Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: Post your PIX Pt2.
Post your PIX Pt2.
May 11 2008, 2:08 am
By: MeNtAlPaTiEnT
Pages: < 1 « 42 43 44 45 46234 >

Apr 30 2009, 1:19 am Echo Post #861

I didn't upload it today. It was from 2 weeks ago.

None.

Apr 30 2009, 1:21 am Brontobyte Post #862

Quote from name:Bill Clinton

Regardless of when you claimed to have uploaded it, it's still not you. We all know you're Asian.

None.

Apr 30 2009, 1:25 am Echo Post #863

Quote from Brontobyte

Regardless of when you claimed to have uploaded it, it's still not you. We all know you're Asian.
Am I?

None.

Apr 30 2009, 1:28 am Brontobyte Post #864

Quote from Brontobyte

Am I?

Daniel Choi? That doesn't sound African American to me. Prove me wrong.

None.

Apr 30 2009, 1:29 am Jello-Jigglers Post #865

One of my first pictures taken by a professional with high speed camera
Acid grind on a ledge near a high way

Also, Tino is madddd sexiiii!

Here's my other picture

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=466805627&albumID=429505&imageID=3183772
Add me on myspace :)
I'm glad the highspeed caught the stick by your butt??

None.

Apr 30 2009, 1:46 am Syphon Post #866

Quote from Zell.
Quote from name:Richard Nixons Head
[quote=name:Doodan][quote=name:Excalibur][quote=name:Brontobyte]So far, here's a list of normal looking people:
Syphon
FaRTy
MA
Brontobyte (lulz)
Corbo
FaZ-
Mallard Fillmore
(I'm sure I'm missing someone)

Everyone else is either too emo/gay/or just plain fugly.

i look normal damnit... http://www.staredit.net/66956/

Sure you do, Honeycomb guy.

None.

Apr 30 2009, 1:52 am Brontobyte Post #867

Quote from Zell.
[quote=name:Doodan][quote=name:Excalibur][quote=name:Brontobyte]So far, here's a list of normal looking people:
Syphon
FaRTy
MA
Brontobyte (lulz)
Corbo
FaZ-
Mallard Fillmore

Sure you do, Honeycomb guy.

Could have fooled me... :P

None.

Apr 30 2009, 1:57 am Syphon Post #868

Highest score in Great Lakes Science Olympiad history!1 Also, some of my friends.

From bottom right, counter-clock wise, Me, Kyle (a former SeN member, and co-author of the Blonde Foundation), Spencer, Kyle II, Sand (He's so strong), J.P. (One of the best XC runners in North America.)

We had, by far, the best looking team, if only to rub in our victory.

Couple of my standing around during a track meet.

And one of me walking away sadly.

None.

Apr 30 2009, 2:03 am Thuy Post #869

Here's my other picture

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=466805627&albumID=429505&imageID=3183772

there's a penis behind his butt LOL
and he has mickey mouse's hands

None.

Apr 30 2009, 2:16 am Brontobyte Post #870

Quote from Thuy

Here's my other picture

there's a penis behind his butt LOL
and he has mickey mouse's hands

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

One more:

None.

Apr 30 2009, 2:18 am Lingie Post #871

Quote from lil-Inferno
:flamer:

Does the way you look really determine who you are? This thread is to post pictures of yourself, not to criticize people and put yourself above them just because they might have a minor flaw with their appearance, and because they're unique. People that are too generic bore me.

This, in all its entirety. I'm positive this isn't a "LOL LETS LAUGH AT PEOPLE AS THEY TRY TO FOLLOW SUIT" topic. This is where you get to know your fellow SENners a bit better if you don't, and meet the man (or woman) behind the mask.. Or in this case, Screen Name.

Yeah, I didn't mention Adderal, but Jesus Christ, I didn't know that because I was posting myself, that three different people would fucking bash me over it. Post yourself, or don't even say a damn word.

Lingie#3148 on Discord. Lingie, the Fox-Tailed on Steam.

Apr 30 2009, 2:28 am Syphon Post #872

I will never stop making fun of fat people, for the same reason I will never stop making fun of people who wear crocs.

It's a personal choice, and you made the wrong one.

None.

Apr 30 2009, 3:10 am MillenniumArmy Post #873

Quote from Zell.
Syphon
FaRTy
MA
Brontobyte (lulz)
Corbo
FaZ-
Mallard Fillmore

Well your sister is hot :D
Quote from Brontobyte

Here's my other picture

Echo, you lie like a rug... You just uploaded that picture. You're too embarrassed to show yourself online.
Friend him on Facebook and you can masturbate to his pictures 24/7

None.

Apr 30 2009, 3:58 am Madroc Post #874

Quote from lil-Inferno
:flamer:

Does the way you look really determine who you are? This thread is to post pictures of yourself, not to criticize people and put yourself above them just because they might have a minor flaw with their appearance, and because they're unique. People that are too generic bore me.
It does determine who you are to a certain extent - possibilities are greater for those with better looks. That reality changes one's personality to a certain extent. However the flaming is fucking mean and you who say the hurtful need to gtfo.

None.

Apr 30 2009, 4:08 am Jello-Jigglers Post #875

Quote from Brontobyte
So far, here's a list of normal looking people:
Syphon
FaRTy
MA
Brontobyte (lulz)
Corbo
FaZ-
Mallard Fillmore

I think i'm normal looking...

None.

Apr 30 2009, 4:20 am Lingie Post #876

I will never stop making fun of fat people, for the same reason I will never stop making fun of people who wear crocs.

It's a personal choice, and you made the wrong one.

I believe that theres a professional choice too. One that actually abides by the rules. One that follows the rule to not "Be a dick."

Apr 30 2009, 5:35 am ClansAreForGays Post #877

Bronto's the only kid around here hurling the insults, me and syphon are just calling you out on your bs that your medicine made you fat. If anything I want to give you the courage to change your situation. You shouldn't settle with where you are right now.

Apr 30 2009, 6:04 am Lingie Post #878

Quote from ClansAreForGays
Bronto's the only kid around here hurling the insults, me and syphon are just calling you out on your bs that your medicine made you fat. If anything I want to give you the courage to change your situation. You shouldn't settle with where you are right now.

Trust me. If you stop taking a medicine, and that summer your metabolism dies too, I'm sure you'd feel the same way. The truth can be "dick" worthy if you're going to keep repeating yourself. Again, I've had the rocks to show myself to my fellow SENners and that is all I wished to accomplish. If you want to bash me for that, then you can go to Hell.

Likewise, No, I'm not at all at a desirable weight. I didn't want to look like this at all, and it frankly has not been my fault. At any given time, I'd love to work on it, but I'm not at all in the position to do so. We're not good on money, and I can't afford things that would work out for me. Again, if I could, I would, but until then, that is me, and that is all.

Apr 30 2009, 11:32 am Brontobyte Post #879

Insults? The truth hurts.

None.

Apr 30 2009, 11:49 am MadZombie Post #880

Quote from Brontobyte

Insults? The truth hurts.
Your truths are insults.

Tbh it's rude. but w/e

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 42 43 44 45 46234 >
  Back to forum