By: JamaL
Pages: < 1 2 3 >

Apr 21 2008, 4:13 am Echo Post #21

Quote from EzDay281
Ramen.
Which I am having for dinner. Yay!
Been craving noodleys for a while now. :3
It's the japanese side of you..
Ramen is really good though. I think koreans make the best ones.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 5:31 am FatalException Post #22

Pizza, Canadian bacon and pepperoni, topped with vanilla and chocolate ice cream. So good you'll cry.

And my Nana's macaroni and cheese. >.>

None.

Apr 21 2008, 8:23 am Zycorax Post #23

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum

Pancakes, with sugar, and milk to drink with it... :drool:
or hamburgers with ketchup only :)
And then there is something I believe we just have here in Norway, meaning there probably aren't any word for it on English... The Norwegian word is kompe. It have a wide variety of names depending on where in the country you are though. Basicly it's potatos which are grinded into small pieces and made into a ball. Usually you have meat inside them too, but I prefer without. Then you boil them and they are ready. We usually have butter on them and I use some sugar too, unless they are homemade.

Apr 21 2008, 5:16 pm FlyingHat Post #24

New England Clam Chowder will rock ur sox till you start bleeding.

Hell yeah! On an unrelated note, "Ramen" is really pronounced "Ramyun". Get it right crackerjack white bois. :flamer:
o gawd I'm going insane over noodles.

Sushi is so darn orgasmic. My family gets discounts. ^^

Fettucine Alfredo. With a breadstick that looks like a sex toy.... o gawd.

Thinking about these make my tongue tingle.

Yeah, I really like all these foods. If presented with the opportunity I'll eat these foods till I burst.

EDIT:
The pinnacle of Korean foods. I will have sex with these fried packages when motivated. But seriously, try them.

Post has been edited 5 time(s), last time on Apr 21 2008, 5:26 pm by FlyingHat. Reason: Insanity struck.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 5:23 pm Echo Post #25

Those sour straps are really good and addicting. I was trying to find out where to buy the big pack, since stores kind of rip you off by selling it for like 15 cents each. Clam Chowders are really good. To be honest, I like all food equally, unless I eat them repeatively.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 7:04 pm Clokr_ Post #26

Heh, I used to love those sour straps. Haven't had one of them in years though.

I actually love most of the things that have pasta or rice in them.

?????

Apr 21 2008, 7:08 pm Echo Post #27

That korean dumpling is called mandoo right? I love korean BBQ, I think it's the best and comes second to spanish BBQ. FlyingHat, are you korean?

None.

Apr 21 2008, 7:14 pm FlyingHat Post #28

Yes, Korean/American.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 7:15 pm Echo Post #29

I knew it!

None.

Apr 21 2008, 7:42 pm LoveLess Post #30

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from ~:Deathawk:~
Shrimp.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 7:45 pm Paravin. Post #31

I LIKE PIE!

:bye1:

None.

Apr 21 2008, 8:04 pm Clokr_ Post #32

Quote from Paravin.
I LIKE PIE!

:bye1:

Heh that remembers me that we have no pie here. Neither we have pudding. Haven't tasted either of them yet :-_-:

?????

Apr 21 2008, 8:48 pm Fire_Kame Post #33

wth is starcraft

Quote from Centreri
Sushi. Salmon is for noobs, it's all in the Unagi. I also like certain french foods and a ton of others which probably won't interest you. My favorite sweet is a Creme-Brulee. With accents.

I never thought I'd find someone else who'd openly admit to liking Unagi. Most people I know think its too slimy...but its oh so good!

My favorite thing to make is homemade ravioli. Its all in the timing and so delicious. I'm also an espresso connoisseur...oh, you think its all a button and you're set? No. You're wrong. mmm carmelly delicious

Apr 21 2008, 8:58 pm RIVE Post #34

Just Here For The Pie

I'm going to have to go with everything EcHo has said so far. I'm not trying to copy him, he just has good taste.
I would like to add, I like Chicken Schnitzel a lot.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 9:03 pm Echo Post #35

Quote from RIVE
I'm going to have to go with everything EcHo has said so far. I'm not trying to copy him, he just has good taste.
I would like to add, I like Chicken Schnitzel a lot.
Oh you ^^

Ice Cream is also great. Especially that "Ice Cream from the future", Dippin Dots. I don't know why but those are really addictive. It sucks how they give so little and how expensive it is.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 9:07 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #36

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Echo
Ice Cream is also great. Especially that "Ice Cream from the future", Dippin Dots. I don't know why but those are really addictive. It sucks how they give so little and how expensive it is.
Make your own. ^^ You just need some liquid nitrogen...

You people'll probably call me a heretic when I say I don't like things like clam chowder, alfredo, twinkies, or steak. >.> Sour and sugary candy == godly, though. ^^

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 21 2008, 9:20 pm Echo Post #37

I hate and love sour and sugary candy. Why? I have 2 root canals, 2 crowns, and my mouth is full of cavities.

Is liquid nitrogen edible? Lol

None.

Apr 21 2008, 9:26 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #38

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from Echo
Is liquid nitrogen edible? Lol
Only if you want to freeze your organs and die.
I think there has been 1 case where the drinker survived...

EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 21 2008, 9:29 pm Echo Post #39

I mean when you mix it to make ice cream.

None.

Apr 21 2008, 9:30 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #40

👻 👾 👽 💪

Eh. You don't store it in liquid nitrogen... that's just how you freeze it. You could also put it in a freezer and let the liquid nitrogen evaporate.

Options
Pages: < 1 2 3 >
  Back to forum