Staredit Network > Forums > Games > Topic: Minecraft
Minecraft
Sep 27 2010, 10:05 am
By: Sie_Sayoka
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2133 >

Apr 12 2011, 3:31 pm poison_us Post #361

Back* from the grave

On my new seed, at about a minute's walk from my spawn, I found lava at y: 66. Me gusta.

Also, nifty link I found, made me happy: http://mc.42nex.us/
. Finds your spawn, seed, and current location in the .dat file.

EDIT: Just got back about half a minute after dark...and look at what I come home to.

9 sheep. I don't know if I want to kill them or keep them...

EDIT2: From inside...

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Apr 12 2011, 4:14 pm by poison_us.

Apr 12 2011, 5:28 pm O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #362

👻 👾 👽 💪

Quote from poison_us
On my new seed, at about a minute's walk from my spawn, I found lava at y: 66. Me gusta.
On my single player world (that I have now neglected) there is lava at the spawn.. like 10 blocks west.

TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Apr 12 2011, 7:43 pm Fisty Post #363

Quote from O)FaRTy1billion[MM]
Quote from Fisty
The piston mod, I haven't tried it yet, but could you theoretically make a floodgate with it?
pleaseyes? D: Do want.
Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks floodgates long overdue. Fixing the servers takes priority IMO, but neither are getting done >:{

Also: poison, are you only finding the animals spawning in the light after this recent patch? I've encountered the same thing

None.

Apr 12 2011, 8:24 pm poison_us Post #364

Back* from the grave

Passive mobs can only spawn in a light of 7 or higher, IIRC, and must be further than some distance from you. That's how it's been.

Apr 13 2011, 12:07 am samsizzle Post #365

Just finished my house! Unfortunately I had to kill my wolves because I logged out while they were sitting and they got stuck.

None.

Apr 13 2011, 12:44 am poison_us Post #366

Back* from the grave

:0_0:

Apr 13 2011, 9:53 pm samsizzle Post #367

Quote from poison_us
:0_0:
thats what I'm talkin bout.

None.

Apr 19 2011, 12:56 am The Starport Post #368

So you're walking home and you see one of these in the bushes...

None.

Apr 19 2011, 1:59 pm poison_us Post #369

Back* from the grave

By the time I realize it's fake, I would've already equipped my bow and shot arrows at it while I ran away. First instinct is DEFINITELY not to whip out my camera.

Totally putting one in the bushes on my campus.

Apr 19 2011, 8:59 pm samsizzle Post #370

currently sitting in the lounge of my house watching the rain... the 1.5 update is fucking epic.

None.

Apr 20 2011, 1:29 am Fisty Post #371

Quote from samsizzle
currently sitting in the lounge of my house watching the rain... the 1.5 update is fucking epic.
My first experience of it is heading to my mine. Taking the elevator, I break the damn thing (boat elevators aren't very reliable...the S/W ones anyway), so I decide to fix that before going anywhere. I start the climb up my ladder, and realize that ladders can't be spaced out in increments of 2 anymore. I also realized I forgot to bring wood with me...Shit.

Other than that though, beds are broken now.

None.

Apr 23 2011, 1:59 am poison_us Post #372

Back* from the grave

Yes, purposely baited. They gave me a delicious 6 gunpowder :awesome:

Apr 23 2011, 3:08 am payne Post #373

:payne:

Quote from poison_us

When I bait creepers, I dig holes in the ground. ;)

None.

Apr 23 2011, 4:59 am poison_us Post #374

Back* from the grave

Quote from payne
Quote from poison_us

When I bait creepers, I dig holes in the ground. ;)
I lead them to a tree that grew with a 2x1x0 gap on one side.

Apr 23 2011, 11:52 pm Riney Post #375

Thigh high affectionado

Fucking loving the rain (Finally got off my ass and loaded a SMP server to test it)

Riney#6948 on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

-- Updated as of December 2021 --

Apr 24 2011, 5:58 am The Starport Post #376

http://www.terraria.org/

None.

Apr 24 2011, 9:20 am NudeRaider Post #377

We can't explain the universe, just describe it; and we don't know whether our theories are true, we just know they're not wrong. >Harald Lesch

2D Minecraft? Now who would want that when there's already a 3D version? The only application I see is on mobile phones if it supports that.

Apr 24 2011, 11:26 am MadZombie Post #378

There are already a ton of minecraft clones for mobile devices. I checked out two for my ipod the other day. They are pretty shit because they play like the earliest minecraft alpha builds. You can only instantly destroy blocks, place blocks, no water, no lava, no animals, no health, no anything. The only dynamic thing it has is the fact that tnt actually works but you have to set it on fire. I guess it's good if you want to build something on the go to see how it would look or something. Even then I think they are missing some blocks like glass and what i mentioned before about water and lava. It's really a bare bones minecraft in 3D for mobile devices.

minecraft sucks in general tho :3

None.

Apr 24 2011, 2:40 pm TiKels Post #379

Quote from NudeRaider
2D Minecraft? Now who would want that when there's already a 3D version? The only application I see is on mobile phones if it supports that.
They have more stuff. EYE OF CTHULU!!!! That is NOT a normal eye.

"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Apr 24 2011, 3:08 pm Fisty Post #380

I actually like the looks of that. I wish Minecraft could support combat so well developed, but the nature of the game kind of forces it's own damnation in that sense.

None.

Options
Pages: < 1 « 17 18 19 20 2133 >
  Back to forum