I'm sure you know everything and I'm supposed to just bow down and submit to what you've said.

In all honesty, the price of good solid food has gone up, while processed food and other not so healthy things have gone down. I love on Food Stamps, and that not so healty food is all my family can afford.. Thanks for asking. As for my metabolism.. If you'd like to spend twenty or so dollars for like a week and a half of metabolism helpers, be my guest.

Walking cost no money. Push-ups cost no money. Crunches cost no money. Eating less cost no money.

None.

May 1 2009, 7:55 pm The Great Yam Post #925

God damn you people are being mean. Seriously, shut the fuck up. Being attractive is fine and all, but if you've got a douchy personality it doesn't matter what the fuck you look like, people aren't going to enjoy your company.

Now, what's more important, good skin tone and "sexy hotness" or having some fucking friends? Seriously, stop your bickering, get your hands out of your pants, and learn alittle fucking manners. Yes, he's fat. Big fucking deal! Everybody get over it.

And Darkling, being defensive doesn't help. Everyone can come up with excuses, but the fact is you can lose weight, no, it's not easy. It's alot harder to change your diet and lifestyle. For one thing, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc. can all quit their drug and live, but food addicts can't quit eating. Not sure if your diet is part of your problem, but certainly sitting here and arguing with people as opposed to going out and living your life (and getting some exercise) isn't helping your metabolism.

As for everyone: Shut up and post your pictures, and if you really don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything.

None.

May 1 2009, 8:14 pm ClansAreForGays Post #926

The point of the POST UR PIX threads has never been baseless positive reinforcement. Just post your pix and let the mayhem ensue. if your the type to get butt-hurt easily then posting your pictures to random strangers on the internet is not the best idea.

May 1 2009, 8:43 pm Biophysicist Post #927

Edit: Speaking of eyebrows, after further investigation... is it me or are TZ's eyebrows uneven. One looks like a thin line and the other one looks normal. Man i feel like a jerk picking on TZ. D:
Meh, I'm used to it, I don't care anymore. And I think they are actually. Better go fix that :O

Also: I AGREE WITH THE GREAT YAM

None.

May 1 2009, 9:12 pm Lingie Post #928

Quote from The Great Yam
God damn you people are being mean. Seriously, shut the fuck up. Being attractive is fine and all, but if you've got a douchy personality it doesn't matter what the fuck you look like, people aren't going to enjoy your company.

Now, what's more important, good skin tone and "sexy hotness" or having some fucking friends? Seriously, stop your bickering, get your hands out of your pants, and learn alittle fucking manners. Yes, he's fat. Big fucking deal! Everybody get over it.

And Darkling, being defensive doesn't help. Everyone can come up with excuses, but the fact is you can lose weight, no, it's not easy. It's alot harder to change your diet and lifestyle. For one thing, drug addicts, alcoholics, etc. can all quit their drug and live, but food addicts can't quit eating. Not sure if your diet is part of your problem, but certainly sitting here and arguing with people as opposed to going out and living your life (and getting some exercise) isn't helping your metabolism.

As for everyone: Shut up and post your pictures, and if you really don't have anything nice to say, just don't say anything.

I agree with you entirely, but like I said. I'm not exactly in much of a position to do much of anything. I've got asthma bad, and it just turned Spring out there. Everyday, I can assure everyone that I have at least 3 asthma attacks and they're not little ones either. Also, I did say that I don't each much at all anymore. I usually east something small like a can of something chef boyardee for lunch, then usually something quick and easy like pasta or hamburger helper for dinner. I don't even think about eating a breakfast anymore, since I'm trying to help save my mother some momeny, and I think DM can say the same thing too, and I really think I'd rather have internet access and a house, then try to eat healithier. Other then that, I wish there was something I could do about my asthma. I lost my insurance when I turned 19 because it was one of those free healthcare programs, and my mom can't afford a new program for me, so I've been inhalerless all year.

May 1 2009, 9:28 pm Syphon Post #929

Yep.

Exercising increases your metabolism.

None.

May 1 2009, 9:31 pm lil-Inferno Post #930

Just here for the pie

Quote from The Great Yam

I agree with you entirely, but like I said. I'm not exactly in much of a position to do much of anything. I've got asthma bad, and it just turned Spring out there. Everyday, I can assure everyone that I have at least 3 asthma attacks and they're not little ones either. Also, I did say that I don't each much at all anymore. I usually east something small like a can of something chef boyardee for lunch, then usually something quick and easy like pasta or hamburger helper for dinner. I don't even think about eating a breakfast anymore, since I'm trying to help save my mother some momeny, and I think DM can say the same thing too, and I really think I'd rather have internet access and a house, then try to eat healithier. Other then that, I wish there was something I could do about my asthma. I lost my insurance when I turned 19 because it was one of those free healthcare programs, and my mom can't afford a new program for me, so I've been inhalerless all year.
Get a job :|.

May 1 2009, 10:40 pm Lingie Post #931

Getting a job is something that I AM working on actually. Going to get my GED in about a weeks time.

Now for excercize. Yeah, I would go out an walk.. If I had an inhaler. Stop making excuses for my problems. I'd rather NOT have an attack half way down the road and sit there and choke to death.

May 1 2009, 11:02 pm Brontobyte Post #932

The point of the POST UR PIX threads has never been baseless positive reinforcement. Just post your pix and let the mayhem ensue. if your the type to get butt-hurt easily then posting your pictures to random strangers on the internet is not the best idea.

I completely agree. ^^

None.

May 1 2009, 11:17 pm Centreri Post #933

Relatively ancient and inactive

I don't. A person shouldn't be harassed for posting a picture online. Simple.

None.

May 1 2009, 11:21 pm Brontobyte Post #934

Quote from Centreri
I don't. A person shouldn't be harassed for posting a picture online. Simple.

Why don't you post a picture of yourself? :|

None.

May 1 2009, 11:25 pm Centreri Post #935

Relatively ancient and inactive

I don't feel like it. Nice and simple. You can extrapolate anything you want from it (I'm fat, I'm Quasimodo, I have a face-tumor the size of Hong Kong, etc), but the nice thing is, I won't care. However, since Darkling does, common courtesy obliges you to stop your little ego-trip.

None.

May 1 2009, 11:31 pm Lingie Post #936

Quote from Centreri
I don't feel like it. Nice and simple. You can extrapolate anything you want from it (I'm fat, I'm Quasimodo, I have a face-tumor the size of Hong Kong, etc), but the nice thing is, I won't care. However, since Darkling does, common courtesy obliges you to stop your little ego-trip.

I really don't care actually, but if I don't defend myself or put my point across, I'm going to be looked at like I'm either dumb/insignoficant/or something else that I'd much rahter not look like.

To those who care: Yeah, I'm overweight, I wear glasses, I'm not the most attractive guy around. BIG FUCKING WHOOP, tell me something I DON'T already know. I don't need someone coming onto me like a broken record about it. Post your pic, lauch a little and say to yourself "hey, thats what so and so looks like", or beat it.

May 1 2009, 11:32 pm Echo Post #937

Eventually, this topic is going to be closed .

None.

May 1 2009, 11:33 pm Lingie Post #938

Do I carry that kinda luck with whereever I post?

May 1 2009, 11:38 pm Corbo Post #939

ALL PRAISE YOUR SUPREME LORD CORBO

Post your DRAMA Pt2. po.

fuck you all

May 1 2009, 11:38 pm Phobos Post #940

Are you sure about that?

Darkling is overweight. So is many people. It isn't his fault. If all humans were perfect, life would be boring. Now, can we as a community move on? Or we can keep on fighting like kids until this thread gets closed. You choose...

this is signature

Options
Pages: < 1 « 45 46 47 48 49234 >
  Back to forum