Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What're you cooking right now?
What're you cooking right now?
Nov 10 2010, 5:37 am
By: Fire_Kame
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 >

Feb 20 2012, 5:10 pm TiKels Post #121

Quote from EzDay281
Smashed potatoes
I've had dishes that asked for "smashed potatoes" before, what do you define as smashed potatoes?
I am not a fan of peanut-butter style asian dishes, it's just too "bitter" for me.

I didn't cook it, but I am eating it. My mother made some simple home-made waffles. I like to top it with blueberry sauce and yogurt.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Feb 20 2012, 10:39 pm Pr0nogo Post #122

Pan-fried chicken with flour breading.

Feb 21 2012, 4:56 am EzDay281 Post #123

I've had dishes that asked for "smashed potatoes" before, what do you define as smashed potatoes?
I wasn't aware that anyone else used the term, and have no idea what it's supposed to mean.
I'm referring to potatoes that I've softened in the microwave and then smashed with a spatula in the pan. Not quite mashed potatoes, but similar.

None.

Feb 21 2012, 5:38 am Fire_Kame Post #124

wth is starcraft

>softened in the microwave
NOOOOOB

I'm making french dip :kame:

Feb 21 2012, 6:16 am Lanthanide Post #125

Chicken satay stir fry.

None.

Feb 21 2012, 5:27 pm Symmetry Post #126

Dungeon Master

Currently making a casserole. WITH BACON.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Feb 21 2012, 9:03 pm Fire_Kame Post #127

wth is starcraft

Quote from Symmetry
Currently making a casserole. WITH BACON.
Maybe I'll do that tonight. I'll go get some broccoli and chicken and bacon. Egh. I hate pork though. 3:

Feb 21 2012, 10:54 pm FatalException Post #128

Do casseroles require pork? Bacon doesn't count.

None.

Feb 21 2012, 11:56 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #129

👻 👾 👽 💪

"casserole" is incredibly vague (in terms of ingredients), and can have pretty much anything in them.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Feb 22 2012, 2:23 am poison_us Post #130

Back* from the grave

I call rule 34 on myself and casserole.

Feb 22 2012, 6:09 pm Symmetry Post #131

Dungeon Master

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
"casserole" is incredibly vague (in terms of ingredients), and can have pretty much anything in them.

Yeah, mine was pretty simple - bacon on bottom, ritoni with a homemade creamy garlic sauce topped with cheddar and parm. Delicious.

:voy: :jaff: :voy: :jaff:

Feb 23 2012, 1:05 am Fire_Kame Post #132

wth is starcraft

Its leftover night! :awesome:

Hence its appeal. Throw whatever you have into a pan and bake. DONE.

Apr 8 2012, 1:58 am Dem0n Post #133

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Papa John's cinnapie! So good, yet so heart attack-inducing. I shouldn't have put so much icing on there. ;_;

Apr 8 2012, 4:34 am Sacrieur Post #134

Still Napping

None.

Apr 8 2012, 5:15 am Lanthanide Post #135

I don't think that counts as "cooking" so much as "preparing".

None.

Apr 8 2012, 8:07 am NudeRaider Post #136

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

"Nackte Mäuse" in German. Translates to naked mice.
Hacked meat roll with cooked ham around. Put into pan with tomato-cream-sauce.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 9 2012, 11:54 am by NudeRaider.

Apr 9 2012, 5:11 am Fire_Kame Post #137

wth is starcraft

Quote from Lanthanide
It's hard to tell where cooking starts and where preparing ends, because there are a lot of recipes that consist of throwing the ingredients into a pan and waiting.

Apr 9 2012, 9:47 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #138

👻 👾 👽 💪

Cooked a bowl of cereal! This is gonna be awesome!

Shiii-- think I waited too long! It's getting soggy!

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 9 2012, 9:57 am Lanthanide Post #139

Quote from Fire_Kame
Quote from Lanthanide
It's hard to tell where cooking starts and where preparing ends, because there are a lot of recipes that consist of throwing the ingredients into a pan and waiting.
If something has been "pre-cooked", as in the case of ramen noodles, then it's "preparation".

If you're tossing uncooked / raw ingredients into a pan, it's "cooking". If you're tossing cooked ingredients into a pan to reheat / re-hydrate them, it's "preparing".

None.

Apr 9 2012, 9:58 am Sacrieur Post #140

Still Napping

Cooked a bowl of cereal! This is gonna be awesome!

Shiii-- think I waited too long! It's getting soggy!

I make my cereal with straight half & half.

MAN STYLE

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 5 6 7 8 >
  Back to forum